It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone Unhinged in Deposition

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's what I am wondering. It seems too soon for any part of his disposition to be made public, especially if the judge hasn't decided about him getting another trial. And even if she has, I imagine there will be plenty of appeals.
And, if this small clip was made public, then the whole thing should be available somewhere?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
a reply to: pavil

You sound like someone completely ignorant to the history of Roger Stone. The man revels in his own evil. He says so himself. Have you never seen "Get Me Roger Stone"?

Whatever. Yeah Roger Stone isn't a Stellar person. Is that supposed to be Breaking News? I've never claimed to be a fan of his. But you sound like you want to line him up in front of a shooting squad. What exactly was his unforgivable crime? Lying to Congress? NOBODY ever lies to Congress right?

What do you want to do with him? Why you beating this dead horse, are you going to bring up Russia again?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Sorry, but as much as I feel that Stone was legitimately convicted, this looks like a deep fake.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ok then here is my non professional diagnosis
Real video
This guy has had mental issues for a long time. Reflected in his apparent case of tardive dyskinesia.
Caused by long term use of anti psychotic meds.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I agree he is highly agitated and has some ticks, but I'm no doctor to suggest anything other than just that. Also, if he was "the brainchild behind Trump's presidency" how does that speak to the liberals that lost the election...lol

How does that speak to his supporters who bought it?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

How does that speak to his supporters who bought it?

Supporters of who? Stone? he has none... Supporters of Trump? What did they buy, what has he done that he didn't campaign on right up front?

edit on 3-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
without doubt FAKE video...
Roger Stone doesn't have any of those quirks lol....

edit on 3-3-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Sorry, but as much as I feel that Stone was legitimately convicted, this looks like a deep fake.

It is very cut and paste piece for a political agenda... No one is arguing that Stone isn't some shifty RNC operative that has worked for like 50 years in politics, but can someone actually say what he has done so wrong over the years or different then other like DNC operatives? Dossier..anyone...anyone... Bueller... anyone? As example. Working the political crowd and being shifty is not really a crime, is it? We are talking business as usual here, and if it is a crime then EVERYONE in politics for the last 200 years is guilty.

I think Stone is a low level insider that in the end has really done not much of anything. Outside of his self proclaimed self worth we are talking about a coffee boy, get the mail type of guy since Nixon.

Trump was a new politician who the RNC dumped a bunch of "insiders" into his groups, and being within 4 degrees of Trump everyone of them went under investigations going back decades. Ya they got some for so called process crimes and crap like tax evasion years ago... Ya and 99% of Washington would be the same if they all had 3 years of maximum FBI investigations on them...lol I'm not speaking partisan at all as I say EVERYONE...

Stone's biggest crime was he got within 10 feet of Trump and was too stupid to handle the nuke that his him.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Larry Klayman is the lawyer doing the depo and this video is from separate civil suits and had nothing to do with his recent trial.

He is pissed because he is being questioned about things he should not be. There is 5 1/2 hours of video if you want to look at it all.

Roger may not be nicest but he was just simply trying to hold back his emotions and actions.
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002020-03-03T23:08:35-06:001135 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I agree he is highly agitated and has some ticks, but I'm no doctor to suggest anything other than just that. Also, if he was "the brainchild behind Trump's presidency" how does that speak to the liberals that lost the election...lol

That's not "some ticks" .. that's Tardive Dyskenesia

Tardive dyskinesia (TD) is a serious side effect that may occur with certain medications used to treat mental illness. TD may appear as repetitive, jerking movements that occur in the face, neck, and tongue. The symptoms of TD can be very troubling for patients and family members. The muscle movements are outside of the patient’s control.

Long-term use of medications called antipsychotics can cause TD. Some medications used for nausea can also cause TD. The symptoms of TD might continue even when the medication is stopped. About one in four patients who receive long-term treatment with an antipsychotic will experience TD.

Anyone taking an antipsychotic may develop TD, but certain factors increase the risk such as:

being elderly
being female
having diabetes
having other mental illnesses
It is important to remember that TD usually happens after taking antipsychotics for a long time. Some patients may have TD after 3 months, but many develop TD after several years of treatment. TD is unlikely to occur if an antipsychotic is only taken for a few weeks.

www.nami.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

That's not "some ticks" .. that's Tardive Dyskenesia

Ok... I'll buy...

Who cares..They grilled him for like 10 hours, would you say they might have exasperated his condition? I mean come on...lol

Are we shaming the guy for having a condition or 2 or 12? Then we post it on ATS and say crap like "see this is the brainchild behind Trump's presidency"... hell they had 50 swat invade his house with his wheel chaired wife...

Maybe we can all laugh about his wife now too...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

True, but Biden has dementia.

*gets 10 stars*

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
For accuracy
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It is very cut and paste piece for a political agenda... No one is arguing that Stone isn't some shifty RNC operative that has worked for like 50 years in politics, but can someone actually say what he has done so wrong over the years or different then other like DNC operatives? Dossier..anyone...anyone... Bueller... anyone? As example. Working the political crowd and being shifty is not really a crime, is it? We are talking business as usual here, and if it is a crime then EVERYONE in politics for the last 200 years is guilty.

I think Stone is a low level insider that in the end has really done not much of anything. Outside of his self proclaimed self worth we are talking about a coffee boy, get the mail type of guy since Nixon.

Trump was a new politician who the RNC dumped a bunch of "insiders" into his groups, and being within 4 degrees of Trump everyone of them went under investigations going back decades. Ya they got some for so called process crimes and crap like tax evasion years ago... Ya and 99% of Washington would be the same if they all had 3 years of maximum FBI investigations on them...lol I'm not speaking partisan at all as I say EVERYONE...

Stone's biggest crime was he got within 10 feet of Trump and was too stupid to handle the nuke that his him.

No, I think he was guilty of the crime that he was charged with. To think that he wasn't implies a loss of faith not only with the investigations, the evidence tendered and also the judicial process that brought the conviction.

The FBI, the police, the DOJ and the judiciary would all have to be in on the conspiracy. There are so many points of failure for such a conspiracy that I do not believe that could actually exist or be effective.

edit on 4/3/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

No, I think he was guilty of the crime that he was charged with. To think that he wasn't implies a loss of faith not only with the investigations, the evidence tendered and also the judicial process that brought the conviction.

The FBI, the police, the DOJ and the judiciary would all have to be in on the conspiracy. There are so many points of failure for such a conspiracy that I do not believe that could actually exist or be effective.

You missed my point... I agreed with you with my last statement of...

Stone's biggest crime was he got within 10 feet of Trump and was too stupid to handle the nuke that hit him.

Got slapped with process crimes...with no actual crime to begin with...lol, so he could have just said nothing and he would have been a free man today.

I'm not defending him... I was just explaining the political hack job that was a part of it all too.

I think we did spell out that there were people in important positions in the FBI and Obama's DOJ that did actions that were highly politically influenced to the point of criminal.

I can say this without suggesting the whole system is also systemically corrupt. We call them bad actors, so are you suggesting there are none in all this?

edit on 4-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You missed my point... I agreed with you with my last statement of...

Stone's biggest crime was he got within 10 feet of Trump and was too stupid to handle the nuke that hit him.

Got slapped with process crimes...with no actual crime to begin with...lol, so he could have just said nothing and he would have been a free man today.

I'm not defending him... I was just explaining the political hack job that was a part of it all too.

I think we did spell out that there were people in important positions in the FBI and Obama's DOJ that did actions that were highly politically influenced to the point of criminal.

I can say this without suggesting the whole system is also systemically corrupt. We call them bad actors, so are you suggesting there are none in all this?

No, there are definitely 'bad actors' in there (in every interpretation that could be applied to that phrase).

However, I still hold hope in the overall integrity of the system that was established by the US Constitution and based upon the Common Law. There is hope wherever clever people attempt to establish fair humanitarian rights and true justice.

Of late there seems to be increasing sentiment that the system has failed totally and that 'the good' will not reassert itself. There have been too many who see a tyrannical rule as some sort of solution to impending potential tyranny.

We don't need strong leadership. We need leaders who will take direction from the people and can seek acceptable compromise to advantage the the many without disadvantaging the few. We need administrators who won't just seek to line their own pockets. The system was designed to elevate those people, but advertising and vested interests work against that in the modern world. We need to amend the old directives to encompass new technology and paradigms without loosing the basic rights.

Apologies, for getting a bit off topic political, but this is the 'political mud pit'.

edit on 4/3/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I think he was guilty of the crime that he was charged with

Which was a process crime. He lied to congress about something that wasn't illegal. There was no underlying crime. I'm ok with him being charged for that. But if you're going to charge him with it, you have to charge people like Brennan and Clapper for doing the same thing in a much more consequential context.

It's called a perjury or process trap. He was put in a vice and squeezed, in hopes that he would commit perjury or provide some sort of dirt on Trump. He stupidly lied about something he didn't have to lie about.
This doesn't require some huge conspiracy, as you suggest. It only requires unethical prosecutors, as has been repeatedly demonstrated in the case of Andrew Weissman, and a sympathetic judge, which Stone's judge absolutely is.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

It's like you all are completely ignorant and are talking out of your collective behinds because you don't know what you're talking about.

www.factcheck.org...

Prosecutors also presented evidence that showed how Stone threatened and bullied Credico in an attempt to prevent him from testifying before the House committee and contradicting Stone’s earlier committee testimony. Credico testified that Stone threatened him and used references to the “Godfather” movies to pressure him not to talk to Congress, according to Politico’s account of the trial.

Politico, Nov. 12, 2019: In another exchange, Credico warned Stone that he could be prosecuted for perjury for giving incorrect testimony to lawmakers. Stone replied with several threats directed at Credico and his therapy dog, Bianca.

“I’m going to take that dog away from you. Not a #ing thing you can do about it either because you are a weak piece of #,” he wrote in one. And in another, Stone said, “Let’s get it on. Prepare to die cocksucker.”

Stone’s threats, which were successful, ultimately resulted in his witness tampering conviction.

Stone “engaged in witness tampering by urging Credico either to corroborate this false account, or to tell the Committee that he could not remember the relevant events, or to invoke his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination to avoid testifying before the Committee,” the Justice Department said in a press release after Stone’s conviction. “Credico ultimately invoked his Fifth Amendment right in response to a Committee subpoena.”

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Google mfer do you use it?

www.alternet.org...
edit on 4-3-2020 by HighasAkite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Well unless someone spent a long time on this for some reason, there are 2 days worth of these "deep fake" videos.

Are you a Trump supporter and faced with an uncomfortable reality? Just follow the presidents lead and claim it's fake! Problem solved!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join