It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coronavirus ‘conspiracy theories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
my slant on coronavirus (Corona is a Crown)

the 'woman that sat upon a scarlet coloured beast' > (Beast with 7 heads & 10 horns)
is symbolic language for the upper most elite-globalists using China (red dragon symbol) to launch a global massacre of people, infecting them with a Crown-virus/disease

the Crown-virus Crisis will allow the creation of the end-time Beast Empire, the rolling out of the 'Mark-of-Beast economic system' (cashless socirty world-wide)

i just have not yet figured out the prophecy item that 17 total Crowns are involved... directly below...you are presented with these two verses of Revelation where the 10 horns wear Crowns and the 7 heads also wear Crowns
--->> (along with the 7 names of Blasphemy)

Rev 12:3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev 13:1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

the outbreak of the Crown-viruses signals the launch of the Beast Empire, the Mark (buy & sell & trade platform) the Euthenasia of those who refuse the Antichrist/false-prophet and the ensuing Tribulation era/ 3 1/2 years of darkness

~student of prophecy~ tyVMM (roman numeral 1995) ?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

So again, I'll say it, I believe the governments of the world will attempt to get the public to believe they are going to do everything possible to fix the situation. The reality is letting people die off is good for the economy, good for business, and good for the government. I see them doing a controlled burn of the population so to speak, simply because they can, and it benefits them

If you look the first post on this page your theory ties in nicely.

It wouldn't surprise if what your saying is on the cards, as is pointed out above , what an effective way to implement the beast system and do away with cash money. Problem reaction solution.
edit on 4-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

However, he believes this time that calls for a stock-market and bond-market implosion and a collapse of the U.S. dollar DXY+0.23% are more likely than ever.
“We are going to have a collapse of the bond market and the financial crisis that’s coming will be much worse than the one we had in 2008,” he said. The bond market wasn’t quite collapsing on Tuesday but the 10-year Treasury note did establish a fresh historic low yield beneath 1%, while the U.S. dollar, as measured by the ICE U.S. Dollar Index, has fallen 1% this week and gold GCJ20-0.31% Schiff’s favorite asset, has gained 4.4% over the same period.

things that make you go hmmmmm

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Conspiracy theory!

For those really tough incriminating questions that would hang
the average Joe.

Now with retsyn

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here is a video with an interesting take on what is happening to our world and why they chose Covid as the tool to implement this change. The original video was removed from youtube for going against their community guidelines, so here it is on Rumble.
rumble.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join