It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How come all the so called pictures of aliens that people get are always bad quality...
www.ufomind.com...
Though the above picture was taken from a fake video...it still is in black and white and is very blurry. Nearly every picture of any alien or UFO that I've ever seen is horrible quality or black and white. Can no one ever manage to take a decent picture
. Just what I wonder.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
because if you see a ufo, you want to zoom in as far as possible to make sure it is, and with the adrenaline going because you saw a ufo or alien. you tend to shake. about the black and white, there once was a time before coror photography ya know

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yes, but I'm talking about recently...there are still many black and white VERY VERY blurry photographs, why can't a UFO turn up in front of an ABC tower or something...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well I would say most blurry ones are fake but being all jittery and rushing to take a picture can have an effect on the quality. Plus the UFO is probably moving and that will cause the blurriness as well. Most of them are probably fake though. Toobad Photoshop exists

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Toobad Photoshop exists

Haha isn't that true.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
black and white film shows contrast better and can tolerate poor exposure better than colour film. It might be better to use for 'ufo alien' hunting than colour film on those grounds.

On the other hand, what with the profusion of crap cell phone cameras out there, the number of paranormal photos of very low quality are only going to increase.

Indeed, one can find many threads on ats that are focusing on, absurdly enough, how the sun blacks out in cell phone camera pictures and digital webcams, but its taken for a real phenomenon, as if there really are these monstrous black things standing in front of the sun, invisible, but somehow a cheap cell phone can get thru the alien technology!

its saddening really. People talk about cell phones and cameras being 'magic' to primitive peoples, yet most moderns who own them don't understand anythign abuot them, and think that these things are magically revealing these 'paranormal' phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
um.........................................................................................BECAUSE THEY ARE FAKE!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
maybe cuz people dont walk around with cams to shoot ufo's, so they're caught unprepared and the ufo will most likely be far away too...duh

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elijio
maybe cuz people dont walk around with cams to shoot ufo's, so they're caught unprepared and the ufo will most likely be far away too...duh

Well, there have been thousands of sightings, you'd think that at least some of those people would be able to capture it.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
How come all the so called pictures of aliens that people get are always bad quality...

Quite simple really, because if they were great quality you'd see how friggin' fake they were and laugh it out of town, end of story.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Capture it? Sure. Capture it well? Well that's a different story.
Something tells me that in about a decade, one single thing will increase the amount of UFO pics tenfold....

What's that?

Cell Phone Cameras...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
What's that?

Cell Phone Cameras...

Yeah, I read that they're soon releasing a phone with a 7-8 mega-pixal camera in it soon so no doubt you're right.

However, you forgot one thing...Sods Law!!! Batteries in phones always die in moments of real emergency or urgency. This will surely counter the increase in camera phones.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
maybe ,just maybe world governments relese these photos on the basis that they will be found fake so to dispell the actuall reality of other life forms than our own

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Batteries in phones always die in moments of real emergency or urgency. This will surely counter the increase in camera phones.

Isn't that true....every time I've really needed my cellphone that battery dies ..

top topics

join