It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Virus - President Obama Let ONE THOUSAND Americans Die Before Taking Action.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
yeah I know. So you gonna help me get care a Cabinet position or what? I was waiting for the less charismatic version of carewemust to show. Here ya are

As I said... pathetic.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

You knew because of the title, and felt compelled. Do you have a gray completion and frown a lot, by any chance?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454
Woah. I look WAY better than HRC and Gollum

edit on 4-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

yeah I know. So you gonna help me get care a Cabinet position or what? I was waiting for the less charismatic version of carewemust to show. Here ya are

As I said... pathetic.

Spell it with me acronym superhero S A L T Y.
Also I was agreeing with your assessment. See you in the threads that matter homeboy

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Yea it was a Democrat who was the president during the last major financial crisis of our time in 2008 and it was a Republican who fixed the economy after him which was going strong (until very recently) into 2020.

Being a Trump supporter is a mental illness at this point.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Spell it with me acronym superhero S A L T Y.
Also I was agreeing with your assessment. See you in the threads that matter homeboy
And what is hilarious is you just don't see how every response just keeps proving my point even more...

P A T H E T I C

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tuesday February 3, 2020

It's actually Wednesday, March 4, 2020.

Not that facts or reality matter.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

You knew because of the title, and felt compelled. Do you have a gray complexion and frown a lot, by any chance?

What would that represent if he did?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Tuesday February 3, 2020

It's actually Wednesday, March 4, 2020.

Not that facts or reality matter.

Not when I started composing the thread it wasn't. I put the date on first and after a couple drinks, a cig or two, reading the mail, watching Star Trek, etc.. the Opening Post is finally finished. Happens to me a lot because I am a NIGHT OWL.

Getting ready to start a thread now on the numerous criminal and health threats facing Joe Biden. Might not finish until after midnight! (So get ready to point out the date discrepancy again tomorrow, my bored friend.)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: carewemust
Osama-Bin Laden was a "thing of the past" by the time the Obama Admin killed the S.O.B.. But justice was eventually rendered. The same will be true for Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her boss Barack Hussein Obama.

They're going to be assassinated, killed?

Or justice served as in a court of law?

She had Epstein murdered to protect liberal pedophiles.

Ya!!

I heard she stole the Cadbury secret too!!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Californians elected this guy, so...

California governor Gavin Newsome declares a State of Emergency over 1 Death from CoronaVirus-19.

www.foxnews.com...

California governor Gavin Newsome was unfazed by 70 deaths in the state, due to the Flu, from Sept thru December, 2019.

patch.com...

Go Figure.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Gallup polling demonstrates that the Trump Administration is handling the corona virus much better than President Obama and Joe Biden handled H1 N1.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I’m not disputing facts. I’m trolling the troll. Can we deal with the CURRENT chaos in the WH concerning the CURRENT pandemic unfolding in our country, or are we gonna ride the “whataboutism” pony until it’s dead....?

Like I just came in here because I just KNEW who the OP was gonna be based on this sham of a thread...

Carry on folks. I get it. Obama sucks and good riddance

Boo this man

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The ones crying about whataboutism are the same ones crying about Trump being responsible for a virus.
100% clownworld.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Just hurry up and apply for a top level cabinet position already. If he can hire a 23 year old, surely your unwavering sycophantic loyalty will score you a spot.

The best Doctor I have ever had and who a lot looked up to was 23 when I was 20. Yes I did call him Doogie once lol.

He was my Primary care doctor who retired because of Obamacare and I wish to God he had not but if I had to spend 3/4 of my day filling out paperwork when it was half before, yeah I would be leaving with my money and taking cash pay only as he did later in with a group of like minded doctors.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine
ObamaCare has ruined as many lives as it helped. Dumbo liberals can't do anything properly.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
Oh for chrissake, this OP is just total bull puckey and has already been debunked: Obama declared a public health emergency within 2 weeks of reporting of the first case in the US; that's what caused the declaration. At that point in time, there was one fatality from the disease in the US. Here is a pointer to a contemporaneous news story about it:

www.politico.com...

For anyone interested in what the Obama administration actually did to handle the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, here is a pointer to a timeline of events, compiled by the CDC:

www.cdc.gov...

I have extracted some of the important dates:

April 15: First human infection with new influenza A H1N1 virus detected in California.

April 17: Second human infection with the new influenza A H1N1 virus detected in California about 130 miles away from first infection, with no known connection to previous patient.

April 18: First novel 2009 H1N1 flu infections were reported by CDC to the World Health Organization (WHO) through the U.S. International Health Regulations Program.

April 22: CDC activated the Emergency Operations Center (EOC).

April 24: CDC uploaded complete gene sequences of new H1N1 2009 virus to a publically-accessible international influenza database.

April 26: The United States Government declared 2009 H1N1 a Public Health Emergency of International Concern and CDC began releasing 25% of antiviral drugs needed to treat this new influenza virus -oseltamivir and zanamivir–from the federal stockpile.

April 28: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a new CDC test to detect 2009 H1N1 infections

May 1: Domestic and global shipments of new CDC test to detect 2009 H1N1 began.

July 22: Clinical trials testing the 2009 H1N1 flu vaccine began.

September 15: The FDA announced its approval of four 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccines.

October 5: First doses of H1N1 vaccine were given in the U.S.

So, within about 2 weeks of hearing about the first US fatality, the virus genome had been sequenced and provided to all researchers capable of manufacturing vaccines, the CDC Emergency Operations Center had been activated, Obama declared a Public Health Emergency, and government stocks of antiviral drugs were already being distributed.

Within about 3 months, clinical trials of vaccines had begun, within about 5 months vaccines were approved, and within about 6 months the public was being vaccinated.

The declaration that Obama made on October 24, 2009 was a “national emergency” NOT a “public health emergency”. Declaration of a national emergency allowed local and state governments to set up large numbers of sites where people could be vaccinated, because by that time there were about 30 million doses of vaccine becoming available by the end of the year.

www.nytimes.com...

It's absolutely amazing how this is being completely ignored as it's the only actual factual information in this thread which makes this comment all the more sad and hilarious.

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Regardless of any facts to the contrary the dems will stick to a story line knowing the outright hypocrisy.
Unbelievable.

And the MSM back them up.

Trump supporters are beyond mentally ill at this point. They literally can't even see reality anymore because it completely conflicts with their Trump worship. We're in the freakin Twilight Zone here.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Panic in high gear

As the coronavirus spreads, one study predicts that even the best-case scenario is 15 million dead and a $2.4 trillion hit to global GDP

New modeling from The Australian National University looks at seven scenarios of how the outbreak might affect the world's wealth, ranging from low severity to high severity.

In the low-severity model — or best-case scenario of the seven — ANU researchers estimate a global GDP loss of $2.4 trillion, with an estimated death toll of 15 million.

😷

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its going to be sad watching Trump supporters still claiming Trump did better than Obama and this is all a media hoax when people start dying en masse. Probably claim George Soros paid them to get the virus and fake their deaths.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Every time Trump gets exposed we get these "but but Hillary, but but Obama , but but (insert random name) Threads ". Once the body count starts rising in USA and surpasses 1,000 we will have threads about how Trump is handling the situation better than who ever was the POTUS during Spanish flu pandemic.
There will eventually be a cure for covid virus, but I'm doubting there ever will be a cure for Trump kool-aid drinkers.
The guy is a joke, uses press conference that should be about CoVid to bash democrats.
Id be worried if I was him though.
This virus is deadly to obese, 70+ year old males.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join