It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiss My pinky Ring - It will be Biden VS Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
Pedo vs Masogynist? Great choices 🤪

WTF is a "Masogynist"?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There are too many physical, mental and legal landmines for Biden to traverse. A good chance he will not be the nominee, come November.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Amazing the passage of time. Did you know that Joe Biden didn’t make it as far as The Former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan (David Duke) did with the Democrats for the 1988 Presidential run?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I wanted Biden to be the Dem nominee. Purely for the comedic value from future debates and rallies.

I don't believe he has a chance, but if he nominates someone really popular as his VP, that kind of concerns me because that is who people will be voting for.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If Biden doesn't stumble he will landslide Trump.

The Suburban woman, black folks, and the rust belt whites, and Latinoes will vote for him and annihilate Trump.

He can win Florida and Pennsylvania, that's all he needs but he will likely win big as Obama did.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
I wanted Biden to be the Dem nominee. Purely for the comedic value from future debates and rallies.

I don't believe he has a chance, but if he nominates someone really popular as his VP, that kind of concerns me because that is who people will be voting for.

There are a couple of spins here. If he nominates someone really good, (but I have a feeling so will Trump, I think Pence is out). If Coronavirus kills enough Americans people will blame Trump and also question healthcare, this is somewhat already happening. If the economy tanks because China isn't producing and stores like Walmart start having empty shelves (really a possibility). I think this is actually for Trump, but most will see this against him.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
If Biden doesn't stumble he will landslide Trump.

The Suburban woman, black folks, and the rust belt whites, and Latinoes will vote for him and annihilate Trump.

He can win Florida and Pennsylvania, that's all he needs but he will likely win big as Obama did.

Now this is pure wishful thinking.

Biden won in MA (where I am), but I don't know anyone who will vote for him in the Nov election, unless his VP candidate excites them.

If not, then they will likely stay home. No one believes Biden is up to the task and most know he is a massive crook and you watch what comes out on Biden if he is the nominee. The best is yet to come from the Ukraine/China scandals.

That is likely to be the landslide you are waiting for.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

It's not wishful thinking. Its reality. It's you who is wishful thinking.
Trump is going to lose in a landslide

He got destroyed in the 2018 midterms.

His ONLY chance is the Dems choosing a radical like Bernie.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It's not wishful thinking. Its reality. It's you who is wishful thinking.
Trump is going to lose in a landslide

He got destroyed in the 2018 midterms.

His ONLY chance is the Dems choosing a radical like Bernie.

He got destroyed? LOL I think you are remembering Zero during his first term.

Now, he got DESTROYED.

Trump gained 3 senate seats and that was pretty big considering all the R's that had retired.

I think anything can happen and there is still a lot that will happen before November.

But your "landslide" for Biden, the creeper and buffoon will not be coming in November.

Anyway, pin this thread and should I be wrong, I'll admit it.

You see, I don't happen to lose my mind if a candidate I dislike wins. I'll be dismayed but hope for the best. Just like I did with 8 yrs. of Zero in office.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You see, I don't happen to lose my mind if a candidate I dislike wins. I'll be dismayed but hope for the best. Just like I did with 8 yrs. of Zero in office.

Yes, see, semi-related thought: I'd rather vote for a candidate that I don't like, but who does a good JOB, than someone I like who does not.
edit on 4-3-2020 by Crosswinds because: clarity

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crosswinds

Yes, see, semi-related thought: I'd rather vote for a candidate that I don't like, but who does a good JOB, than someone I like who does not.

bully for you

eta: were you trying to be a smart ass? If you weren't, my apologies for being a smart ass back at ya.
edit on 4-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Better question is who is the pedo.

Thats about as weak as the Burisma story.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Better question is who is the pedo.

Thats about as weak as the Burisma story.

Argh, I'm female and I have eyes that work....I would be VERRRRY uncomfortable letting my child anywhere near that creeper Biden.

And furthermore, I have felt that way for a long time, before Trump was elected even.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

WTF is a "Masogynist"?

sounds like a doctor that I DON'T want to go to!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

They turned the house around to a majority.
They picked up seats in the senate.

I know the rhetoric is to say there was no blue wave but denial doesnt make that victory for the dems or the loss for trump any less.

Sorry

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yes, yes I was.

But the bottom line is, I ain't voting for a baby sniffer who probably can't remember what office he's running for no matter how charming he might be.

(more smartassness with some degree of seriousness mixed in)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They turned the house around to a majority.
They picked up seats in the senate.

I know the rhetoric is to say there was no blue wave but denial doesnt make that victory for the dems or the loss for trump any less.

Sorry

Wrong.

The R's picked up seats in the senate. Yes, they lost the house majority.

That was hardly any blue wave. Maybe a blue sprinkle.

But hey, look who is giving me advice about "denial"...hahah...thanks for the laughs

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well, I think his VP choice is going to be Kamala Harris.

Some say it's going to be Hillary - but that is just to obvious that the system is rigged. They want to keep the illusion.

Whoever he is picking should be considered to likely be president just as much as him, because I really think with his mental condition they will be the ones in power within 2 years.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crosswinds

Yes, yes I was.

But the bottom line is, I ain't voting for a baby sniffer who probably can't remember what office he's running for no matter how charming he might be.

(more smartassness with some degree of seriousness mixed in)

Well, you are a smartass on my side so I can dig it.

I will not be voting for creepy Joe either in Nov. Not under any circumstances. Same with Rotten in 2016. Nope, wasn't happening.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Well, I think his VP choice is going to be Kamala Harris.

Some say it's going to be Hillary - but that is just to obvious that the system is rigged. They want to keep the illusion.

Whoever he is picking should be considered to likely be president just as much as him, because I really think with his mental condition they will be the ones in power within 2 years.

Is Harris even popular with African Americans? I don't really think she is. If he makes her his VP, I am not concerned.

She's not likeable either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join