It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"That Ain't No Jet" Twelve Orbs Filmed Overhead In Louisville, KY On March 2nd

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The guy who filmed the video below, managed to capture 3 bright orbs moving quickly overhead. An article stated that the witnesses saw a total of 12 brightly lit objects.

The video isn't of the greatest quality, but you can clearly see that these objects are moving too fast to be Chinese lanterns and they're not a train of Starlink satellites.

The usual explanation for these sightings are either drones, or misidentified aircraft. My guess is that these are drones with high powered LED lights. Does anyone else think it's odd that we're seeing a lot of multiple, brightly illuminated drones flying as a group lately?

Huge bright UFOs/Orbs were recorded flying over the night sky above Louisville in Kentucky on 2nd March 2020.

Witness report: fire balls in the sky all going the same direction there were 12 of them

LINK

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Another jerk with a camera who doesn't know how to use it.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Interesting and abnormal. "That ain't no fly either" was funny.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Starlink?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Starlink?

I'd say too low, too bright, too large, too far apart, and to few for Starlink, but I'm just a layman,

There also appears to be cloud cover, indicated by the colour of the sky,

I have no idea what they could be, interesting,...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

looks like those paper lanterns you light a candle in and they fly away light mini hot air balloons:

www.amazon.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The Starlink satellites are usually following one another like a train of lit orbs.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Could be, but IMO the objects in the video appear to be too bright and moving too fast. There's no flicker to the light either. I'm thinking drones, but you could be right as well. All we can do is speculate and rule out things. Thanks for your comment.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

looks like those paper lanterns you light a candle in and they fly away light mini hot air balloons:

www.amazon.com...

Do you think they would fly that fast? The trees don't seem to indicate that there was a high wind or anything. As for them being drones, it seems odd that all they do is basically fly in a straight line and don't do any cool drone-type stuff like hover or do dips and loops. They all look like they're late for church or something.

But, yeah. Pretty bad camera work. "Here's the object for one second, now let me swing it around and focus on nothing!"

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I live in Louisville, and it's the first I have heard about it.

We have a high amount of air traffic overhead, especially with a UPS hub here. If I remember right, it was over cast, maybe light rain.The clouds were low.The planes fly low , but just above the bottom of the clouds and you will see the main light shining but not all the other smaller lights. I have seen them fly close to each other like that , one right after the other.

I wonder what part of the area they were at.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot
Yep I also live and work in Louisville, it was quite windy that night and we have massive air traffic over Louisville all the time. So either Chinese lanterns or normal jet traffic IMHO.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Another jerk with a camera who doesn't know how to use it.

The guy actually has the balls to use the words "my fancy camera work", unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

So I just showed this video to my neighbor who described something similar he saw over my house a few weeks ago. I told him he must have seen Starlink and he was very sure it wasn't. So I just sent him your link and he said this is almost exactly what he saw. He's retired Airforce and now an airline maintenence manager so he's not some goober.
edit on CST04America/Chicago162020202030420202020-03-04T16:07:45-06:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Good footage and not convinced by the airliner theory................. The orbs are moving around they aint flying total straight

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yeah, I know all about that huge UPS hub in Louisville. I retired from UPS in 2016, here in Rochester, NY. Maybe it's UPS testing their drones for night time deliveries, lol. What can Brown do for you?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Yeah, I know all about that huge UPS hub in Louisville. I retired from UPS in 2016, here in Rochester, NY. Maybe it's UPS testing their drones for night time deliveries, lol. What can Brown do for you?

I thought that for a moment. Delivery drones. Don't know if that's the case here, though.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

Chinese lanterns.
You can see how fast the clouds are moving in a few frames - in the same direction as the lights.

The wind varies greatly every 100 meters AGL.
A good example of this can be seen on www.windy.com
Use the slider on the right side of the screen to see the wind speed any desired elevation.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

My first thought was helicopters. I swear you can hear them too. Funny how mics on cameras pick up sound much more easily than what the human ear can detect. If you put headphones on and listen you can hear the beat of the rotors. The lights are dispersed to look more orbish because of the apparent haze in the sky.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Could be, but IMO the objects in the video appear to be too bright and moving too fast. There's no flicker to the light either. I'm thinking drones, but you could be right as well. All we can do is speculate and rule out things. Thanks for your comment.

Another thing is it looks like all the lights are moving at the same speed. When the video first starts there are two of the lights in alignment and they look in sync. That would be hard to achieve with separately manned drones or paper lanterns.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

The Starlink satellites are usually following one another like a train of lit orbs.

There is something off about that video. There's a jolt at second 17 where the camera shakes and the Starlink satellites move with the camera instead of independently of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join