It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiss My pinky Ring - It will be Biden VS Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I think any and all predictions (including polls) need to be taken a guesses at best.

Only after the primary will we truly know who the top candidate is at that time. Then the gnashing of teeth, whining, and protests can begin for that party.

Only after the presidential election will we truly know who the president is at that time. Then the gnashing of teeth, whining, and protests can begin from the party that lost.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I think any and all predictions (including polls) need to be taken a guesses at best.

Only after the primary will we truly know who the top candidate is at that time. Then the gnashing of teeth, whining, and protests can begin for that party.

Only after the presidential election will we truly know who the president is at that time. Then the gnashing of teeth, whining, and protests can begin from the party that lost.

Hey aren't you at least a little impressed with my prediction capabilities? Btw, it was a guess, but a good one. Just like when I said Trump was going to win and nobody, and I mean nobody believed me.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You have a very strange definition of "destroyed".

It was less than the average loss of a sitting Presidential party historically speaking.

Destroyed? Hardly.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Hey aren't you at least a little impressed with my prediction capabilities? Btw, it was a guess, but a good one. Just like when I said Trump was going to win and nobody, and I mean nobody believed me.

I am!

I didn't call Trump winning the election at work until about 2 weeks out from it, but I did call the Demon Queen getting the 2016 nomination just after the 2008 primaries. Bernie never had a chance. She was clearly next in line after losing to Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join