It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

super tuesday results thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
ten and OK called for bumbling stumbling scratch and sniff biden his southern stratagy paying off hes barely ahead in mass against sanders and behind in tx ,sanders pulling back ahead in co no numbers from UT and ca yet
www.npr.org...
updated delegate count biden 200,sanders 124,waren 12,bloomberg 10 ,kloubuchar 7,gabbard on the board finally with a whopping 1 delegate (pete out but has 26)
edit on 3-3-2020 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What I want to know is how is Vermin Supreme doing on the Libertarian Ballots? He could be the dark pony today.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
slate.com... info on voter turn out 2020 vs 2016

In the first four contests of this election cycle, though, one consistent narrative has emerged. Nothing so far has pointed to a large, organic surge from young people that would shift the Democratic coalition, which could be a bad sign for Bernie Sanders, who has promised to significantly grow the base. Surveys often say that young people are particularly excited about Sanders, but according to Anthony Fowler, a professor at the University of Chicago’s Harris School of Public Policy, it’s unlikely that they will actually turn out in high enough numbers to shift the whole conversation. “Every election, someone talks about how that might be disrupted by some new candidate or some new force, and generally speaking, the patterns are pretty predictable,” he said. Barack Obama brought out black voters in higher numbers, but even then the shift wasn’t that dramatic. “If you were expecting a candidate to dramatically transform the voting population such that the typical patterns don’t hold, that’s a big ask. And we’ve never really seen anything like that before.”
bad for sanders and dems good for trump but again these are primaries

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Hmm... I prefer Super Bowl Sunday , at Least I have a Good Idea Who to Root For .........

edit on 3-3-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

oh im just enjoying the chaos. sanders supporters are screaming drop out to warren, gabbard now qualifies for next debate cuz of american samoa ,bloomberg is #2 in co and warren and bloomberg now on delegate board so a 4 way race with two front runners with bloomberg oddly gaining ground

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I Prefer Toe Mat Toes , but they Only Offer Up Taa May Toes .........)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

He's been intruding on my internetting for 2 weeks now.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
biden wins va,NC,Alabama,Mass(warrens state),TN,ark,Minnesota. with maine being a close race

sanders has VT and tx so far but its still close in tehas and projected winner in co

no UT or ca results at all yet so far biden is btfo of sanders over all delegate count before tx and ca are assigned

but the real surpsie is bloombergs progress but if warren drops out to endorse either sanders (unifying progressives) or endorsing Biden (death kneel to sanders) the race can change

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
per reddit(so can any one check it) Oklahoma turn out is higher for trump then all the dems combined good sign for trump 2020

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
utah numbers coming in favoring sanders with 2% in but warren is in 2nd bloomberg in 3rd! and biden in 4th in a state he didnt even campaign in

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Sister wife joe?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
biden closing on sanders in tx with in 50k votes with 17% in

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
utah numbers coming in favoring sanders with 2% in but warren is in 2nd bloomberg in 3rd! and biden in 4th in a state he didnt even campaign in

Romney endorsed Biden in Utah?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
idkhow Biden could win anywhere.....GOd love him

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Makes sense. Wasn’t a nickel’s worth of difference between Romney and Obama policy wise.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
idkhow Biden could win anywhere.....GOd love him

Yeah his campaign is worse than Mitt Romney's vs Ron Paul. All Biden can do is mumble things about dog faced pony soldiers while sniffing some kids' hair. He has unmentionable rallies with no audience. This is fixed for sure. I'm glad I'm not a Bernie bro.
edit on 3-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Biden/romney BAMN?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Don't know about that, but The total numbers for Alabama Democrats right now with 46% of the vote in are:
    Quid Pro Joe: 124,859
    Sanders: 33,547
    Bloompa-Loompa: 24,726
    Fauxcahontas: 11,091

Total: 194,223
I just checked to see who is winning the Senate race here, and those totals came up to 280,299. So it looks like the Republicans can expect to see a sweep come November of ~60/40 here. And Doug Jones can go find a new job where he doesn't have to ask people for anything... right now, he couldn't get elected as dogcatcher. Maybe he can dig ditches for a living.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Makes sense. Wasn’t a nickel’s worth of difference between Romney and Obama policy wise.

I've been told that is a racist statement.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
sanders lead in tx slowly being erased by joe its with in 37k votes and most bernie counties are done and 30% of vote in ca polls to close i think right about now but it should take a week or two to get all of ca numbers

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join