It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Front-Runner JOE BIDEN is the Democrats Weakest and Riskiest Presidential Nominee Ever.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This morning, 3/11/2020, the Senate investigation into Joe-Hunter-Burisma could potentially enter a new, critical phase.

The first order of business for the Senate Homeland Security Committee will be to VOTE on whether or not to issue a subpoena for a key witness involved with Joe Biden firing the Ukrainian Prosecutor who was investigated Burisma Holdings, where Hunter Biden sat on the board, earning $50,000 a month for doing almost nothing.

Committee Agenda 3.11.2020: www.hsgac.senate.gov...

Andrii Telizhenko is target of the subpoena. If all Democrats and one Republican on the committee votes "NO", the subpoena will not be issued.

Information that Andrii Telizhenko could provide: www.nationalreview.com... tor-shokin/

Note from within the article how, due to classified briefings, President Trump already knows that Joe and Hunter Biden "will have no way out of this".

As usual, the Mainstream Media is so focused on inventing ways to bash President Trump, these Joe-Hunter-Burisma hearings and revelations will catch them totally by surprise....even though the Senate began this investigation in November 2019.

THIS SUCKS! Senator Ron Johnson chickened-out this afternoon. Suddenly changed his mind about subpoenaing the guy who has evidence of the Biden-Burisma connection.

Instead, Johnson says he will subpoena the company that Andrii Telizhenko worked for, at some future date.

Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Tuesday 3.17.2020

Joe Biden increased his delegate lead over Bernie Sanders by winning all of today's primaries.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

But ends his victory speech looking like he's in a mental fog.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just having him anywhere near the power he would have at his disposal would be extremely dangerous for this country. The guy has no faculties left.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

March 18, 2020

Which of these 5 women under consideration would be the best Vice President for President Joe Biden?

1.) Kamala Harris

2.) Stacey Abrams

3.) Keisha Bottoms

4.) Val Demings

5.) Catherine Masto

Article w/bios at: nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
1. No but I love the Ugandan Giant

2. No tho a cage match between her and Kamala would be interesting

3. Stripper name?

4. No

5. No

None of these imo help ole joseph get votes

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Kamala has no African blood in her. Sorry. She's a fake African American.

We'll need a JULY SURPRISE from old Joe.

Hope he doesn't pick someone who died years ago.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yesterday, Joe Biden's eyes were opened to a cutting-edge new technology.

Joe Biden has largely been absent from public view for the last several days, but on Friday, he told reporters he’s now heard about this newfangled gizmo that just might help him: teleconferencing.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
March 25, 2020

Biden needs to stop conducting these regular CoronaVirus-19 briefings. The WashPost gave him 4 Pinocchios yesterday, for lying so much.

Presidential candidate Joe Biden Attacks Trump Over Hospital Masks, but They Were Depleted Under Obama-Biden, and Never Restocked.
More at: www.redstate.com...
edit on 3/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Testimony about Joe Biden's actions in 1993..

“We were alone and it was the strangest thing,” she said. “There was no like exchange really. He just had me up against the wall.”

Reade went on to say that she was wearing a business skirt with no stockings because it was hot at the time. While up against the wall, Reade says Biden’s “hands were on me and underneath my clothes.”

“He went down my skirt but then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers,” Reade emotionally continued.

Reade also said Biden was kissing her and saying multiple things to her. She remembered a couple of the comments.

“I remember him saying first, like as he was doing it, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else,'” she said.

“And then him saying to me when I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing, and I kind of just pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’
Source: newsone.com...

This is probably just a FALSE accusation, don't cha think?

After all, Presidential candidate Joe Biden is a distinguished former Vice President....and U.S. Senator!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Come on! Vice President Bottoms? You know that would be funny as hell.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Biden said today he doesn't want to have any more Democrat debates.

He wants to be crowned the nominee and turned loose on Trump!

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Joe Biden says:

"When a woman alleges Sexual Assault, Presume she is telling the truth!"

Shocking!: pjmedia.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
"Remember Kavanaugh"

I would not at all assume Joe is guilty, in fact it sounds like just another 11th hour smear.
Funny thing is that it's probably from the democrats so they can get rid of him and put in whoever they want.
It won't matter.

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden says:

"When a woman alleges Sexual Assault, Presume she is telling the truth!"

Shocking!: pjmedia.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm going to bet old Joe actually picks a male running mate....

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

My sources tell me that since Biden respected Obama so much that he was going to ask Obama's vice president to be his running mate.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
May be Mayor Pete, that's what he meant.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My sources tell me that since Biden respected Obama so much that he was going to ask Obama's vice president to be his running mate.

Is that legal...lol

How about picking Bernie to get that vote too... Two old white men would be perfect for the liberals, I almost want to see it happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
May be Mayor Pete, that's what he meant.

He could say "close enough" then sniff his hair in approval.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Regardless, Joe and Hunter are under extreme pressure from multiple threats. In addition to the Sexual allegations against Joe, and the constant attack on his mind from Mother Nature, UKRAINE IS KNOCKING.

Ukraine officials asked Hunter Biden to appear via VideoConference and answer questions about several "irregularities" found in his dealings with Burisma, Ltd.. He refused. Investigator Andrii Derkach wanted to come to the USA, but...

"The US Embassy revoked my visa to the USA."

“I understand that one of the key candidates for the presidency of the United States does not want me to personally participate in the investigation of his, actions and meet with American investigators on his and Burisma case.

To this end, he took advantage of the fact that Democrats have an influence on the Department of State and banned me from entering the USA. Ok, I will not attend personally.

My Fox News interview on all issues related to the participation of US citizens and Joe Biden personally in international corruption is scheduled for the near future” Derkach said.
More at: en.interfax.com.ua...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The man who hired Joe, but won't endorse him, gave his good friend some pointers this past weekend.

I'm putting together the committee like, I -- I spoke with President Obama about how he put together his committee, how many people he had to determine and what -- what he was looking for in a vice president.

And -- and so we're putting together that group of people who will head and then who will be doing the interviewing.

But I -- what I've realized and I, tell you the truth, I didn't focus on it at first, is that I have to get the background checks beginning. I have to get that started.

Now it sounds somewhat presumptuous because Bernie's still in the race.

So it's not like, you know, it's almost -- I feel almost guilty taking -- anyway.

But it has to start and it will start.

And they'll probably be somewhere in excess of between five and seven people because there are a lot of qualified people out there.
www.cnsnews.com...

Converting Biden's spoken words to written words, were probably excruciating for the article's author, LOL.

edit on 3/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join