It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Front-Runner JOE BIDEN is the Democrats Weakest and Riskiest Presidential Nominee Ever.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Thursday, March 5, 2020

Democratic Presidential front-runner JOE BIDEN has a growing number of hurdles to overcome, and landmines to navigate around, if he wants to be on the November 3rd ballot against President Trump. They fall into three categories... LEGAL, MEDICAL, and POLICY.

LEGAL LANDMINES AND HURDLES:

The U.S. Senate is investigating Joe Biden's potential connection to Ukraine Corruption.

Records/Documents received - Subpoenas being prepared: www.cnn.com...

Elements are Coming Together for Senate Investigators: twitter.com...

The U.S. Department of Justice is investigating Joe/Hunter Biden's alleged Corruption in Ukraine.

Giuliani working with Pittsburg DOJ Prosecutor in Biden probe: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The Ukraine Department of Justice is Investigating Joe Biden for Interfering with Ukraine Internal Affairs.

Biden used Extortion to Interfere with Burisma Investigation?: www.foxnews.com...

President Trump said this evening that he is loaded with evidence that will severely damage Joe Biden, if Biden is the Democrat's nominee for President.

Biden is pretty much boxed in and already finished, says Trump: thehill.com...

JOE BIDEN MEDICAL CHALLENGES:

As a Senator, Joe Biden suffered a brain aneurysm that was so bad, a priest was on hand to administer last rites.

Biden explains potential blood seepage into his eye: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Although no medical connection between the aneurysm and his numerous verbal gaffes have been proven, the mental aberrations exhibited by the 77 year old former Vice President, are numerous, and increasing in severity.

Here is an ATS thread discussing them: www.abovetopsecret.com...

POLICY HURDLES:

As President, Joe Biden promises radical policies that will negatively affect the majority of America's 325 million citizens.

1.) Promises to raise everyone's taxes on the first day of his Presidency.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

2.) Will Implement the BIDEN GREEN NEW DEAL. Raises taxes on every household by $35,000 for 20 years.
Source: articles2.marketrealist.com...#

3.) Biden promises to "Build On The Affordable Care Act" (aka ObamaCare) by pouring $750 Billion more dollars into it.
Source: www.forbes.com... on/#704de4c87251

4.) Joe Biden says he will immediately stop deporting illegal aliens for at least 100 days, even though 85% of them are criminals.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

There's more. But it's easy to see from the above examples that Joe Biden is not a "moderate Democrat", as it's been historically defined.

SUMMARY:

The growing number of Democrats voting for Joe Biden over Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primaries, say they're doing so because Bernie's policies are too radical. Joe is simply the lesser of the two evils, in their mind.

But when you look at the entire package of threats facing Joe Biden, you have to wonder if he really is the SAFER candidate of the two.

If Donald Trump entered the Presidential race in 2015 with as much "baggage" as Joe Biden has, he would have been one of the first drummed out of the Republican primaries.

But instead, we have the Democratic establishment and 90% of U.S. Media outlets lining up firmly behind candidate Joe Biden. IMO, they're taking a HUGE RISK. Bernie Sanders is the SAFER BET.

-CareWeMust
edit on 3/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am not in the great old U.S of Awesome so I do not have a dog in this fight but I honestly have to ask just what are the Dems thinking?.

I followed the previous Presidential race closely and whilst I am very cautious to jump to conclusions I honestly think if the Dems had let Bernie run instead of Hillary we may well have seen the Dems in the white house.

However we saw a "shocking" (Honestly anyone with half a brain saw a Trump victory) Rep win that was against all Liberal odds and we now have a situation I can only see ending with a Trump landslide win and a second term.

Just how out of touch are these folks that want to represent the US population?. Same thing mirrored in the UK with Labour, every move they make seems to be designed that they fail even more, they then all look at each other asking "how could this happen"?..

Honestly scratching my head and laughing slightly at what the fall out will be post election, if nothing else it will give hours of content to watch with endless meltdowns.

edit on 5-3-2020 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Again, as a non US citizen I can’t not support Trump again.
Not only does it seem his strategies are working, he is running against a political clown, unbelievable maybe even worse than Hillary, Hillary was evil, this new guy is a parody.

Are the democrats just that dumb?
Stop blaming Trump, blame those idiots in control of the democrat party

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
What can I say....
Any man is better suited than a women, regardless of how intelligent she seems. I mean, that probably is part of the reason why we have trump! I blame the men. If there was a man god saw worthy of the position, he would have raised him up but I guess there arent any so we end up with a selection of women and manchild and senile old men.... and of course we pick the manchild and senile!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Whats that ol' saying....something about a shoe on the other foot?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I am a US Citizen. Here's the game plan:

*-Warren will refuse to leave the race, stealing delegates from Sanders

*-Biden will eventually win enough delegates to guarantee him the nominee, effectively eliminating Sanders. Warren will drop out at that time.

*-Biden will announce that Hillary, Obama, or Michelle Obama will be his VP.

*-If the Demonrats do happen to win the White House, Biden will resign for health reasons and the coup d'etat will be complete.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BostonBill99

Really?? My bet would be that he chooses Warren as vp...

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Great thread, just one discrepancy I saw.

100% of illegal immigrants are criminals, hence the term illegal.
edit on 5-3-2020 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The calculation must be that either Barr does not have the courage to indict the Bidens, given that Joe is now the likely Democrat nominee for President...or that the DOJ investigation into Ukraine corruption will drag on beyond Nov. 3rd, in which case Joe will squash the investigation assuming he wins.

There must be a whole lot of other people within the Deep State who are in legal jeopardy if Trump wins a second term, and the whole truth about the depth and breadth of high-level Government corruption comes out...for them to be prepared to (literally) prop this guy up.

I cannot imagine Biden coming off as more than a doddering and senile old fool during debates against Donald Trump. He will be completely exposed, as a man well past his prime, and in rapid decline.

If he wins (which I doubt) an election against 45, it would have to be only because of blind hatred of the Orange Man. Biden cannot possibly function as POTUS...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Really?? My bet would be that he chooses Warren as vp...

They HATE each other

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

Just playing their appointed roles.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

i agree with your assessment that Biden's VP will likely end up as President rather quickly. but i don't think Obama could legally be VP. since of course he has already served his two terms as President. which means he couldn't take over as President. just as AOC couldn't be VP, as i have seen people suggesting. since she also can't be President due to her age. either of the two would be like driving through tire spikes in the middle of nowhere with a spare tire that doesn't fit on you car.

Hillary as a VP would likely make the democrat nominee unelectable, since so many were against her as President in the first place. and it does seem likely that the VP will become President. so you would likely see similar, if not even worse results than the last time.

why would Michelle even be considered? what has she even done other than her failed lunch program that made kids eat more junkfood? most people would consider her (and rightfully so IMO), to just be a figurehead for another Obama Precedency. basically a ploy to give her husband illegal terms in office. and most people had more than their fill of Obama as President.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

If he ever picked hillary as VP, shortly after he got elected he'd have an "accident".

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Chelsea Clinton is of legal age, just saying.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Yeah doesn't it seem like a setup? Run Biden/Sanders. The B/S ticket. Get all the old losers to vote for Joe and the young losers to vote for Bernie and you just might stand a chance against Trump. I doubt it, but it could possibly happen. Then just claim Joe is bat#crazy, Bernie steps up and instant commie prez!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Oh uncle Joe

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

If you think he's the weakest candidate ever you must not remember Mondale.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You forgot Dukakis...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Yeah.. I did.

They both have the charisma of unbuttered toast.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yep, Biden is frail and crazy. I imagine he sits around at night hoping he can keep up the pace, fully knowing he can't. People are such haters I think they'd vote for Greta if she was Trumps only opposition! Color me crazy but I don't think they have a clue as to what they're doing let alone orchestrating some master plan. I think people are blindly hating like I say above, thinking with emotions vs. brains, which is why Biden will end up the nominee. He'll go up against Trump and will fail miserably. It will be a huge embarrassment followed by rioting in the streets, viral videos of people's heads exploding, claims of a hacked voting system, which will bring the whole Russia thing back up, celebrities threatening to move out of the country, which they'll never do and just a continuation of what we've had in the last four years - A lot of jobs, fat stacks, fat investments, prime real estate and a lot of misinformation. They're trying to make the right moves for sure, but it just isn't gonna happen. the only side I am on is my own side. But one thing about the commander in chief is no matter what kind of # gets thrown at him he's real good at turning it around in his favor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join