It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats just handed 2020 to Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

You have to admit that the DNC puppet masters picking Biden as their guy is a stupid move if they want to win 2020.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The Democrats handed Trump the election, when they pushed their agenda to impeach.

I said it, back then... it would blow up in their faces.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: jrod

I'm not sure if the Democrat leaders want Trump to win 2020 or are they that stupid to think Biden can beat Trump?

Are you asking if the Democrats are stupid?

Or...is that kind of a rhetorical?

Stay classy ATS. Yet another post where if someone on the left here stated this about the right you all would go ape sht. But I get it... Trump has normalized this kind of language and this approach to your fellow Americans.

Sad thing is posts like this happen all day long here and get stars for it.

Jesus Christ really?
Have you seen the language and actions normalized by the Left towards your fellow Americans that support Trump for almost 4 years?
Step off.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The news, I guess. NBC was going on today about how Biden has the potential to peel some Republicans away from Trump and I'll I could think was "don't they drug test these idiots?"

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Lol
Ukraine joe
Ukraine

Lol

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

They could have found a reasonable candidate to run this year(and I don't mean Bernie) yet they picked Biden.

Even with the impeachment debacle, they could have found someone likeable and charming enough to go blow for blow with Donnie.

Not only will they lose the Presidency, they stand to lose a lot of House and Senate seats.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hah! Even the Atlantic thinks this strategy is on something.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Kinda drama-ish, the election at no time was going to the Dems, they never had a hope of having it to give away.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Lol.

There is a new thread on here that was saying the same thing. What are they smoking?

That is flat out comical to believe that. Granted NBC might be getting paid to say that.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a reply to: madmac5150

They could have found a reasonable candidate to run this year(and I don't mean Bernie) yet they picked Biden.

Even with the impeachment debacle, they could have found someone likeable and charming enough to go blow for blow with Donnie.

Not only will they lose the Presidency, they stand to lose a lot of House and Senate seats.

I think Joe only ran, to claim that investigations into his past were politically motivated.

He is using it, as a shelter against litigation. He has no desire to win; he'd rather be sitting poolside in Florida... with children playing with his leg hairs...

It's becoming tough to watch... and, the Democrats will throw him under the bus, when he is no longer useful.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: burntheships

I'm not sure if the Democrat leaders want Trump to win 2020 or are they that stupid to think Biden can beat Trump?

Are you asking if the Democrats are stupid?

Or...is that kind of a rhetorical?

Stay classy ATS. Yet another post where if someone on the left here stated this about the right you all would go ape sht. But I get it... Trump has normalized this kind of language and this approach to your fellow Americans.

Sad thing is posts like this happen all day long here and get stars for it.

Jesus Christ really?
Have you seen the language and actions normalized by the Left towards your fellow Americans that support Trump for almost 4 years?
Step off.

Keep on playing the victim. I'm referencing real posts by real people here at ATS. Every. Single. Day. Behavior that has been normalized by Trump and propped up (and even celebrated) by his followers. Dems and Repubs are two sides of the same corporate coin, but the right has taken language and behavior to a whole new level. Party of family values no more.

You have to admit that the DNC puppet masters picking Biden as their guy is a stupid move if they want to win 2020.

Of course I do... but that's not what this comment was stating.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Lol
Biden Romney ticket
Lol
Here we go

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

While you play the victim about him playing the victim etc. Wash rinse repeat. Yeah ok keep going.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Do we not think they kept Joe in because they know that anyone they have currently was going to lose regardless so why not use the creeper?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: 3sixand9

I'm hoping for another real estate bubble to burst so I can buy a house when the prices drop again.

I definately expect some stock market 'adjustments' after Trump is re-elected. Im sure many of the top inverters know this and are ready to buy up what they can when the stock markets bottoms out.

Not a bad strategy. I did the same under Obama. Trump is even on the record saying he loves real estate bubble burst. Never buy when the economy is strong if you can help it.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi says Donald Trump will not be President on election day. She said that very matter-of-factly and resolutely, like there is a plan being implemented.

The "establishment" is pushing Joe Biden, because he will be a compliant, like-minded figure head.

Yesterday, Nancy Pelosi had sharp-shooters pointing their rifles at Trump supporters, while she was inside a building speaking.

shorenewsnetwork.com...

Nancy Pelosi has zero morals and conscience. If Biden wins the democratic nomination for President, Trump/Barr/Ukraine need to disrupt Pelosi's sinister plan by indicting his butt, ASAP.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yesterday, Nancy Pelosi had sharp-shooters pointing their rifles at Trump supporters, while she was inside a building speaking.

What?? Wow. So I'm sure this is some kind of "but we're doing standard security" thing...right?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: carewemust

What?? Wow. So I'm sure this is some kind of "but we're doing standard security" thing...right?

The photos clearly show them aiming, but who knows what their intent was. Maybe they hit some of Pelosi's catnip before going up on the roof.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Their strategy to deny Bernie, pump up Biden maybe working to get enough delegates for Biden to win the primary but the resentment from the majority of voters over another stolen election will backfire.

Republicans are not going to vote for Biden, no matter how disgruntled they are. Many of Bernie's supporters won't either because they will not want to support a puppet candidate.

Couldn't agree more. Trump's win was basically a protest vote against the establishment. But those who tipped the scales in his favor saw the same disenfranchisement continue and were looking for someone else to truly shake things up and Bernie was it. They aren't going to tip the scales back for Biden who is just another barely left of centre moderate politician who has no true ambition to make any truly meaningful changes to the country.

Biden vs Trump guarantees 4 more years of Trump.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I can’t wait for the debates.

The dnc will push Biden thru, creating a democrat civil war, hell I would not be surprised, if Bernie, lovers will vote trump, in spite. Writing is definitely on the wall since the South Carolina fallout.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join