It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronically controlled , wireless viruses???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I wonder if there will ever be a technology that can be injected into the body though a syringe and wirelessly controlled?

A virus that is injected which then can be controlled through computers...?

Say everyone who gets a flu shot , is actually getting an electronic controlled virus

And through a computer a person can click a button an activate this virus which would then be able to reak havoc throughout a persons body.

You can pick whether you want a person to get the flu or worse...

And thoughts?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm sure this already exists...

I just hope they're not using it now...

Maybe they have been dropping these nano viruses on us with chemtrails this entire time......?

edit on 4-3-2020 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
yes...

a marker, set off by 5 G....a reply to: Bloodworth

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If and when we get there it will be marketed as nanotechnology to help with various medical conditions.

However like with all computerized electronics it would be hackable. And if the wrong people get your password it would be easy enough to kill you with a stroke, heart attack, or a release of too much medication

The people in power would love it because at that point everyone could be terminated with a simple computer command.

So sorry, you have been hacked.

edit on 4-3-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well viruses are like robots. If this technology exists it is probably at least 30 years in the future. But if the US government already has access to alien Tech then who knows if it's a possibility.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The short answer is yes. You can disrupt day-to-day cellular activity with the aid of "vibrations." Everything has electrical properties down to the atomic level.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't know, probably. The capabilities to remotely pilot human bodies has been around for years. Just requires an injection of genetically tailored ferrous nano particles and too can become a member of Cobra.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This has been a fear of mine ever since I first heard that NASA was considering injecting astronauts with nano-robots to keep them healthy on long distance trips into deep space.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
This has been a fear of mine ever since I first heard that NASA was considering injecting astronauts with nano-robots to keep them healthy on long distance trips into deep space.

Tiny robots that can clean arteries, provide vitmains and medicine, maybe fix some internal damage.
But also can give you cancer or the flu.

Yin and yang, but safe then sorry

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

How do you explain the spread of the virus in countries that don't have 5G?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
From the old days, when ATS was more focussed on weird conspiracies, I remember the theory that chemtrails were dropping tiny nanobots, which were absorbed by the body and built themselves up into miniature receivers to accept instructions from HAARP.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Just think about a biological Xenobot Utility Fog booooom drop the mic!

In my opinion this technology has been around for decades and we are just getting an idea of what's going on.
I think these technologies could help or hinder life on earth as well as other life out in the universe. I think it's the tip of the iceberg as to what this tech can really do.
Imagine creating entire planets of this stuff as well as life and ecosystems.
There is literally no limit to what could be done with the technology.
We could all become superhumans with this stuff for better or for worse.
As to the OPs question of how is it possible I think its pretty much self explanatory.
I think the understanding of technology evolves over time and allows us to control our own evolution.
1st Start with smartdust
2nd Then create utility fog
3rd create biological nanobots
4th create xenobot swarms
5th create whatever you want synthetic biology create life (star trek genesis)
6th create large scale things from the micro level planets etc
7th create galactic empires

Keep in mind as time moves foward new types of materials(meta materials) and methods(nano/bio/energy/thought/spirit) are developed.

en.wikipedia.org...
Smartdust is a system of many tiny microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) such as sensors, robots, or other devices, that can detect, for example, light, temperature, vibration, magnetism, or chemicals. They are usually operated on a computer network wirelessly and are distributed over some area to perform tasks, usually sensing through radio-frequency identification.

Xenobots

Xenobots are here: Tiny bio-robots inside your veins may heal you & will definitely be weaponized by West to take out ‘bad guys’
www.rt.com...
So xenobots, in a nutshell, are a swarm of invisible genetically engineered semi-sentient robots designed by an artificial intelligence to live in the human body for days or weeks at a time, where they can survive without food and heal themselves if damaged. What could go wrong?

Well, probably nothing for now. But the arms race to develop xenobots for new applications is already underway, and militaries will certainly be eager to deploy them carrying biological weapons. The supercomputer that designed the xenobots was not available for comment.

Utility Fog

www.manchester.ac.uk...
Nanobots pass first stage in ‘fantastic voyage’ from fiction to fact
A team of scientists have created a new generation of tiny remote controlled nanorobots which could one day allow doctors to diagnose disease and deliver drugs from within the human body.

The team led by Professor Li Zhang from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, including Professor Kostas Kostarelos from The University of Manchester, have created the bots from a biodegradable material called spirulina algae.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

The short answer is yes. You can disrupt day-to-day cellular activity with the aid of "vibrations." Everything has electrical properties down to the atomic level.

So maybe they do not need nano bots or to inject people with anything , they already have tools/weapons that can do this already from a distance.
Kinda like how all those u.s officials went deaf in Cuba..
Manipulating vibrations and electronics in the atmosphere to harm or maybe help people.

Seems more to harm these days

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
From the old days, when ATS was more focussed on weird conspiracies, I remember the theory that chemtrails were dropping tiny nanobots, which were absorbed by the body and built themselves up into miniature receivers to accept instructions from HAARP.

Imagination is lacking these days.

Every post needs to be fact checked, have references, bibliography..........boring....

new topics

top topics

join