It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Coronavirus popping up and hard to test for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Pure innuendo.

How about the Coronavirus is a weaponized influenza virus made to mutate into Coronavirus over time. An explanation why it pops up here and there. An explanation why it’s hard to test for?

Are coronavirus tests flawed?

www.bbc.com...

Stories in several countries suggest people are having up to six negative results before finally being diagnosed.
Meanwhile, officials in the epicentre of the epidemic, Hubei province, China, have started counting people with symptoms rather than using the tests for final confirmation.
As a result, nearly 15,000 new cases were reported on a single day - a quarter of all cases in this epidemic.

edit on 5-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The tests aren't highly sensitive making them only about 70% accurate.

That's why you can test one person and get different results.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So I’ve been told........

That’s what they want you to believe. The whole establishment is in on the lie.

Common sense dictates the test should either confirm the presence of Coronavirus 19 DNA or disprove the presence. Stop believing the pseudoscience of the NWO in the coverup of the released weaponized mutating virus to create fear to push people in seeking help from government.

Innuendo and connecting the dots shows the Coronavirus 19 is secretly popping up in places undetected and negative on initial tests because it’s starting out as a known strain of flu, then mutating into Coronavirus 19 as bioengineered.

On second thought, your probably right....

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It dont seem to be hard to test, in Singapore...

Over 99% accuracy in 3 hours...

Can someone explain why only Singapore has this kind of test kits ??? Those should be now in all countrys

New COVID-19 test kits used to screen swab samples collected at Singapore checkpoints
edit on 5-3-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

*sigh*

It's not that simple. There has to be detectable DNA in the sample for the test to pick up and it has to be specific enough for the test to read.

There are questions about it, but there always have been. Chest x-ray is a more reliable diagnostic indicator then the test.

But no ... there is no bio-engineering in the entire world that lets a virus go from one entirely different species to another this quickly. That's complete science fiction. Modern science is just learning how to tamper with DNA/RNA and we can only do it in specific places on the DNA/RNA strand and it leaves marks that can be seen.

But please choose to believe whatever scares you the most.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Pure innuendo.

How about the Coronavirus is a weaponized influenza virus made to mutate into Coronavirus over time. An explanation why it pops up here and there. An explanation why it’s hard to test for?

Are coronavirus tests flawed?

www.bbc.com...

Stories in several countries suggest people are having up to six negative results before finally being diagnosed.
Meanwhile, officials in the epicentre of the epidemic, Hubei province, China, have started counting people with symptoms rather than using the tests for final confirmation.
As a result, nearly 15,000 new cases were reported on a single day - a quarter of all cases in this epidemic.

In terms of taxonomy, Influenza viruses are as far away from Coronaviruses as a mouse is from a grizzly bear. So what you are proposing is that somebody has genetically engineered a mouse to contain additional genetic material so that when it reproduces, it gives birth to a bear. (Or you can think of it as vice versa, if that mental picture is more comfortable.)

So, two things:

1) Nobody knows how to do that.

2) Even if somebody knew how to do that, then what? Once the Influenza virus has changed into a Coronavirus, it would have to keep on being a Coronavirus In order to produce the COVID-19 disease In the host. But then it could not infect the next host as a genetically engineered influenza virus unless it was also engineered to change back. And how would it know when it was time to change from one form to the other?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I think your off in size comparison

Coronaviruses (CoV) belong to the genus Coronavi- Guangdong state of China for the first time in 2002 and
rus in the Coronaviridae. All CoVs are pleomorphic RNA viruses characteristically containing crown-shape peplomers with 80-160 nM in size
www.ejmo.org...

The virus particle (also called the virion) is 80–120 nanometers in diameter such that the smallest virions adopt an elliptical shape
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Is that a false statement.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You

sigh

Nobody is forcing you to post? You think the official narrative needs covered up?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Wouldn’t a better comparison be a tiger vs a lion. Unless you can outline significant differences in biological operations and significant differences in biological components?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Why is the CrownVirus popping up everywhere ?

the CV might just not be limited to Natural-physical, community spreading (like airborne spittle or virus' on surfaces)

the jet-stream, high altitude high winds might be carrying droplets of CV around the world.... rain storms might be taking ground level contaminated virus particulates up into the jet-stream current and the swift travel time allows the CV to Live and gently float down to a Midwest town in the USA (from a Wuhan China source locale...

Something is eerie about this plague of CV... along with the universal flooding and trans-continental Locust swarms

ETA

no body is factoring in the cosmic rays that have been increasing over the last year plus.... our solar system if being heavily bombarded as our heliosphere orbits the Galaxy and periodically reaches the top or bottom frontier regions farther away from the Galactic Plane which normally shields the solar system from the Galactic/cosmic rays from deep space (also the magneto-sphere is weaker that past Norms, which allows cosmic rays to penetrate the globe & the whole environment/bio-sphere
edit on th31158342924605272020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Been laid up in hospital for a week after an op and whilst there forced myself to watch some daytime tv (mind numbing) anyway whilst spending hours watching show this one come on which I thought was very interesting....The Mentalist starring Simon Baker, in this particular episode a bio weaponized virus was used to kill one of its inventors. However the interesting part was that the murderer had given himself the vaccine before it got out...have the people supposed to survive this already been given a corona virus vaccination previously and don't even know it ?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Just some things to think about.: a few years ago I came across a free genetic engineering tool kit that allowed you to modify genes. The company that published it also would sequence your final design, and deliver it, for a fee.

Being an engineer with experience in genetic modification tech since 1986 (worked with Bill Litton of Promega) I did a concept design, modifying common local soil bacteria to insert the BTI (Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis) mosquito toxin producing gene set into the soil bacteria. When I was done, I clicked "purchase." Dont remember the price exactly, but it was many $M and a few months delivery time. Both cost and time were based on the chain length of the product.

Then I realized, a more economical approach would have been to design a virus that specifically infects the local bacteria, is non-fatal to the bacteria, but modifies the bacteria by inserting the BTI toxin gene set. In 1987, Bill and I had discussed a similar concept as a way to make people with genetically brown eyes blue, as a "way future product concept."

After that, I lost interest in the mosquito killing bacteria project. It was just a concept viability experiment.

top topics

join