It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

super tuesday results thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

ah that is a very good point!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
twitter.com... per nate silver (another good source to follow)

Nate Silver
@NateSilver538
Only 7% in but Vermont is closer than Virginia so far.
6:15 PM · Mar 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

i would have expected him to have higher numbers as far as percents in but it does not look as close as he was implying

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
maine mass and OK all close races with about 2% of votes in 3 way races between bloomberg biden and sanders

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If you was the media which would you rather report on: goofy Joe mixing up words or commie Bernie taking out whole states to hold on to control? I mean “if it bleeds it leads” only goes so far.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

If this is true, there will be a race riots before the convention.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: carewemust

If you was the media which would you rather report on: goofy Joe mixing up words or commie Bernie taking out whole states to hold on to control? I mean “if it bleeds it leads” only goes so far.

Well, the media is squarely behind Joe Biden, so I guess they prefer his gaffes.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
rising from the ashes to cackle once more hillary says she is not planning on endorsing any one apps.npr.org...

I Am Not Planning To Endorse,” Hillary Clinton Tells NPR Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential candidate in the 2016 race, told NPR on Tuesday that she will not publicly endorse anyone in her party’s race in 2020. “I am not planning to endorse,” Clinton, the former secretary of state, said in an interview. “I am going to say the same thing I’ve been saying from the beginning of this vigorous primary contest: I hope the voters will pick the person that is most able to beat Donald Trump in the electoral college. At the end of the day, that is all that matters.”

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
per npr bloomberg on the map in 4 states plus american samoa so hes gonna be getting a few but not a large amount of delegates tonight

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.buzzfeednews.com... buzzfeed of all places seems to have most recent numbers biden now in lead in tx but NARROWLY with sanders nipping at his heels if sanders performs badly in tex hes done stick a fork in him and bloomberg is in 3rd in tx

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
apps.npr.org... neck and neck tie in maine between sanders and biden, biden now 3rd in mass with warren possibly taking it from sanders . tenn neck and neck bewteen bloomberg and sanders?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
People I'm talking to who are involved in the DNC, including a superdelegate who used to be a neighbor, are saying Milwaukee is going to be very ugly.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i would expect that gabbard has to drop out now what with not even breaking 5% vote any where on super tuesday......has any one checked on her to like see if shes even alive? i cant think of the last time we actually got proof of life from her or her campaing

edit to add with biden doing as well as he is in mass with out even campaining there should be a sign of his "joementum" bwhahaha it was even closer then we thought it would be in bernies home state but it does seem like mass is still competitive with .01% sperating sanders and biden and warren slowly petering out
edit on 3-3-2020 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

bloomberg is out performing warren in all states but mass her home state...... so player 3 has entered the game?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders wins Colorado. Overwhelming support from young people.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
biden with blow out in va and alabama ,projected winner in NC and OK leading in MA and maine but low vote totals , tx shifted back to sanders but barely (4%) colorado called for sanders with no votes in

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i have been paying zero attention to republican primaries as i did not think we were having them but apparently we were? apps.npr.org...

Trump Breezes Through Primaries So Far, As Expected Facing limited competition, President Trump is stacking up wins on Super Tuesday. So far, Trump can claim victory in Texas, Vermont, North Carolina, Alabama, Massachusetts, Tennessee and Arkansas. That’s not surprising. The only significant challenger to Trump is former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld, who has not been able to gain much support for his long-shot campaign against the incumbent president. The Trump campaign has said it views these primaries as a trial run for its efforts to get Republican voters energized and ready to get out to the polls in November. Trump also has worked to keep his Democratic opponents from getting all of the attention in these primary states by holding a series of campaign rallies, most recently in North Carolina on Monday.
so like expected trump cruised to easy victories

per npr colorado which was called for sanders is now neck and neck with sanders and bloomberg......with biden in close 3rd so old bloomy is proving hey you can BUY and election

biden at 47 percent in minesota tx looking like sanders with 25% in ark and tennesee leaning biden

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The media is lamenting over how young people are going for Sanders and older people are going for Biden. If one of them is the nominee, that nominee will lose either young Democrats or older Democrats.

The talking heads are sounding pretty miserable tonight actually... filled with doubt that neither Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden can defeat president Trump.
edit on 3/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Mayor soda pop is taking a bath.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That really starts to sum it up.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Mayor soda pop is taking a bath.

Like Hillary, I don't think Bloomberg's ego will allow him to be someones vice president, will it?

Scratch what I said about Hillary. She would just have the president suffer a heart attack or something, and take his place.
edit on 3/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join