It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen Chuck Schumer Attacks Justices Kavanaugh and Gorsuch. Chief Justice Roberts Rebukes Schumer.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
SO go the leaders, and their sheep follow. These people are certifiably nuts. Its amazing they havent been arrested and institutionalized. Let em go, and they'll snap on some poor innocent....and then, of course, blame them for it. Dangerous stuff.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I was shocked when I watched the video. He was totally out of control.

I find it horrifying that the left thinks it's okay to murder a live-born baby if the mother decides she wants an abortion. This after keeping the infant comfortable while the mother makes that decision.

I remember when the third trimester abortion first hit the news. I thought that was really bad at the time.

Our society is very ill. We have to take it back. It starts with valuing human life and using logic and common sense.

I didn’t see anything at the link to the story about live birth child that awaits getting killed if the mother decides to do so.
If this is what asshole Schumer was talking about when he was threatening the judges, it’s time.........that’s all I can say......it’s time.
Vile, disgusting Democrats.

The live-birth abortion was discussed within the last two years. I don't remember exactly when.

The baby would be born, then kept comfortable until the mother makes the decision to keep it or kill it.

That’s murder.

The left doesn't think it is, but you are absolutely right. First Degree Murder.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: Creep Thumper

totally when i came here in 72 it was 30 yrs behind the uk slowly catching up i still live of a dirt rd might get a hard top by the time im dead
the gov doesnt bother you except voting time

Boy, I'd love to move there, but I'm going to respect you and stay home.

If I was young, maybe.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The Senate should be working on an ethics violation right now.

Let's see how Mitch responds...
a reply to: Lumenari

If nothing comes of this it will re-enforce my belief that all politicians sleep in the same bed together.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

If nothing comes of this it will re-enforce my belief that all politicians sleep in the same bed together.

Most of them do...

The Democratic party is now 99.9% Progressive.

The Republican party is only 87% Progressive...

~sigh~

We The People have a ways to go to fix this.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Of the few things Schummer feels strongly about, I seriously doubt it's a Women's right to an Abortion.

....... Unless it's one of his Mistresses.

Just being honest.

Typical Democrat huffing and puffing and preening.
edit on 4-3-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Schumer might be "censured". That's probably a big deal (like impeachment) to career politicians, but not to most people outside of government.

Late Wednesday, Trump used Schumer's own words to condemn him.

"There can be few things worse in a civilized, law abiding nation, than a United States Senator openly, and for all to see and hear, threatening the Supreme Court or its Justices," Trump wrote on Twitter. "This is what Chuck Schumer just did. He must pay a severe price for this!"

Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., said he would introduce a resolution to censure Schumer.

"I would call on Schumer to apologize, but we all know he has no shame," Hawley wrote. "So tomorrow I will introduce a motion to censure Schumer for his pathetic attempt at intimidation of #SupremeCourt."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

The way Chuck Schumer's derangement syndrome is ramping up, it's just a matter of time before the voters in his district pick a replacement.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
A Democrat party leader and a partisan Democrat Supreme Court Justice threatening other Supreme Court Justices all within a week.

Totally normal.

edit on 4-3-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Is it legal to threaten a Federal Judge?

I think he needs to be charged.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Justice Roberts actually put it in writing, time for
some Senators and Congress critters to actually
do something about this.

It's way past time to ask when is enough enough?!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
CHECK THIS OUT:

Look at Senator Chuck Schumer leading this parade in part of his NYCity district, earlier this week.

Article w/VidClip: jacksonheightspost.com...

Hardly nobody is there.

Only a few on the sidewalk are paying attention.

And a few parade-goers look like they're jeering/booing the Senator.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

You are either misinformed, or purposefully mischaraterizing the situation.

No one has advocated for abortions after 28 weeks.

Palliative care is given to live birth infants who have severe conditions, and parents can continue palliative care if that is their choice.

Are you happy to pay for the life support for a baby born with little to no hope surviving without palliative care? Then step up and suggest how that can be done without bankrupting the parents.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Is it legal to threaten a Federal Judge?

I think he needs to be charged.

Attorney Greg Jarett (Fox News) told Sean Hannity that it would have to be a threat of Physical violence, in order for legal charges to be levied. Schumer walked right up to that line, but didn't cross.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
And, the results of his words, at most, may lead to a few unhinged liberals writing some nasty letters to a couple of justices.

Just like trump and the rights talking heads have lead to nasty letters being written to:
A certain ambassador and other civil servants that were called to testify in the impeachment hearings.
Schumer, polosi, Schiff, and other legislatures.
The judge and jury members in stones trial.

And... let's not forget the families of dead children and the survivors of school shootings that are targeting, harassed, threatened.. of which I was just reading an article. It seems some guy in California has been sentence to something like 5 years for cyberstalking and harassing the families of the parkland school shooting victims.

Schumer did go too far with his words. But, I dont see how it's any worse than what trump and gang have been doing when it comes to those involved in the stone trial or the impeachment hearings. And, I imagine that any threats against supreme court justices would get taken far more seriously than those jurors and those being targeting because they had the horrible experience of having some lunatic shoot up their kids school possibly along with their kid!!!

By the way...
It's illegal to kill a baby after it is born. It doesnt matter how it came into the world. Once born the law sees it as a baby, protected under the same laws as any other baby.
They arent killing babies or writing laws hoping to make it legal to kill babies!! What the law does allow every person is the ability to decide how extreme the measures used to keep them alive should be, and if they are unable to voice their desires, their closest kin to make that decision. In the case of a non-viable newborn, that would be its parents, irregardless if it came into the world via natural childbirth, miscarriage, or botched abortion attempt. Once born, a baby is a baby and are all to be treated equally under the law. Think carefully about what you want. A baby is also a human and is to be treated equally to all other humans under the law. If something were to happen unexpectantly to you tomorrow that put you at deaths door, would you want to be the one deciding just when to stop the chemo, or pull the plug and be allowed to walk through that door? If you were unable to voice you opinion, who would you want to decide, you family under consultation with the doctors most familiar with your condition? Would you rather it be a decision made black and white, rigid and inflexible by lawmakers with no medical background? Or maybe you would prefer that your heartbroken family heads into court to fight for your right to live, or your right to die, depending on which way the political winds blow the current interpretations of those inflexible and rigid laws? Both my parents left this world via a decision made by the ones closest to them, when they were ready to make that decision, when they were convinced that my parent wasn't coming back to us. A baby, once born into the world has the same rights as you do, regardless of the how it came into the world. A baby has the right to have this decision made by those closest and most emotionally attached to them and not by court decisions or inflexible laws. To take that right from even a small group of babies is to take that right away from all of us!
But, who cares, right? Ya, just twist the words to suit your agenda and spread the misinformation far and wide. Who cares if it condemns a few already doomed babies of days or maybe weeks of repetitious seizing. Who cares if it causes civil servants, judges, or jurors to live in fear, and have to hire security they cant afford. Who cares even if your nonsense drives the parents of dead children hundreds of miles from their child's grave and keeps them on the move even. As long as it is your agenda that is promoted, that is all that matters!

No, schumer shouldnt have said what he said. But the only message I am hearing from you guys of late seems to be...
"How dare they open up our playbook and start playing by the same rules we have been playing by the past decade or longer!"
Tell ya what, you sit down and write a letter telling trump to knock the crap off and I will sit down and write one to schumer telling him the same.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Dawnstar, If you have proof of President Trump threatening a Supreme Court judge, please share it. It's WHO Schumer threatened...not the threats themselves. You're right. Verbal threats are made all the time by a lot of politicians. But Supreme Court justices are above the fray...supposedly.

The Governor of Virginia (the one who dressed up like a Black sambo) wants to change the law to make it legal to murder a baby after he/she is born, if the mother doesn't want him/her.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

I am not misinformed. The live-birth abortion was heavily discussed at the time. Conservatives were appalled, as am I.

If you want to attack someone, attack the left. It is their idea.

It has nothing to do with palliative care or birth defects. It is about a woman choosing to unburden herself of a live infant in the most despicable way possible.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

You say you dont remember who or when discussed this. Your assertion that what you claim is true....well some sources wouldnt hurt.

Ted cruz said something along the lines of what you claim democrats proposed. Mr trump has as well.

Both of them grossly mischaracterized the conversation to demonize democrats.

Not one single voice has advocated killing live born babies. With the mothers consent of all things.

Not one.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I think you're referring (in part) to the Virginia Governor who used to dress up like a Black sambo for parties.

He wants to change the law to allow Mothers to kill their already-born child, if she doesn't want the little boy or girl.

So sad. That governor must be really good at something, for the people of Virginia to keep re-electing him.

I see it is Ralph Northam: www.nationalreview.com...
edit on 3/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Gov of va did not say he wanted to make it legal to murder babies!! You give me a direct quote that says that!! What he said, and I do believe he is a doctor, is that the baby would be made comfortable while the doctor consulted with the mother to determine what was desired next. I'm pretty sure that such a consultation would have included facts about the baby's current condition and the prognosis, along with the various options that would be available. You know, like would you prefer we keep him hooked up to all these machines and resuscitate him back to life 10 or so times in the next few days till he passes on or would you rather just hold you baby as he passes sooner and comfort him. You can say but oh, the mother doesnt care, she tried to abort him, but I will just remind you that the law that says once born, a baby is just a baby under the law... doesnt matter how it came into the world. They should all be treated equally. So, what you decide for the baby that survives abortion must be applied to all babies, even those who's mothers were hoping for the best and carrying the baby full term giving birth naturally, or losing it through miscarriage before the baby is developed enough to survive no matter how much medical intervention is given. And yes, it could be applied to you at the end of your life!!
But you give me the direct quote from the governor. Because I really believe he didnt say what you claimed.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ummm..
The only difference between a supreme court justice and a juror or witnesses is one wears a robe!! Both are needed for justice to be balanced, both are supposed to be above the fray, and we shouldnt tolerate intimidation of any of them!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join