It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Arrested Again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Time will I suppose, I just have a hard time believing police would ignore such a serious claim, especially considering the media attention this will recieve.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

And if that area isn’t covered by CCTV should we abandon the evidence provided by his daughter?

Should we believe the official narrative of Epstein’s suicide because the CCTV was off?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Are you kidding?

They ignored Jimmy Savile for 50 years.

Child abuse in this country has been covered up over and over.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Are you kidding?

They ignored Jimmy Savile for 50 years.

Child abuse in this country has been covered up over and over.

Yes it has but generally that's for the upper classes, who own the police, us plebs generally not so much.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

State run media.

Why be surprised.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Anyone who holds dear Christian values, morals and traditions is anti-Islam.

Either that or they haven’t read / understood the Quran.

Islam is not compatible with western society, unless it adapts. As it is forbidden to adapt the word of Muhammad then i doubt very much Islam will ever become progressive.

When your prophet takes little girls into his bed then what kind of message does that give to his followers?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The Muslim community of the UK has been afforded this luxury recently it seems. If we had paedo rings operating full of white men raping young girls it would be front page news. Seems when Asian men in this country pray on young vulnerable white girls it’s more important to keep a check on racial tensions and promote inclusivity over justice.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The Muslim community of the UK has been afforded this luxury recently it seems. If we had paedo rings operating full of white men raping young girls it would be front page news. Seems when Asian men in this country pray on young vulnerable white girls it’s more important to keep a check on racial tensions and promote inclusivity over justice.

What!? You do have groups of white paedophiles. It's laughable to think you don't.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Never been to a Center Parcs but I'd assume that CCTV would be pretty widespread at least in the most popular parts of them.

And I'm not too sure how admissible in a Court of Law an 8 year old's uncorroborated evidence would be especially in such circumstances.
As such it would then come down to exactly what evidence there is available.

Yaxley-Lennon hasn't denied assaulting the guy and unless there is any evidence to support why he says he did it then he will be found guilty.
Given the invasion of PC dictates on even our judicial system then there is every chance he will be charged and tried regardless of why he did it.
Not saying its right, just the way things have changed.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

More angry than shocked.

I take the beeb with a pinch of salt at all times. 5 stories daily on their front page about trans rights, three a day about climate change / Greta and yet people still read the nonsense.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Admit it or not I’d take the word of my 8 year old daughter over that of a group of Asian middle aged men in a children’s swimming pool.

It's not my OP, I just wanted sources for the claims made. Not sure why that is unreasonable.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Per capita have a look at sex crimes relating to children and compare Asian Muslims with any other demographic you choose.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It’s not unreasonable at all.

The only source for the claim of abuse is Tommy’s daughter, In her own words.

As for his claim about admission of guilt, I have no source other than Tommy.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Is this thread about Muslim grooming gangs or is it about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon assaulting someone and his reasons for doing so?

As odious as I find these grooming gangs and as much as I agree that there has been a conspiracy in the past to cover up their activities I think it has little relevance on the detail surrounding this particular case.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Exactly why I’m outraged, we live in a culture where you can go on holiday to have a nice time with your kids and some sick twisted nonce can not only mess with your daughter but you end up in jail for defending her.

I really hope this scumbag gets what he deserves.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It has everything to do with it.

Tommy is in this position because of his reporting on these grooming gangs.

We can’t just speculate on Tommy’s motives, certainly the accused Asian man in this situation has plenty of his own potential motives, no doubt linked to Tommy’s activism.

edit on 3/3/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

From the time his daughter came to him, and his questioning of his daughter and his finding the man, his approach to the problem' seems pre-meditated. From what I could see of this guy on the video, he seems the type that is itching for a confrontation, busting for a mix-em-up. He took the evidence from one person only, his daughter and then proceeded as judge jury and executioner. A true vigilante.

Were there no security people around this place that he might have gone to? Did he wait for a while, observing the further actions of this man and his friends? Or did he just immediately go up to him and confront him. The later is likely.

So now, rather than talking with his daughter about how she might have handled this on her own by calling out the man immediately upon the physical touch, by turning and brushing the mans hand away and standing up for her self, she has been taught that ''daddy'' will take care of it for her. And then daddy will be arrested. All of that teaching her what? Teaching her to how to be a victim? And what happens to victims. In this case her daddy is a victim of the ''system'' that treats her and her daddy unfairly. All of the victim-hood instead of teaching her how, as a child to stand up for herself.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Are you a father? Rational thought would go out the window in this situation.

As for your advice to an 8 year old girl on how to deal with the situation, it’s horrific and I don’t even know where to begin picking it apart.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It has everything to do with it.

No, it doesn't.

Tommy is in this position because of his reporting on these grooming gangs.

Stephen 'is in this position' because he assaulted someone.
He doesn't dispute that.
Its the reason why he assaulted the person that we are trying to determine....and we are trying to do that whilst not having all the facts, nowhere near all the facts.

And the truth is if I had assaulted a person in similar circumstances then its more than likely that I too would have been arrested and charged.

He hasn't been singled out and treated any different than anyone else.

We can’t just speculate on Tommy’s motives,.....

But that's what we both are doing to a certain extent.

..... certainly the accused Asian man in this situation has plenty of his own potential motives,....

Potential motives yes....all just speculation at this point.

....no doubt linked to Tommy’s activism.

Why no doubt?
If Stephen's version of events is true then its more likely this person was motivated by his vile paedophile urges than anything else.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

She's an eight year old girl.

If it had been my daughter then I guarantee the red mist would have come down and I would definitely have sought to take matters into my own hands.

There would be plenty of time to teach lessons later.....and why should an 8 year old be expected 'to stand up for herself' in such circumstances?

Another case of more concern being shown for the criminal than the victim.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join