It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats just handed 2020 to Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Its not even a comparison, trump seems to have 10x the energy as Biden and more wit.

I couldn't see Biden handling big deals , he doesn't look like he knows what's going on.

His supports see an empty suit who they can manipulate

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: jrod

I'm not sure if the Democrat leaders want Trump to win 2020 or are they that stupid to think Biden can beat Trump?

Are you asking if the Democrats are stupid?

Or...is that kind of a rhetorical?

Stay classy ATS. Yet another post where if someone on the left here stated this about the right you all would go ape sht. But I get it... Trump has normalized this kind of language and this approach to your fellow Americans.

Sad thing is posts like this happen all day long here and get stars for it.

No. Pelosi made it normal to call the democrats stupid when she had to pass a bill to see what’s in it. Nobody does that unless theyre stupid. Hank Johnson made it normal to call the democrats stupid when he thought Guam would capsize from too many soldiers. And Brian Williams made it normal to call the democrats stupid when he thought Bloomberg could make everyone a millionaire.
When we call the democrats stupid we are not angry. We are honest.
The party of the left has strayed so far from the truth and now they can’t stand to hear it.
Men are men, women are women, and democrats are intellectually inferior.
edit on 7-3-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The DNC and their purchased media don't want you to see the evidence of Joe Biden's duplicity.

Too bad the internet is a thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yes, it's a game of hot potato they just keep throwing the ball. back and forth saying, nope, dont want it, you can clean up the mess... nope, I'm tired of it, you can have it,... no way, I've seen what you have been going through, I ain't that nuts.... well, I ain't really that nuts either but if I am left with this ball at the end I'll at least be able to drop into my VP's lap with a good excuse... hey, that sounds like a plan, let's give it to pence and at least make the religious right happy for awhile...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

a reply to: EnigmaChaser

The economy can not continue to grow indefinitely. It will need an adjustment. Obviously it won't happen until after the election, but it will happen within the next 4 years.

The stock market is bubbling like real estate was from 2004-2007ish. That bubble will burst. Don't be so naive to think it won't happen under Trump because he is good for business.

Many will lose a lot a money, while a few well prepared people will profit greatly when they can buy cheap stocks after the bubble bursts.

I will revisit this thread in 2022ish to verify my prediction about the stock market.
edit on 7-3-2020 by jrod because: Add tag

edit on 7-3-2020 by jrod because: Auto corr3ct fail

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
But he's "super" Joe Biden now!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I was wrong on the timing. Never thought we would be shut down over COVID-19. After SARS, the Bird Flu, and other pandemics come and go, I never dreamed we would be on lock down over this virus.

A virus like Ebola, yes...but a virus where 80% of those infected have mild symptoms and close to.a 99% survival rate, absolutely not.

Either way, Biden has not been able to.gain support because of this. Had the DNC supported Bernie, then Trump would be in trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join