It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Front-Runner JOE BIDEN is the Democrats Weakest and Riskiest Presidential Nominee Ever.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mobiusmale

Lock her up.
Lock her up.

If he had anything on anyone we'd know it.

After three years the only ones in jail are trump associates.

That's because it has taken more than three years (and not nearly done yet) to clear out the Deep State vipers within the FBI, DOJ and Muller's team, who were willing to entrap and prosecute Trump supporters, in the hopes of getting incriminating information on Trump (which failed!)...many of whom were also willing to look the other way on Clinton's criminality.

Wait until all of the current investigations and criminal referrals have been dealt with, before you crow too much.

If you want to get an inkling of the evidence that is mounting against the Bidens in their corrupt dealings in Ukraine (official investigations underway in both Ukraine and the USA) check out Rudy's YouTube series called "Common Sense"...after watching you might not be so confident that they do not have solid evidence of bribery and corruption which made the Bidens million of dollars.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BostonBill99
I am a US Citizen. Here's the game plan:

*-Warren will refuse to leave the race, stealing delegates from Sanders

*-Biden will eventually win enough delegates to guarantee him the nominee, effectively eliminating Sanders. Warren will drop out at that time.

*-Biden will announce that Hillary, Obama, or Michelle Obama will be his VP.

*-If the Demonrats do happen to win the White House, Biden will resign for health reasons and the coup d'etat will be complete.

I think Warren is leaving the race today. She's out of money, and Bloomberg won't give her a loan.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The investigation in ukraine is the result of a court order.. the result of a lawsuit filed by shokin, the corrupt prosecutor biden forced out of office. It also negates one of the republican arguments we heard during the impeachment hearings.. that it couldnt have been a quid pro quo since ukraine got their money and look, there is no announcement of an investigation... well, there is one, they just had to postpone it awhile and figure out a way to have a better explanation for its existence than quid pro quo. And like yous are so eager to point out, ukraine is known for its corruption and many of rudys sources are known to be corrupt.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
How on Earth is dithering senile creeper Biden the person the democrats believe is the best person they can come up with to beat Trump?
My mind is utterly boggled over this..Its completley baffling.

I think the dems must secretly like Trump and want him to win again,theres nothing else that makse sense.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

The investigation in ukraine is the result of a court order.. the result of a lawsuit filed by shokin, the corrupt prosecutor biden forced out of office. It also negates one of the republican arguments we heard during the impeachment hearings.. that it couldnt have been a quid pro quo since ukraine got their money and look, there is no announcement of an investigation... well, there is one, they just had to postpone it awhile and figure out a way to have a better explanation for its existence than quid pro quo. And like yous are so eager to point out, ukraine is known for its corruption and many of rudys sources are known to be corrupt.

Right, it is the investigators who are corrupt...not the companies and individuals who were being investigated for corruption...right... The lead investigator had to be fired because he was taking his job far too seriously and getting too close to the truth - and that truth implicated Barisma, its owner, Hunter and Joe Biden and the then President of Ukraine.

How do you explain the Latvian Government's documented evidence of the money laundering that took place for Barisma to make large cash payments to a number of individuals - including Hunter Biden? Oh that's right, that's how legitimate Companies pay their Director's Fees. They route the money through various third party countries, disguised as loans.

The debunk of the Biden corruption charges have been debunked.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Hey, you want me to believe that our fbi, our CIA, everyone that isnt lock step with trump in my own govt is corrupt!!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Although no medical connection between the aneurysm and his numerous verbal gaffes have been proven, the mental aberrations exhibited by the 77 year old former Vice President, are numerous, and increasing in severity.

Many on the left are saying that they have known Biden for decades and he has always had gaffes, so nothing new here. I agree that he has always had gaffes, but I ask those on ATS to do me just one favor and that is to look at a Biden speech just 10 years ago and compare it to any of his speeches he has been doing for his campaign. When you do this you will see a huge difference in his ability to be coherent and articulating that you most likely will say WOW!

When his mind drifts off into some past decade, or he just slurs and mumbles his way to finish a statement...these are not gaffes.

edit on 5-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BostonBill99
I am a US Citizen. Here's the game plan:

*-Warren will refuse to leave the race, stealing delegates from Sanders

*-Biden will eventually win enough delegates to guarantee him the nominee, effectively eliminating Sanders. Warren will drop out at that time.

*-Biden will announce that Hillary, Obama, or Michelle Obama will be his VP.

*-If the Demonrats do happen to win the White House, Biden will resign for health reasons and the coup d'etat will be complete.

I think Warren is leaving the race today. She's out of money, and Bloomberg won't give her a loan.

Warren is out as of today.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Hey, you want me to believe that our fbi, our CIA, everyone that isnt lock step with trump in my own govt is corrupt!!

No we want you to believe that a handful of people in key positions at the FBI had an anti-Trump agenda that Obama's DOJ supported. You can even call it a supper pro-Obama support, but in the end it was politically driven.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

...unbuttered toast.

You know my first thought was...chipped beef on toast, but that has a more jazzy name recognition.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

I think the dems must secretly like Trump and want him to win again,theres nothing else that makse sense.

Maybe they are playing the old switcheroo game that once Biden is in office they remove him for medical reasons and their really nominee who is VP takes over.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

If he chooses a woman I think it would be Amy Klobuchar who dropped out and gave him her endorsement.

We'll see I guess.

How about Hillary? I would be shocked it wasn't a woman.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
That’s setting the bar pretty low .

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

After three years the only ones in jail are trump associates.

The only ones investigated for three years by the FBI are Trump associates, and we end up with process crimes and decades old tax issues.

You keep saying this over and over and I fail to see your point in it all.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Although no medical connection between the aneurysm and his numerous verbal gaffes have been proven, the mental aberrations exhibited by the 77 year old former Vice President, are numerous, and increasing in severity.

When his mind drifts off into some past decade, or he just slurs and mumbles his way to finish a statement...these are not gaffes.

It's a shame that he's the best Democrats can muster. If they hadn't been so focused on "Impeach the Mutha!" over the past 3 years, the party would have attracted more level-headed, quality candidates.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They are saying the same thing about trump.. so, we have a choice between two imbeciles at the worst. But of the two, who would be more likely to bring in, listen to, rely on qualified people to help him and who is being a paranoid idiot cleaning out anyone and everyone who dares speak up against them in their push for authoritarian rule.
We have seen what trump will give us and we dont like it.
And trump has spent alot of time, effort, and probably "wall money" to wipe biden off in the primaries. Russia, weather sanders wants help or not is working to give sanders that dem nomination.... which is all the more reason to fall behind biden.
We will probably all die of a heart attack when we finally get to see the totality of the damage trump has done to this country anyways.. at least we get to see trump outed by the person he seems to fear the most and has invested so much into destroying.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It's a shame that he's the best Democrats can muster. If they hadn't been so focused on "Impeach the Mutha!" over the past 3 years, the party would have attracted more level-headed, quality candidates.

Maybe not.... How many quality people want to be put through a crap show the likes we have seen with Trump, SC Judges and just about everyone else... These types of horrendous ordeals that have all been politically motivated might have been started by the Left, but I can see the Right saying GAME ON!

So good luck on getting good people in the future unless they are Carter, who BTW was a poor President...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

They are saying the same thing about trump..

Who are they? Trump is very coherent in his speeches, articulates very well and to the point. His rallies are actually seen as something people want to go to for his speeches. For people to suggest he is having the same mental issues as Biden is a rather stupid statement to say. Just watch one of Biden's rallies and then compare it to one of Trump's, this is not even something to debate with the imperial evidence out there already.

so, we have a choice between two imbeciles at the worst. But of the two, who would be more likely to bring in, listen to, rely on qualified people to help him and who is being a paranoid idiot cleaning out anyone and everyone who dares speak up against them in their push for authoritarian rule.

WOW! Just wow...you see your candidate as an imbecile... I guess you are screwed.

We have seen what trump will give us and we dont like it.

We again? Who is "we" here...the far left... I hate to break it to you but there is a rather large percentage of the population who like many things that Trump has done. Its only the far left that would see everything that Trump does as bad. For them he could cure cancer and they would see that as bad.

We will probably all die of a heart attack when we finally get to see the totality of the damage trump has done to this country anyways.. at least we get to see trump outed by the person he seems to fear the most and has invested so much into destroying.

Can you name one? Now we are back to the far left that sees everything he has done as bad, it is so funny to watch when the far left is asked about something that Trump has done as whether it is good or bad, but the question uses Obama in place of Trump, or vice versa when they are asked about something Obama did, but they put Trump's name to it.

Can you guess the responses?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I can't imagine anyone that voted for Trump in 2016 will vote for Biden 2020 especially if there is an impression that Bernie got screwed over again but after years of brainwashing, who knows.. That is probably why Trump keeps tweeting about it and what he is saying seems reasonable... Biden/Trump looks so much like Clinton/Trump to me right now. So many parallels. It seems like the other side really didn't learn much from 2016. Lolol.

Joe Biden's new slogan is "Make America Great Again" just worded in a politically correct boring way and the Dems overall slogan is "blue no matter who", which seems like something a brainwashed person would say. No surprise there.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If I was far left, I would be supporting sanders...
I aint.. I'm an older women who sees both the far left and the far right as near equally frightening. I like the middle ground. People who can work together and hash out laws and policies that are acceptable for the greatest number of people, even when they dont work out too well for me personally.. like healthcare. People who ain't calling each other enemies who can band together when a real enemy comes forth from outside. And like it or not, it seems that the choice is sanders or biden and with all his flaws, biden is more to my liking. But neither option would throw me into the republican camp and get me marching lockstep with trump.
And, I've tried to listen to a trump speech, several of them. No thanks.. half the time he isnt even making much sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join