It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Virus - President Obama Let ONE THOUSAND Americans Die Before Taking Action.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

This post will be treated like it doesn't even exist to Trump supporters. They are so beyond delusional that they can't even see factual information anymore that conflicts with their Trump worship.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Why would I ignore this since it tells the truth about how Zero did nothing to protect Americans from H1N1 until at least 1000 people had already died?

You would think you would be happy if Trump supporters let you ignore these truths.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Thank you for proving my point. And because what I said was true, you won't be able to see or understand how and neither will anyone else who supports Trump.
edit on 14-3-2020 by HighasAkite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It was unreal hearing Joe Biden close out his debate with Bernie Sanders tonight describing how traumatizing it is for him to imagine Dads, Moms, Brothers and Sisters burying a loved one due to CoronaVirus taking them.

If the clip pops up on YouTube, I'll post it here.
edit on 3/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was UNREAL seeing all their supporters in the debate thread. Man, the outpouring of support was just OVERWHELMING. I can't imagine how they haven't caught Americans hearts and votes after the display we watched tonight!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yet the MSM are showing us polls that have both candidates for the democrats beating Trump.

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

It was UNREAL seeing all their supporters in the debate thread. Man, the outpouring of support was just OVERWHELMING. I can't imagine how they haven't caught Americans hearts and votes after the display we watched tonight!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Yet the MSM are showing us polls that have both candidates for the democrats beating Trump.

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

President Trump will score big points debating Joe Biden. He'll point out all the things that CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NYT/Wapo watchers and readers never knew.

They know little or nothing about his gaffes, meanness, Ukraine Corruption, allowing 13,000 Americans to die from the H1N1 virus....the list goes on and on.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join