It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am scared ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: On the level

Everybody's gotta die of somethin'.

I wish you well. Just take comfort that you already know how it ends even if not the means.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Try not to get to worried, (I know, it's easier said than done) You've been in different climates and then picking up an infection or virus can knock the stuffing out of you, but you Scots are made of sterner stuff. Keep us updated.

edit on 4-3-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I do not blame you for being scared, I'm here in the states and I'm concerned too. Mostly for my folks and my cats!

It's so sweet that you worry for your dogs. Do you have everything you need? I wish there was something I could do to help.

You are in my thoughts, and for what it's worth, I think you will recover from whatever is ailing you. You don't sound like you fall into a high risk group.
edit on 4-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes, they can.

They have faked our entire history from how America came to be, the settlement of our country, and the numbers of settlers originating the settlement and how many people were on the continent before we arrived.
YOU really buy their b,s,??

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

It's certainly not helping.

Damaged lungs and a virus that attacks respiratory systems isn't a good combination.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

All the drugs we willfully pump into our blood should hopefully destroy the virus. It better hope its resistant to alcohol when it makes its way here.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
If it gets a foot hold in Scotland then I know it's a man-made virus and we are all in for it 'cause there isn't a lot that can fight against the Scottish blood alcohol system!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Exactly, worried about a little virus but don't even blink an eye at a battered mars bar. 5 weeks of a Scottish diet would kill way more people than Covid-19 could ever achieve.

80% of the homeless people in Glasgow heard Corona virus and thought it was free booze.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: frugal

I would take 1000 mg of vitamin C daily. Take Zinc too. Eat garlic, honey, oregano, apple cider vinegar in shot glass with 1/2 water.

I know some people think this is some woo woo folk medicine but.... my mom is oldddddddddd. She smokes, she drinks, she weighs about 80lbs soaking wet. She isn't on any prescription medication and everything you listed (except acv) is what she takes when sick. She also uses ginger root tea & honey. Somehow she has survived a lot in her life with just those things you have listed.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ahem!

The topic of this is thread is I am scared ATS . Please refrain from turning it into a political discussion. If you wish to wax poetic about why politician A is better than B, take a stroll over to the Mud Pit and have at it.

However, please satay on topic.

Thanks

and as always do not respond to this message

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: frugal

I would take 1000 mg of vitamin C daily. Take Zinc too. Eat garlic, honey, oregano, apple cider vinegar in shot glass with 1/2 water.

I know some people think this is some woo woo folk medicine but.... my mom is oldddddddddd. She smokes, she drinks, she weighs about 80lbs soaking wet. She isn't on any prescription medication and everything you listed (except acv) is what she takes when sick. She also uses ginger root tea & honey. Somehow she has survived a lot in her life with just those things you have listed.

Your mom sounds pretty cool!!! Sounds like you are from hardy stock.

ACV is good stuff

edit on 4-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
America - a few thousand people die from a virus and everyone loses their #.
Obesity kills 300,000 a year and Doritos comes out with a new flavor.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
IMO, you being "scared" IS THE PROBLEM. If YOU did not react that way we wouldn't have people storming the grocery stores buying up all the toilet paper. We wouldn't have people FREAKING OUT why? Because a few people have contracted a cold-like virus that has a low fatality rate.

This is NOT the Bubonic Plague.

CHILL THE FRICK OUT. Your reaction is the issue.

Just, wow! What a jerk!

But at least you’re not alone...

originally posted by: BoxerBrawler

edit on 4-3-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

God speed with you’re recovery. If Your breathing becomes laboured get yourself down the A+E sharpish.

edit on 4-3-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

ACV is good stuff

You know the granny on Beverly hills hillbillies, well imagine a meaner older Asian version of that, and that is my mom. She is tiny but everyone is scared to death of her. Similar to the character on the show, all her medicine is homemade. When she passes I'll probably write a book about her. He life was quite extraordinary. I've been writing down a lot of stories. I never realized how cool & what an unusual life my mom had until I got older.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: toolgal462

ACV is good stuff

You know the granny on Beverly hills hillbillies, well imagine a meaner older Asian version of that, and that is my mom. She is tiny but everyone is scared to death of her. Similar to the character on the show, all her medicine is homemade. When she passes I'll probably write a book about her. He life was quite extraordinary. I've been writing down a lot of stories. I never realized how cool & what an unusual life my mom had until I got older.

Funny, I have a Chinese friend and her mom also sounds just like that!! I'm sure there a lot of good stories to tell.

My folks are old Sicilians. Funny you mention Beverly Hillbillies because I call my folks/family, the Sicilian Hillbillies.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

yep, lot of insensitive jerks that don't know when to keep their yaps shut.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
a reply to: McGinty

yep, lot of insensitive jerks that don't know when to keep their yaps shut.

Should be the new forum motto.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Head for the highland bothys, Scotland is my retreat if the apocalypse is approaching. Going to live out in the mountains and forests and move from bothy to bothy

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoxerBrawler

Wow, I didn't know obesity was contagious, schools get shut down for it, the whole food line is affected, and china is so scared of obesity that they would put 400 million people into quarantine for it. In Italy, Iran and China it can be deadly very quickly, you know, you wake up obese and a week later you are dead.
I am not obese, but now you have me worried I might catch it, because it sounds like an ass.

As for the corona virus; can be ignored, as it is just like a mild cold and nobody ever dies from it and it's really not spreading and has no bad effects at all. It was just a Chinese joke. /s

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join