It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiss My pinky Ring - It will be Biden VS Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's refresh:

I said on April 25, 2019:

I'm going to say it, Trump will not win 2020.
I have a feeling Biden will win.

and I got:

No way in hell the dems will run an old white man in 2020.
And he will be 78 at election time.

Biden will not last

I should have listened to this person!

1 to 9 odds, you should bet on it.

I'll be impressed if Biden even gets the nomination

Who the # is Biden?

I can just about guarantee you, Joe Biden will never be president of the USA!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Awesome, but you kind of moved the goalposts.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I dont think Biden will get the nomination. Not today anyway.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Biden is toast, and rightfully so. The Dems best bet is Bernie and that's bad for them. Trump will likely be reelected. Middle America isn't super into this "I can go lefter than you" position we've seen.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
As Biden's mental issues become more obvious, he will never beat Trump anyway 🤣 🤣

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I agree with you! I really believe that we could never vote in a true red marxist BS spewing ANGRY OLD MAN! Joe vs Donald equals four more years of Donald Trump! I hope, never say never is my motto, But I believe it will be a shoe in for Trump! can't wait to see Don and Joe debate. that will be awsome
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: added words

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Pedo vs Masogynist? Great choices 🤪

Better the devil you know

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Trumps debate strategy during the debates with biden should be silence. Imagine biden having all that time to say whats on his mind. Lol

That should be bidens ,the msm, and the dnc biggest nightmare.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yes, after 2016 nobody though that a dud like Biden could possibly get the nomination or that after the 3 1/2 years of head scratching it would result in them going all in on screwing their base with never-Bernie AGAIN.

So, I guess you got one half right and properly estimated the terrible decisions of the DNC. Second half.... Trump losing. LOL. Not so much.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Joe's animatronics are getting glitchy.

They really should have upgraded him. The old 32 bit x86 hardware that Joe was constructed with, isn't robust enough to deflect modern memes.

To be fair, HRC has been upgraded to 64-bit hardware... but, she is still running WinXP...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Trump will take popcorn jukebox Joe out behind the gym and hand him his ass

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Trump will take popcorn jukebox Joe out behind the gym and hand him his ass

Joe took down the notorious gangster legend "Cornpop". Show some respect...

Knowing Joe, however... he may just be recalling what he had for breakfast that day...

Look out, "Creem-O-Weet", "GrapeNutz" and "Prooonz"... you may be the next, to feel Mighty Joe Biden's wrath...
edit on 3-3-2020 by madmac5150 because: I had to

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Biden will not make it to the election, his health will fail shortly. He may seem physically fit but something major will probably happen. That is my prediction. He has maybe six months before TSHTF. I do not think they have his meds right at all. I do not think he can detox them properly.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Biden will not make it to the election, his health will fail shortly. He may seem physically fit but something major will probably happen. That is my prediction. He has maybe six months before TSHTF. I do not think they have his meds right at all. I do not think he can detox them properly.
I was commenting to my wife that his face was betraying his health.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Joe says you are lying horse-faced pony soldier///

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Joe says you are lying horse-faced pony soldier///

Hi Joe, glad to see you could make it to ATS today.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
What I'm hoping for is...

Biden gets enough delegates to win the nomination. But. A couple of weeks before the convention a grand jury drops a few indictments in the Ukraine matter and he gets hauled off to court to face charges.

What would the Dems do at that point?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
i thought they were gonna try to force Biden in to keep covering up for their crimes agains humanity.

But I would not be surprised if they use Bloomberg.

I will be very surprised if the DNC selects Bernie though.

Your vote doesn't count. never has never will.

I think Trump will win simply because he has put us into more debt with the Federal Reserve than any President before him. He is now a puppet for the FED and we all know the banksters choose the President.

That's all if the corona virus doesn't usher in Marshal Law before the election even happens.

I pray I'm wrong.
edit on 4-3-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
As Biden's mental issues become more obvious, he will never beat Trump anyway 🤣 🤣

Joe Biden has two major health weaknesses. One physical and one mental. His brain bleeding is only seen occasionally by the public. But the mental weaknesses will show-up more frequently as the weeks and months pass, leading up to November.

Biden has been lucky, because the establishment media (90% of all US media) have not shown clips of Joe Biden's mental lapses, or even mentioned them. So most Americans who don't read or watch conservative media have no idea.

But that will change BIG TIME when it's Trump vs Biden...or maybe sooner....like the next debate. The Pressure and Attacks from Bernie Sanders will be epic.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Awesome, but you kind of moved the goalposts.

I know, he's not president, but I do think reading back on some of the comments is humorous to say the least.
Many did not think he would make it to even this point. I personally didn't think Sanders would make it this far either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join