It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Tuesday Is Amazing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Joe Biden rejects the endorsement that former FBI director James Comey attempted to give him today.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I would suggest it will be more tax money

I know you would.
Also, duck and cover!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Well care has gone down under Trump.

Joe can’t find a single Spin Doctor that makes him look lucid anymore.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just heard that Bernie Sanders has 23 campaign offices in the state of California. Michael Bloomberg has 16 offices. Joe Biden only has one office and it's staffed by strange people.
edit on 3/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Just think about it.

The final results from today is that 5%-10% of the US population could become infected with the CoronaVirus in a wacky attempt to determine who is going to lose at a brokered convention despite having the “popular vote.”

Of course none of that really matters because the Democrats have no one with the fully planned out and detailed policy to face Trump in November. The health of tens of millions at risk, thousands to possibly become infected...all for nothing.

People are stupid.

Irony so thick even Nancy Pelosi couldn't tear it in half.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

You went there. Well done.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

If that happens, how long until the loonies on the left start accusing the GOP of developing and unleashing the Coronavirus as a tool to disenfranchise voters?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I tweeted Trump later that night and asked that future speeches be printed on Tyvek for my at home entertainment. 36 people read it but I had no direct replies.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

To be fair, I am disenfranchising voters...by telling them the plain truth that their vote means noting to their party as the decision has already been made. The convention is like an office birthday party for the Fed Ex guy, just an excuse to get out of work for a while and have a party.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Just watching that clip gives me the impression that he doesn't even have proper table manners, I bet he eats like a kid, smacking his lips, sucking his fingers probably talks with his mouth full too.
I think it would make my misophonia kick in and I would have to call him a pig and probably a few other things before I left the table.
He is in his own bubble that floats above everyone who so its easier to look down on them.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ahabstar voters should stay out of the polling places today. Be as safe as possible, especially since it's a lost cause, because President Trump will be re-elected.

You mean it’s a win. I voted early and there were few voters present. A lot of Tennesseans vote early or absentee.

Did you vote for buttiplug?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well care has gone down under Trump.

Well. You insist on paying thrice for less? Thrice is a nice word tho, nobody claimed poetic reasons as of yet. Or dadaism. That would be a good one tho, the greatest! Fascinating stuff. Can't say there isn't some kind of logic at play, it's just elusive AF on the rational side of things.

Joe can’t find a single Spin Doctor that makes him look lucid anymore.

Show some GOP-damnd gratitude and send him some overachiever from Trumps latest breed?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Here is the odd thing.

Under Bush, I had insurance and a good job with good pay.
Under Obama that job ended the day after inauguration (coincidence) and I eventually found a job at 1/2 the pay and no insurance.

Under Trump, making what I made under Bush and had insurance again. Amazing.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The smart guy didn't need Spin Doctors to do his job? Who knew! Busted! Next?

Nah. Good for you! In case the job really is good for you, not for the money, and there's reason for doubt. Asshat-answer, innit? Super True Form Tuesday!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I wish I was a spin doctor. No end of work there. Those were all transportation jobs.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Tyre Spin Doctor, gotcha.

I knew it! Those are the worst, they try to kill me and my bike on a regular basis!!!oneoneeleven

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join