It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Democrat Councilwoman Agrees With Infecting Trump Supporters With Coronavirus

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The fact this communist was able to win shows how far Denver has fallen.

She probably feels right at home among the human waste that is strewn all over Denver.

Here is the stupid....

Community property... SOMEONE is going to make a decision on what that property is used for and you can bet your arse it won't be the community. If Communism worked, then why didn't Russia stay communist? Why were there so many poor and starving people in Russia? Why were (and still are) Russians afraid to speak out against the leadership? I mean... It was community based, right? For the people by the people? Sure.... Right to the Gulag!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is domestic terrorism using a public health crisis. This individual should be detained. Hilarious how the left always rails about "white nationalists" being the premiere domestic terror threat, then talk about doing things like this. They are definitely the real threat to this country.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's better to encourage them to speak and be honest so we know what their true feelings are.

+1
people in politics have always talk talked blah blah blah, 99% meaningless.
its what they believe. and they believe some really extreme hateful stuff.

I really think they'd put us into camps if they could.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: repair quote device thingie
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: StallionDuck

If you'd seen the crap being posted in the virus update site you would know why I said that. It was surreal to watch .

Point some of it out to back it up maybe? I don't know what you're talking about and I've been on quite a few of those threads.

The threads are to big to go through, but if you look at this members posting history on the virus update thread, also pretty much anything from carewemust on that thread and you will get the idea...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No... It doesn't work that way. You're making a statement that I called incorrect and overblown and your only defense is, go look at the thread and find them for myself?

I already told you. I've been through most of those threads and even participated in some. I know where Care stands politically but what does that have to do with his thoughts on the virus? Nothing. Zero.

You're basically telling me that all "Trump Supporters" are saying this is BS when:

- Trump supporters are telling you that it's not true and they are also concerned, just as I am, about this virus.

- Democrats are immune to calling this virus BS when this very thread is about a self serving idiot of a democrat (not all dems are idiots, mind you - just like not all republicans are calling fake on this virus) can make such light fun about it. Do you think she's seriously worried about the virus?

I'm telling you that you are wrong. Republicans aren't playing this down just like Democrats aren't playing this down. Some people are and some people aren't.

Prove I'm wrong? The benefit of proof and burden is solely on YOUR shoulders because of YOUR comment. I'm saying your wrong and you're telling me your right and I should go look it up? Nah... Been there. I'm not so blinded by politics that I put all people of choice in the same basket. That's simply prejudice and nothing less.

My father is a democrat who abhors Trump.

I am a constitutionalist who really gets a kick out of Trumps actions. I like the Ahole. Way better than the career BS politicians we've ever had. Why? Because even in all of his crookedry, his lies, his womanizing, his criticisms, his childish tantrums, his egotistical stances.... Every bit of him combined is a far better leader than any and every single republican and democrat that has ever taken an office combined.

Me and my father have the best relationship and I love him to death. His politics has no sway over my adoration towards my life long hero.

Hero worship making me blind? Nah... But all this BS is surely making me deaf, disgusted and sick to my stomach enough to where when even the worst of things to happen on this planet, I feel that some how, some way... it's justified. I mean look at us... Making up BS to make the other side look stupid and less trustworthy. Sure, it happens on both sides but you know what I DONT see happening on both sides?

This thread is a really good example. As is your lack of will to prove your words. It's lazy pretend armchair knowledge with a serious lack of evidence for the words that you choose to stand by. Repeating yourself doesn't make your 'point' correct. It just makes you that much less believable.

And here I thought ATS members pride themselves on truth, evidence and the struggle to deny ignorance at all costs. Well, I think most here does. Political stance or not.

Back up what you say with proof or your words will always ring hollow to the people who remember you saying them. I'm willing to accept being wrong any and every time but you have to show me the error of what I'm seeing with substance and I will side with you. If not, you're just another post of wildly inaccurate opinions.

P.S. I got new shoes!
edit on 5-3-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I couldn't be bothered, I don't care if you don't believe it, if you had looked at that members post history you would see just today he's been post banned for going into t h at thread and talking crap.

Enjoy your new shoes.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I couldn't be bothered, I don't care if you don't believe it, if you had looked at that members post history you would see just today he's been post banned for going into t h at thread and talking crap.

Enjoy your new shoes.

How are ONE user's thoughts and opinions all of the republicans thoughts and opinion? Even if Trump himself said that the sky is falling, that does not mean all republicans believe it.

I get that when we often refer to democratic and republican leaders do or say something, we always refer to them as if we were referring to ALL dems and reps but we're not. ATS members along with other small groups of people, on the other hand, shouldn't be grouped into that same mass. My personal opinion. Leaders and followers are 2 separate masses.

But here you're accusing all Reps on ATS but keep pointing at Care. Care is NOT all republicans on ATS. He is one man with his own opinion who has every right to have that opinion. You also have the right to check him if you so choose but you do not group everyone together in one pile.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Only a psychotic sociopath would say something that awful. It's just not her, there are many in government. It's like standing on the edge of a swamp having a conversation with an alligator. One saying saying step closer I can't hear you.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I never said all trump supporters, I just said trump supporters, the reason I said it like that is because as soon as trump played down the virus a few culprits came in to the update thread to preach that we were all fear mongers for discussing the virus, perhaps I should have described them as stupid people.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that the vitriol for this person who said a pretty unforgivable thing, is a tad ironic.

It would be swell if we stopped hating each other and hiding behind a political party to convince ourselves we are righteous.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

to say that the vitriol for this person

So how else shall people like her be held accountable and kept in check? Hugs and kisses? Tell her that baby Jesus loves her?

How do you know as to whether shes NOT simply a demonic murderer hiding behind a pretty face just waiting to make a move. I mean who says what she said

Any suggestions?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

What if it wasn't meant as sarcastic?

If that's the case, then the SS will have a tiny little room waiting for her to move into.

As much as I'm rather disgusted by the remark, I don't think she did anything illegal.

Free speech!

If she desires everyone to the right of her to die in a horrible way, there's nothing that should stop her from expressing her desires.

Not illegal. Definitely immoral, but illegal and immoral are two different things.

originally posted by: provocateur

Councilwoman Agrees With Infecting Trump Supporters With Coronavirus

“By Any Means Necessary”

Yup. The final solution.

As I said, "liberal" is the new "aryan".

Everyone else will be determined to be under-evolved, and therefor inferior beings who are good for nothing but use in free labor camps, until they start to get weak from starvation.

Perhaps we will all be forced to wear the "Star of Donald"

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

to say that the vitriol for this person

So how else shall people like her be held accountable and kept in check? Hugs and kisses? Tell her that baby Jesus loves her?

How do you know as to whether shes NOT simply a demonic murderer hiding behind a pretty face just waiting to make a move. I mean who says what she said

Any suggestions?

Saying really terrible things as well, but about her, on ATS, is not holding her accountable is it?

You know exactly what I was saying, wether you want to admit it or not.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If Bernie Sanders is elected president we probably will not get a Coronavirus vaccine very quickly.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

How do you know? Many agencies float around on "these" sites

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I know that mud slinging on ATS is not holding a person accountable because I am a logical and rational human being. Any other questions?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I'm far from a fan of Trump, or his supporters and their ideas, but wishing disease and possibly death upon others is simply wrong..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join