It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen Chuck Schumer Attacks Justices Kavanaugh and Gorsuch. Chief Justice Roberts Rebukes Schumer.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
nunChuck so desperate and sick in the head 🤣

Threatening Supreme Court Justices !!! 🤣

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I think Schumer should be cautious about pushing for late term/post-birth abortions. Plenty of people in the US would love to give him EXACTLY that which he is asking. Along with quite a few other lifetime freeloaders.

Schumer will now be asking for extra government security when some grandma threatens to take him out because her grandaughter got a late term abortion and she will never get any great grandkids. All because he threatened judges of the Supreme court with violence if they did not approve abortions.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Jonah disagrees...

he tried but, but 3 days after the fish swallowed him he came out all pasty white and went on to Nineveh. did he not?

he grumbled, God put some hurt on him he gave in.

edit on 4-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The left will give him a medal, if they could.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I was shocked when I watched the video. He was totally out of control.

I find it horrifying that the left thinks it's okay to murder a live-born baby if the mother decides she wants an abortion. This after keeping the infant comfortable while the mother makes that decision.

I remember when the third trimester abortion first hit the news. I thought that was really bad at the time.

Our society is very ill. We have to take it back. It starts with valuing human life and using logic and common sense.

I didn’t see anything at the link to the story about live birth child that awaits getting killed if the mother decides to do so.
If this is what asshole Schumer was talking about when he was threatening the judges, it’s time.........that’s all I can say......it’s time.
Vile, disgusting Democrats.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would ask Chuck when will it become ok to kill the elderly,infirm,and mentaly challenged and impure of blood?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I have been quite busy and politics has taken a back seat this past week. The rep says in the FOX news article that President Trump attacked Justices [Sonia] Sotomayor and [Ruth Bader] Ginsberg last week. What did President Trump say that was so threatening or came across as an attempt to subvert judicial authority?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The party that wants to protect kids by taking guns away from people who have done nothing wrong is ok with letting babies die or be killed....yeah nothing wrong with that picture.
Talking out of both sides of their mouths and their ass at the same time.
Why their followers don't see that this is just crazy is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I find it horrifying that the left thinks it's okay to murder a live-born baby if the mother decides she wants an abortion. This after keeping the infant comfortable while the mother makes that decision.

I remember when the third trimester abortion first hit the news. I thought that was really bad at the time.

Our society is very ill. We have to take it back. It starts with valuing human life and using logic and common sense.

I didn’t see anything at the link to the story about live birth child that awaits getting killed if the mother decides to do so.
If this is what asshole Schumer was talking about when he was threatening the judges, it’s time.........that’s all I can say......it’s time.

The live-birth abortion was discussed within the last two years. I don't remember exactly when.

The baby would be born, then kept comfortable until the mother makes the decision to keep it or kill it.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Any word on whether the judges association that had an emergency meeting last month over Trump's tweets is now meeting because of Schumer?

Doubt it.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

if they do them pair of senile old gits chuck and nancy should be the first to go

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: JON666

if they do them pair of senile old gits chuck and nancy should be the first to go

Hello down there in NZ. I've heard NZ is like the US used to be - free. Is that true?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The live-birth abortion was discussed within the last two years. I don't remember exactly when.

The baby would be born, then kept comfortable until the mother makes the decision to keep it or kill it.

That’s murder.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
This is a direct & dangerous threat to the U.S. Supreme Court by Schumer. If a Republican did this, he or she would be arrested, or impeached. Serious action MUST be taken NOW! twitter.com...

Any Reason after that . Chuck Schumer should not be Arrested on Criminal Grounds for that Public Statement ?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

totally when i came here in 72 it was 30 yrs behind the uk slowly catching up i still live of a dirt rd might get a hard top by the time im dead
the gov doesnt bother you except voting time

edit on 4-3-2020 by Steveogold because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This crap that Schumer is getting away with angers me to no end. I can't begin to describe how angry it makes me when NOTHING happens to these people! I'm stepping away from the technology for a while so I can calm down.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Schumer has lost his flipping mind. No matter how he meant that, its insane for him to think any judge could be controlled through threats.

Schumer should be the recipient of a censure at the least.

I'd hope most Americans, Right and Left would be bothered by this. This is third world nonsense.

Chuckie is a lawyer.

Anyone care to entertain the idea of what would happen if an average lawyer said that to a judge?

Much less to SC judges.

He needs disbarred at the VERY least.

Condemned by the Senate.

The Senate should be working on an ethics violation right now.

Let's see how Mitch responds...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Something really needs to be done about these life/liberty hating oath breakers (Democrat politicians). They're a disgrace to our country & humanity.
edit on 4-3-2020 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ignore him. Democrats have to make bold empty threats otherwise they could lose re-election. The only real threat is if he does not do it. His seat absolutely could be ripped by a staunch hardline progressive. Look at the ones beating their chest the hardest and then look at their districts. Staunch hardline progressives.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That sounded remarkably like a threat aimed at two Supreme Court justices. Remarkably like.

Dude has lost his flippin' mind. The Chief Justice was spot on with his rebuke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join