It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiss My pinky Ring - It will be Biden VS Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: proximo

I wanted Biden to be the Dem nominee. Purely for the comedic value from future debates and rallies.

I don't believe he has a chance, but if he nominates someone really popular as his VP, that kind of concerns me because that is who people will be voting for.

Well, I think his VP choice is going to be Kamala Harris.

Some say it's going to be Hillary - but that is just to obvious that the system is rigged. They want to keep the illusion.

Whoever he is picking should be considered to likely be president just as much as him, because I really think with his mental condition they will be the ones in power within 2 years.

Is Harris even popular with African Americans? I don't really think she is. If he makes her his VP, I am not concerned.

She's not likeable either.

He has already hinted it is going to be her.

No she's not that popular with African Americans - he doesn't need her for that. She would actually be a tool to appeal to white liberals who want to vote for a minority.
edit on 4-3-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If Biden doesn't stumble he will landslide Trump.

lol really?
vegas odds 3/4/2020
trump -165
biden +175
sanders +750

lol
landslide eh?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The level of delusion I am seeing here and around the net is astounding. There is no chance that Biden beats Trump, short of a full-scale coup or outright theft of the election in November. Yet, everywhere I go today I see people talking about how Biden is Trump's "worst nightmare." How? The "magical" suburban white voter who would have voted for a democrat if only the DNC had run a centrist candidate in 2016 doesn't exist. It is a media construct invented by people high on each other's farts.
edit on 4-3-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Let's refresh:

I said on March 4, 2020:

Trump will be President in 2021.

link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

The "magical" suburban white voter who would have voted for a democrat if only the DNC had run a centrist candidate in 2016 doesn't exist. It is a media construct invented by people high on each other's farts.

ah the jenkum party people.....

link   
Can't wait till all the stuff Rudi has starts to come out. It's gonna be good.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
The level of delusion I am seeing here and around the net is astounding. There is no chance that Biden beats Trump, short of a full-scale coup or outright theft of the election in November. Yet, everywhere I go today I see people talking about how Biden is Trump's "worst nightmare." How? The "magical" suburban white voter who would have voted for a democrat if only the DNC had run a centrist candidate in 2016 doesn't exist. It is a media construct invented by people high on each other's farts.

They believe the fake polls that show him winning a head to head matchup.

Funny thing is other polls show Trump with 95% Republican support, and 50% overall approval.

Combine that with the fact a large number of Bernie Bros will not vote for biden, and it is clear those head to head polls are total garbage.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The worst part is that all of these liberal pundits will keep their jobs come January 2021 when they should be fired and forced to work in a McDonalds for the rest of their lives.

"How could we have been so wrong?" they will cry while gnashing their teeth.

Because you are stupid and every decision you have ever made in your life has been a bad decision.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The worst part is that all of these liberal pundits will keep their jobs come January 2021 when they should be fired and forced to work in a McDonalds for the rest of their lives.

"How could we have been so wrong?" they will cry while gnashing their teeth.

Because you are stupid and every decision you have ever made in your life has been a bad decision.

Meh, they got that covered already. It was Russia. Ho hum.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The, uh, same polls that showed Hillary beats Trump at 95-percent? How is it possible that in 2020, the people whose jobs it is to analyze media data and trends don't know that 95-percent of the American people troll pollsters for the lolz?
edit on 4-3-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It's already out. He has made 9 or so 1 hour videos on youtube.

That's the problem - no media is picking it up, so it isn't going to make any difference.

Biden has to be prosecuted for anything to come of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I wanted Biden to be the Dem nominee. Purely for the comedic value from future debates and rallies.

I don't believe he has a chance, but if he nominates someone really popular as his VP, that kind of concerns me because that is who people will be voting for.

Well, I think his VP choice is going to be Kamala Harris.

Some say it's going to be Hillary - but that is just to obvious that the system is rigged. They want to keep the illusion.

Whoever he is picking should be considered to likely be president just as much as him, because I really think with his mental condition they will be the ones in power within 2 years.

Is Harris even popular with African Americans? I don't really think she is. If he makes her his VP, I am not concerned.

She's not likeable either.

He has already hinted it is going to be her.

No she's not that popular with African Americans - he doesn't need her for that. She would actually be a tool to appeal to white liberals who want to vote for a minority.

I know he has, I saw him say his VP has to be a female of color. Virtue signalling creeper that he is.

Anyway, Kamala doesn't worry me a single bit. No one likes her either.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The, uh, same polls that showed Hillary beats Trump at 95-percent? How is it possible that in 2020, the people whose jobs it is to analyze media data and trends don't know that 95-percent of the American people troll pollsters for the lolz?

Well that is somewhat true, but not all polls showed her easily winning.

A nationwide poll is pretty meaningless anyway, since the electoral college is what actually elects the president.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It's already out. He has made 9 or so 1 hour videos on youtube.

That's the problem - no media is picking it up, so it isn't going to make any difference.

Biden has to be prosecuted for anything to come of it.

There will be no way to avoid it when Biden becomes the Dem nominee. It will be all over the place. Sure, the corrupt and complicit media will try and call it a "conspiracy" but somewhat intelligent people will not be falling for that.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Fair enough, but I think "polls" in general are a relic of bygone era that is never coming back.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

This one right here did. And I freely admit as much. And I know many friends and family that did the same in the lead up to 2016, and are again doing it since they (including myself) are still on the calling list because we gave "the right answers" to the polling questions. The problem is. our votes completely contradicted those answers.

We call them, "Polz" (polls for the lulz).

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Sucker’s bet. Even if Trump somehow lost, the inauguration is not until January 20, 2021.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This clip shows Biden's gaffes just in the past seven days!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: scubagravy
Pedo vs Masogynist? Great choices 🤪

WTF is a "Masogynist"?

Oh I do apologise dear sir....

Could you be a little creative and swap a vowel for me, ? Perhaps the ‘a’ with an ‘i’ .

Sorry for any trouble My typo may have caused you. 😜

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

You mean this David Duke?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join