It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destructive tendencies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Some days I have this great desire to simple do so damage.

Most of the time I want to break some thing. But some days I just feel like punching the first guy who looks at me the wrong way (which is weird because I simple never have violent feeling about woman. .

I do control my self but these feeling have persisted my whole life

am I normally human male. Or am some kind of a$$h0le. Does any one else feel the same way or am I a psycho.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
No your not. You as normal as me

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Truly:

Negative emotions are not productive. You should study them, watching yourself, but not express them.

That is the path to a higher plane, or so I'm told.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
when i get mad i want to bash things. hulk is angry, you won't like me, wh when i'm an angry. HULK SMASH!!!!!

lol

if you are being ticked by litttle things, then you need anger management. but if it's just a blind rage, it might be HAARP. i'm not sure. it depends on the stimulant, analyze why it makes you angry, and realise the pointlessness in anger.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The thing is it�s not really anger but a desire to hurt and or destroy.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I highly recommend that you get these urges under complete control before they become worse. You wouldn't want them ruining your future by pushing other away from you. If you are interested in any kind of relationship with people, female or other , It's best if you try to regress these "desires". They are self destructive, and you will have trouble changeing your reputation later in life, if everyone thinks you are going to spazz out. Put the energy towards useing weights or a punching bag, who knows maybe your the next boxing champ...either way that is not a social atribute others are going to want to be around.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
hmm. careful with that temper pal. I punched full on when i was pissed, and crushed my right hand bones.

now my knuckles are dented and bones are poking up where they didn't heal straight.

not worth the trouble.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Arcana, we all are "typical human males"...... but "constraint is a tool of the wise".

Besides, we males have a tendency to think OUR anger is bad, sheeeshhh.........piss a woman off and good Lord......well, its been said: "that the scorn/anger of a woman is enough to cause/drive a man to seek the rooftops of his own house!"

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have the same deal going. Do you by chance live in an area with high population density? I live in Los Angeles and I feel suffocated by the sheer number of human beings living (especially commuting) here. They are inescapable....freeways are jammed, small towns are now small cities, people are less friendly...there is such a hodge podge of cultures here that nobody seems to understand anybody.

I watched that film, "28 Days Later," where the Rage disease wipes out everybody but for a small number of people and those people that survived are constantly being chased down by these raged up human crazies. While watching this film, I thought to myself that perhaps this was not such a bad trade off. At least it wouldn't take me 3 hours to make a trip that should take 10 minutes minus the people in the way.

fixx

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is pretty scarey at first glance..but the more I thought about it, the more I thought how easy it is to relate. Anger and hatred does live in all of us, some just seem to let it absorb them or swallow them up. Emotions are a funny thing, they can completely take over when we are least expecting it..anger is no different then other emotions, as they all can become destructive if we let them consume us.

So here's what you can try..and it's something I do and does work *for me anyway* anger is one of the strongest emotions, so if you can move that anger into something positive, then not only will it release it and provide relief to you but it could very well turn it into something quite beneficial for you and others. Create some type of an outlet for yourself, a place to rid yourself of all the built up anguish..you can do this through anything at all..writing (poetry) singing (karoke sp?) dancing (an all nighter) art, painting or some type of gymnastics?? You could do something manly like chop down some dead tree stumps or something. But I find that if you try to move an emotion into something creative, it can take away the power it has over you through whatever you are doing..and you might surprise yourself at say, what you write or draw..and soon you won't feel so consumed by anger (you'll be too busy gloating over what you've created or whatever) I do hope this helps..it's simple and it works, so it wouldn't hurt to try it..

Let me know..
Magestica

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
arcana, are you a young man? If so, what you are more than likely experiencing is normal enough and happens to most young males. It has to do with hormones coupled with the uncertainty of your ego. In time it will sudside as you become more confident, oh you'll still get angry but the constant struggle will have left you. I remember what it was like and actually if felt as if it was going to drive me nuts but now, 10 or 15 years down the road, maturity has either quieted it or helped me accept it and control it. Some males have a more difficult time of it than others but all of us, male and female, experience those changes..its just a difference in how if affects us emotionally. So, don't fret, you'll be fine... Just remember, those guys you wanna hit can hit you back.

new topics

top topics

join