It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Dell Poisoning America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The FDA has received more than 10,000 consumer complaints on Nutra-Sweet. That's 80% of all complaints about food additives, yet they have done nothing to alert the American consumer. (Ref 1)

Could it be that Michael Dell, the Jewish owner of Nutra Sweet and Equal is a close friend of George Bush. Or could it be that Dell has outright control of the White House, with his massive financial support for the Christian Zionist George Bush.

Dell once told me, "own anything addictive and legal." Nutrasweet is in about 9,000 foods and on every restaurant table for the same reasons tobacco is everywhere: Greed, addiction and profit. What he did not tell me was that people would suffer cancer, brain seizures, Alzheimers, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, epilepsy, mental retardation, fibromyalgia, lymphoma, Graves disease, birth defects, chronic fatigue syndrome, Parkinsons and ... death! From the use of his products. (Ref 2)

Michael Dell in India, his use of 3rd world and prison labor, has cost many honest white American's their jobs.

The artificial sweetener aspartame (NutraSweet, Equal, NatraTaste, Canderel) is without question the most toxic and health-destroying "food" sold to consumers. And is owned by Dell & Ajinomoto of Japan. (Ref 3)

Dell’s use of taxpayer-subsidized prison labor, and his disregard for the environment, with his computer Ewaste. (Electronics are the fastest growing component of municipal garbage, and contain toxics like brominated fire retardants, lead, mercury, cadmium and other heavy metals.) Should give people an insight into what kind of demented capitalist he really is. (Ref 4) .

1. www.becomehealthynow.com...

2. www.becomehealthynow.com...

3. www.ethicalinvesting.com...

4. environment.about.com...

[edit on 10-3-2005 by opentrail]

[edit on 10-3-2005 by opentrail]

[edit on 15-3-2005 by astrocreep]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
why is it significant to you that Mr. Dell is jewish ?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by opentrail

Michael Dell in India, his use of 3rd world and prison labor, has cost many honest white American's their jobs.

And why do you say white americans? Are you not bothered about non-white americans? Hmmm, covert racist alert bells ringing.....

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Michael Dell is jewish? Funny, when we have our monthly world domination meetings at my synagogue, nobody brings that up.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
While I can't claim to know much about what is being stated here, it does alarm me that the problems with Nutra Sweet have seemed to be swept under the carpet. I know there are plenty of studies that show the dangers of this sweetner to certain people, especially those that suffer from phenylketonuria, but it seems that it doesn't get the coverage that it should. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If your going to trash the man than trash him for the computers he sells. There's a reason those things are cheap. They bought a bunch of new ones where I work and are having to send them back every other month cause they have no ventilation and are burning up.

Same thing happened at the local library. They bought Dell computers and they are crashing right and left for the same reason.

Duuuude....don't get a Dell....

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Michael Dell is jewish? Funny, when we have our monthly world domination meetings at my synagogue, nobody brings that up.

Heh. Three Funny-points for you, Crakeur!

Yeah, yeah, so Nutra-Sweet is a horrible poison. I avoid it at all costs. Nutra-Sweet, however, is not the only known poison or harmful substance currently on the market. Profit and demand are powerful things. If people want it and consume it, it will be sold. Ahem... cigarettes? Processed foods? Pesticides? Mad-cow.. dogs and cats living together.. mass hysteria...

Outrage at the government these days has become so cliche. If you think a food is bad for you, don't eat it, and don't buy into the B.S. surrounding such foods and products. The world isn't a safe place, and it never was. Step up to personal education and responsibility. Those who don't know or care about what they are putting into their bodies are left to suffer their own consequences. Harsh? Maybe, but why should we all follow the government to decide what's best for us individually to eat?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Looks like the opentrail has shut up now he realises that we are going to support his, probably racist, agenda.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
And you HAD to throw in there Dell is Jewish because!??????

How lame!

If most Americans really cared about there health, they would read up on the crap that is nutrasweet...before they start using it......
So no hes not "poisoning" America.....
Hes banking in on their stupidity!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I honestly never knew the danger of NutraSweet or Equal.

new topics

top topics

join