It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Has Osama Surrendered?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I really do not think that 9/11 was about killing anyone. Yes there were a number of people killed, but look at the targets. World Trade Center, Pentagon (now a square)...
What it did do was push the finacial markets (that were already tottering) into a larger slump. After the ".com" debackle and Globalization. What better time to hit one of the largest consumer markets in the world.
Followed this was a very expensive war that was undertaken (for what ever reason) where the U.S. was shooting $10M missles at a $5 tent full of goats.
Osama was trained by CIA to fight the Russians during the 80's. At that time he learned his trade. But then again the KGB might have trained him too. It is just a recursive, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

When 9/11 occured, my wife and I were out of the country working. To get back into the U.S. we were suprized to see the port of entry walking with National Gaurd. Regardless, in spite of the security measures there were still people that would circumvent them with almost prestine efficiency. My point is if they wanted to they could easily attack on a regular, almost clocklike basis. Hell we cannot keep our southern boarders closed, there are groups like the Minute Men that are trying to do this task. Great!!! I feel much more confortable (snicker).

As for the attacks themselves... If the Bush Administration had anything to do about it, I would not be supprized. Hell, what if the administration has Osama bin Laden already. I mean look what happened during the election, they found Sadam just before the time to go in the election box.

Opps off topic again (too much coffee)

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Doesn't look like a surrender today...

Not from London's perspective. Hit the Financial Centre there around Liverpool Street and the markets have already slumped.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
EDIT: N/M

[edit on 7-7-2005 by AceOfBase]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join