It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats just handed 2020 to Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Biden has lost his marbles and can barely keep his toughts while speaking. Trump will eat him up in the debates. The worst thing for biden is getting more air time.

Biden can't fill a 100 seats and is cringe worthy in every one of them. Does the left just look the other way when he does his never ending gaffes? Bernie actually had respectable crowds and is basically done now as the left kind of came to their senses and finally realized that Bernie is a failed Communist.

There is no win win here for the left...

edit on 4-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero For not filling seats and no money he sure did get some votes!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

He's right you know

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
trump handed himself the victory when he created that 'peace' agreement, which handed the xionists 95% of palystine.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's funny watching CNN this late night showing photos of the long lines of voters in Texas, leading viewers to believe that these are all excited Texas Democrats.

What the low-IQ talking heads don't mention is Donald J. Trump got more votes in Texas yesterday, than all the Democrat candidates COMBINED.

Texas - With 91% counted.

ALL Democrats = 1,681,237 votes

Donald Trump = 1,800,641 votes

Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Biden will beat Trump in a landslide. Trump's ONLY hope is radical Bernie and even Trump knows this.

Biden can win Florida and Pennsylvania, that the race right there. Bernie definitely can't win Florida and Pennsylvania might be close.

I'm just quoting this because it makes me smile.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Biden will beat Trump in a landslide. Trump's ONLY hope is radical Bernie and even Trump knows this.

Biden can win Florida and Pennsylvania, that the race right there. Bernie definitely can't win Florida and Pennsylvania might be close.

I'm just quoting this because it makes me smile.

Have to agree with you on this, not the smiling part tho, but if the establishment Dems put their thumbs on the scale, which is what they are in the process of doing right now, then DJT will be on the podium doing a not so presidential gloat come next January. I asked many of my Lib friends what are their position , they said they are not in the mood for getting f$%@k again, and may sit this one out, while not a scientific survey , a slight majority is thinking 3rd party next time, told them that will guarantee Neo Con rule for a long time to come, they think if the Establishment Dems want to win anything, they will have to come to them.
edit on 4-3-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I'm not on the left, but damn, is there honestly nobody who is, that's capable of showing up for something like this? Of the entire group, the only one I thought had the charisma to do something is Pete, and he needs a few years for his ears to dry off first. He also needs to re-evaluate his 2nd amendment position, but the rest were just so not exciting at all.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: jrod
Their strategy to deny Bernie, pump up Biden maybe working to get enough delegates for Biden to win the primary but the resentment from the majority of voters over another stolen election will backfire.

Republicans are not going to vote for Biden, no matter how disgruntled they are. Many of Bernie's supporters won't either because they will not want to support a puppet candidate.

I'm not sure if the Democrat leaders want Trump to win 2020 or are they that stupid to think Biden can beat Trump?

The truth is you New Republicans are the real sufferers of TDS.

REEEEE REEEE.
Sorry we dont understand lib speak

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Spider879

I'm not on the left, but damn, is there honestly nobody who is, that's capable of showing up for something like this? Of the entire group, the only one I thought had the charisma to do something is Pete, and he needs a few years for his ears to dry off first. He also needs to re-evaluate his 2nd amendment position, but the rest were just so not exciting at all.

Mayor Pete is not on the left, he is a corporate Dem, Warren pretend to be on the left, but her actions put that into question.
There is a real divide much like your RINOS that you guys dealt with.
edit on 4-3-2020 by Spider879 because: Victim of auto correct.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: jrod

I'm not sure if the Democrat leaders want Trump to win 2020 or are they that stupid to think Biden can beat Trump?

Are you asking if the Democrats are stupid?

Or...is that kind of a rhetorical?

Stay classy ATS. Yet another post where if someone on the left here stated this about the right you all would go ape sht. But I get it... Trump has normalized this kind of language and this approach to your fellow Americans.

Sad thing is posts like this happen all day long here and get stars for it.

I just added another star.....does it make you angreeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You have a very active imagination young man

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
God I hate you. Seriously....you are in the wrong country

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Remember you're talking about the Democrats. They never planned to try and win fairly. Dead voters, fake news 24/7, Russia Russia Russia.

And if all else fails impeach over nothing again.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The neoliberal party is only doing what their handlers in the fake US intelligence business demand: create an atmosphere of distrust in our own system to promote helplessness in the face of phony nu-wave McCarthyism and complete subservience to the military-industrial state.

Left, right, center: cowards begging for the comfort of their cages.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Bernie isn’t left wing enough for me. I won’t be happy until the government opens up the bank account of every Republican and lets everyone else loot it for steaks and new IPhones.

interesting approach
at least you are honest about it
funny it is only the "Republican" bank accounts you are after, more party war than class war?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
a reply to: Xtrozero For not filling seats and no money he sure did get some votes!

You have a point .

He has such a following that he even gets dead people motivated to vote for him. Lol

You honestly think globalist oligarchs with trillion s on the line are going to leave it to 50 50 odds and the voters to elect THEIR guy.

edit on 08331America/ChicagoWed, 04 Mar 2020 09:08:43 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: interupt42

Biden has lost his marbles and can barely keep his toughts while speaking. Trump will eat him up in the debates. The worst thing for biden is getting more air time.

Biden can't fill a 100 seats and is cringe worthy in every one of them. Does the left just look the other way when he does his never ending gaffes? Bernie actually had respectable crowds and is basically done now as the left kind of came to their senses and finally realized that Bernie is a failed Communist.

There is no win win here for the left...

Yes - and yet somehow he won the majority of states.

Vote fraud might be involved, because we know he is Soros preferred candidate. Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Biden is the definition of a politician. He doesn't really have a consistent policy, he just plays lip service to moderate DNC narratives at the moment (this is me trying to explain it the best I can, maybe not the best way).

But he's not even good at being that kind of politician.

He's Hillary, except not nearly as calculated. And don't get me wrong people, I'm not saying anything kind about her, I just try my best to separate myself from things to look at them for a moment.

He might be worse than her in terms of presence in debates and such (I'm not talking about policy).

Biden will get slaughtered. The ads will just simply be his creepy videos. And while I don't want to downplay those, because they're just disgusting... I also don't want my country having those in every media outlet leading up to an election. This circus may be worse than the last.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I honestly think Bernie was their best bet, but that's not saying much.

He was the only one I could see the left rallying around with enthusiasm. We could all argue his policy, I certainly would... But that aside, he seems like the Ron Paul of the left. He's been consistent and is able to fire up grass roots. But I think his demise would be capturing independents.

Biden like Hillary though is going to struggle with his own base, and I sure as hell haven't heard any independents say they like the guy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join