It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cory Spears Testing Osiris 4-D Ion Propulsion w Synchronicity Flight System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don't know if this needs to go in the Skunk Works or somewhere else (Hoax Bin?), but I thought I'd share it. I don't endorse this story in any way, so please don't asking to "prove" anything. Seems pretty sketchy, but hey. I figure let's stick it in here like the Nimitz footage and let it sit for a decade to see if anything about it turns up.

Seems this super genius ESP guy named Cory Spears has been flight testing what I assume are reverse engineered alien craft and recently got himself in a bit of a pickle but was fortunately rescued by the intervention of some aliens or something. It's quite a story, really.

Anybody ever heard of this guy or any of these other things? "Project Hollywood?" Anyway, the images look relatively clean, even if they're just an "art project." I did a quick Google search to see if I could find any of the names mentioned. Nothing. There are some obvious grammatical errors in the documents. And of course "far fetched" barely covers it.

As Rod Serling used to say, "Submitted for your approval." (or scorn, as the case may be)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

That distant world's patch looks like the one from the expedition from Elite Dangerous - Distant World's 2.
Complete with a sidewinder Spaceship.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

That distant world's patch looks like the one from the expedition from Elite Dangerous - Distant World's 2.
Complete with a sidewinder Spaceship.

So it's a video game thing. I thought maybe that might have something to do with it, but I'm not that familiar with them. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Ya I just checked and it's the exact same patch for Elite Dangerous, with the exception of "3305" at the bottom.
Which is the year in the game universe.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Ya I just checked and it's the exact same patch for Elite Dangerous, with the exception of "3305" at the bottom.
Which is the year in the game universe.

So somebody trying to pull a fast one on MUFON. I've seen other attempts. Makes sense.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What case is it?
I’ll let their State Director know.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Well, if the paper was listed as it was - a piece of Elite Dangerous lore, then it would be true.

The alien tech that the Frame Shift Drives are modeld after, are called the Thargoids.
A Frame shift Drive allows the spaceships in Elite Dangerous to travel at speeds much fast than light speed.
Elite has a huge fan base.
A lot of people write back stories and fan-fiction set in the ED universe.

Here is the E.D wiki with the original Distant Worlds 2 Patch.

Elite Dangerous DW2 patch

I just read a couple of paragraphs from the document.
Definitely fan fiction.
The wording is that of a 9th grade English class level at best.

edit on 3-3-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That's gotta be the most fake-worded security clearance someone could concoct.

new topics

top topics

join