It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysis: 1958 TV show about a con man named Trump who wants to build a wall.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
a reply to: Lumenari

No reaching needed seeing as how I never made any claims to reach out to unless you're just talking about the Antichrist claim and if you think thats reaching then you obviously haven't watched or looked at all the information I have. Just because something makes you uncomfortable, doesnt make it untrue.

It doesn't make me uncomfortable at all!

I'm just waiting for you to fold in Nazis living in Antarctica and reptilian overlords to make the story complete.

Keep the story going!!!

I'm entertained so far!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Keep the story going!!!

I'm entertained so far!

Well thank God we got someone with superpowers in charge. Actually all of this has been hashed and rehashed here on ATS a few times already.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Nice OP.

Here's another entertaining thread: Time Traveling Trump's Peculiar Pleasure Paradise Remark and other Trump Anomalies

From 9/11/2001 to 8/11/2019 is exactly 17 years and 11 months. 1711 is the 58th prime.
8/11/2019 = 8+11+20+19 = 58

Tisha B'Av = 911 in Jewish gematria and for 2019 falls on Aug 11, to mark the annual fast day in Judaism, on which a number of disasters (To remember death & destruction) in Jewish history occurred, primarily the destruction of both the First Temple by the Babylonians and the Second Temple by the Romans in Jerusalem.

DJT visits on May 22, 2017 the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem ('Jerusalem Day') and becomes the first sitting U.S. President to visit the Western Wall.

May 22, 2017 to Aug 11, 2019 = 811 days.
DJT birthday = June 14, 1946 = 58 days to Aug 11.

Using the 4 primary Gematria ciphers:
Jerusalem = 58
Solomons Temple = 58
Herods Temple = 58
Third Temple = 58
Red Heifer = 58 (Jewish Reduction)
Calendar = 58
Gregorian = 58
Zodiac = 58
Star = 58

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Woah, that's pretty cool!! 😯😲🤯

So are the reptilians still running things then I guess??? What about the Nords and the Grey's have they lost control?
Also, Trump is one lucky bastard to be traveling through time.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Spot on, great effort

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

What about those Barron Trump time-traveling tales?

I think I stepped through the looking glass here. But what it Barron Trump is really Donald Trump only brought forward through time?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice OP.

Here's another entertaining thread: Time Traveling Trump's Peculiar Pleasure Paradise Remark and other Trump Anomalies

From 9/11/2001 to 8/11/2019 is exactly 17 years and 11 months. 1711 is the 58th prime.
8/11/2019 = 8+11+20+19 = 58

Tisha B'Av = 911 in Jewish gematria and for 2019 falls on Aug 11, to mark the annual fast day in Judaism, on which a number of disasters (To remember death & destruction) in Jewish history occurred, primarily the destruction of both the First Temple by the Babylonians and the Second Temple by the Romans in Jerusalem.

DJT visits on May 22, 2017 the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem ('Jerusalem Day') and becomes the first sitting U.S. President to visit the Western Wall.

May 22, 2017 to Aug 11, 2019 = 811 days.
DJT birthday = June 14, 1946 = 58 days to Aug 11.

Using the 4 primary Gematria ciphers:
Jerusalem = 58
Solomons Temple = 58
Herods Temple = 58
Third Temple = 58
Red Heifer = 58 (Jewish Reduction)
Calendar = 58
Gregorian = 58
Zodiac = 58
Star = 58

From Wikipedia

The number 58 was commonly associated with misfortune in many civilizations native to either Central America or Southern America. Due to their beliefs in the original 58 sins, the number came to symbolize curses and ill-luck. Aztec oracles supposedly stumbled across the number an unnaturally high number of times before disaster fell. One famous recording of this, though largely discredited as mere folktale, concerned the oracle of Moctezuma II, who allegedly counted 58 pieces of gold scattered before a sacrificial pit the day prior to the arrival of Hernán Cortés.

What makes this connection particularly bizarre is that Montezuma was mentioned in that Trackdown episode.

In relation to 8-11. I have been on a bit of a journey since this presidency and 8-11 or as I call it, H-K, was one of the first symbols (I guess you could call it) that I "discovered". Due to the Gordon Ramsey show Hell's Kitchen. Don't ask me how I figured this out but H-K is a symbol for combining 2 into one. 8 = B = 2 = 11. H also equals 11 (due to visually an H looking like two 1's connected by a bridge 1-1). So H-K = 11-11 or 22 or 88. Convoluted I know but it does fit. and 11-11 = 111. Or the IH Christ monogram or the Trident.

Notice too where the trident is pointing.
edit on 5-3-2020 by HighasAkite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Job well done putting all this together.

But.....(and I voted Trump), if you asked Trump who Apollo was, I’m sure he would say the black guy Rocky fought.
Trump is a wheeler and dealer, but well versed in Greek mythology and a numerologist time traveler? I don’t think so.

Well, according to his detractors he's an idiot that can't do anything right but yet was smart enough to have colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election without leaving any evidence at all...

Maybe it's 8D chess.

Or Odin favors him.

Or just an amazing run of luck.

Or aliens.

Or Antichrist.

Daniel 8
12 He prospered in everything he did and truth was thrown to the ground.

23“In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise. 24He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. 25He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So aliens are influencing the 2020 elections.

Could we stop calling our otherplanetary brothers 'aliens'? It's so alienating and insulting. Would you like to be called 'alien' after knowing what the movie 'Alien' depicted?

Extraterrestrial people meddling with some country's elections (I presume by 'THE elections' you arrogantly mean American elections, as no other country could be important enough, right? Only Americans assume that people know what they mean when they don't include the country - which immediately of course makes obvious what country we're talking about) would be akin to a human doctor meddling with what routes ants use when they carry food to the queen ant.

PERHAPS the doctor has something better or more important to do..?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join