It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Pence, Coronavirus, CDC, WHO, HHS, Seattle . All with cooperation. What about the banks???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Watched the 35 min video on VP Pence, and other Coronavirus task force members at a press conference.

It was a little bit reassuring, explaining how everyone was working together to get through this virus threat.

How great it was on how airlines, and cruise ship companies were all working together to help fix the virus issue.

A lot of places, or businesses are closing, schools closing, people self quarantining, all wonderful efforts that will help.

Now if we somehow could get the BANKS to come onboard!

If the banks would say, "Hey folks, we understand this is a international health emergency..... ALL of the banks are going to suspend loan repayments for 4 or 5 months!"

You can't tell me these blood sucker bankers can't afford it, heck, they got ALL the money anyhow..Ha!

I reckon if the banks would grow a pair of compassionate eggs.... they could certainly ease the financial blow to world markets, and businesses are experiencing by giving at least a few months of "Jubilee", no payments needed folks....just keep your businesses running on idle....

It would HAVE to be worldwide though, and include landlords to forgive rents, etc for a few months....like just "freeze" stock markets, pension funds, etc. where they are; and start the greed machine again after the major dangers have passed????

Everyones freaking and businesses folding because the banks/bill collectors are all still demanding their monthly payments.

I realise this is obviously a fantasy, never heard of bankers being compassionate....or to ask for worldwide cooperation on just freezing the bills for a few months....somehow... surely it would help right?

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well, the cruise ships and airlines are definitely working together to spread this virus. Evidently, fixing the virus issue means spreading it everywhere around the world.. I think the cruise ships should have been satisfied with just having the norovirus infecting people, but no, they have to try to do better with this virus.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It will likely happen for those impacted. This was done during Katrina but it involved a lot more people than this virus. Payments were suspended with no penalties for a while. Right now they likely honor it on a case by case basis. Most of these people however are older and likely not living paycheck to paycheck. Especially if they are taking a cruise or in a nursing home.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I understand where you are coming from on how these 2 industries sure seemed to help spread it....

They certainly did help it spread! The Task Force's meetings and upcoming meetings are how to go forward from here. Learn from the "mistakes" made, etc. Cruise ship industry has very rough rows to hoe...floating petri dishes with circulating air con systems.

Now, the question is did they help spread it by ignorance? Neglect? Assuming it was just like a cold bug...not something much more serious? Orrrrr, did they did they help it spread knowingly and with evil intent?

With all of the illogical choices and methods used so far, some of the "mistakes" were probably "statistically" done on purpose. And that really boils my blood.

There certainly are a bunch of whack-jobs saying terrible things about if they "catch the coronavirus", they will infect a certain group of people for example. Loads of nutters preaching world depopulation vitally needed. Georgia Guidestone "believers". Tons of series and shows on TV, Netflix, etc with a virus pandemic being needed, or the "saviour" of mankind and/or the planet Earth.

It certainly has a 12 Monkey stink to it all, can't deny that.

Thanks Ricky for your thoughts mate.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Thanks stupidsecrets, good point on the cruise passengers having disposable income..

But lots of old folks homes/nursing home type people are spending their entire monthly income for their meagre existences
waiting for the bloody grim reaper to come along.

Some of these nursing homes would give you the major creeps for what goes on inside of them.

We all have seem the horror story news about sexual assault, unsanitary conditions, nutritional deficiencies, vermin, parasites, lice, bedbugs, etc... fire ants ....

These homes need a "free pass" so the folks living there don't have to experience anything less than what they already have.... (if that makes any sense..hard for me to explain exactly as my thoughts intend)

Pravdaseeker

top topics

join