It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Democrat Councilwoman Agrees With Infecting Trump Supporters With Coronavirus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Sarah Palin's "target" map.

HuffPo took issue with it.

Likewise, Palin’s rhetoric is decidedly militant. “We’ll aim for these races and many others,” she wrote on her Facebook page. “This is just the first salvo in a fight to elect people across the nation who will bring common sense to Washington. Please go to sarahpac.com and join me in the fight.”

Not long after this, Jared Lee Loughner carried out his mass shooting that injured Giffords who happened to be one of the Congress-critters the PAC had targeted to run against and defeat.

So, this happened.

We do not yet know what prompted 22-year-old accused gunman Jared Loughner to allegedly shoot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) and others, including a child and federal judge who died from their wounds.

But critics of Sarah Palin have already drawn a link between the shooting and the fact that the former Alaska governor put Giffords on a "target list"of lawmakers Palin wanted to see unseated in the midterm elections.

As I said, it's the thought that apparently counts. From using the language of targeting this or that district to overturn a seated congress critter to making it mean something far more insidious. This is where we start.

Now we're talking about getting ill and taking our sick selves to our opponents' rallies to try to make all of our ideological opponents as sick as we can.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ah politicians, you never cease to amuse me.

It's like watching days of our lives, the drama is out of control, given that there's an election upcoming I guarantee that the virus will be a go to selling point. forget the election, all democratic countries need a bipartisan contingency plan.

Oh and this woman is out of her ever loving mind.

edit on 3-3-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is for the councilwoman and her "fans."

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
I don't think Twitter give a damn about the party of the poster.

Bull[snip]. Twitter has a long history of banning conservative posters.

I suppose the upside (if you can call it that) is that this chingona/chinga idiot is definitely gonna get a nice long visit from the SS, but I still find all this outrage over "just a flu" quite ironic.
edit on 3/3/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

What are your views on chicken pox parties?

I think they're asinine, but that being said, I don't go out of my way to vaccinate my kid against chicken pox either. It's one thing to think a disease is a relatively mild one that most everyone will recover from, but it's another to go out of your way to make someone sick, even with a mild illness.

Sickness is a miserable thing. You'd have to show me there is one darn good benefit to making someone else sick before I see the value in it.

And in this case, her thoughts are almost certainly ill-intentioned. She's not thinking along the lines of this as a mild illness.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

My mother was a nurse, so when she found out the kids of a family friend had them she rushed my younger brother and I over there to play with them. I think we were about 3 and 6 years old at the time. Medical training convinced her that it was a good idea to get it out of the way, and build up the immunity early.

As far as vaccines go. I think they're a good idea, but the currently recommended timing is off. Instead of getting the MMR (or any multi-vax), I think it would be better done individually with time spaced between to allow a child's immune system to adapt and recover instead of bombarding/overloading a child all at once.

She's not thinking along the lines of this as a mild illness.

And...?

I think we're all in agreement that she's an idiot. The irony here is that Trump supporters have been claiming it's "no worse than a flu", yet now this meme posting idiot is some kind of "bio-terrorist" trying to kill everyone with... "just a flu". That's some pretty heaving fear mongering for folks who are not all that concerned over what they claim is "no worse than the flu", and fear mongering over corona is exactly what they've been accusing dems of since this outbreak started so it all comes across as pretty disingenuous and hypocritical.

Like I said, I'm sure there have been many supporters who didn't let a little cold/flu stop them from going to see Trump live at a rally.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I think they're asinine, but that being said, I don't go out of my way to vaccinate my kid against chicken pox either. It's one thing to think a disease is a relatively mild one that most everyone will recover from, but it's another to go out of your way to make someone sick, even with a mild illness.

You need to vaccinate them or get them infected. As a child, chicken pox is really very mild with few complications usually. As an adult, it can be life threatening. That's the reason for pox parties, to make sure everyone is infected as a child.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I don't think Twitter give a damn about the party of the poster.

Easy to see. If she is banned that will be evidence on your side. If not, it would appear they do care.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Classy!!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So essentially, she supports the mass murder of political rivals.

What lovely people these left wingers are..!!

/sarcasmoff

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
our children get expelled and labeled for saying much less about their schools. This needs to be recognized for what it is a mass killing threat. To those that diminish it as "the flu" well the flu is pretty dangerous especially if there is no vaccination for it.

Terrorism through biological threats is still terrorism.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Also, it is a bit disingenuous to blame all Democrats because of a nutcase. This isn't Democrat policy. I mean, you wouldn't blame Trump for the actions of those from his campaign who are now serving time, would you?

I disagree. When you look at their body of work, it is right to blame them.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If he successfully gets out of childhood without it, then we'll do the vaccination. I don't like loading kids up with vaccines all at once. I prefer to space them out to let the immune system do its thing as much as possible. Right now, there's no rush to vaccinate him as he's a kid. I'd rather him get the shots against the other things that are far more severe or deadly, and if he gets the chicken pox in the meantime while he's still getting boosters and stuff? Then he does.

When he's older and more developed, if he hasn't had chicken pox, he can have that shot then before he gets it as a more severe illness.

Like I said, I'm not going out of my way to get him the vaccination, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't ever have it.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I don't like loading kids up with vaccines all at once. I prefer to space them out to let the immune system do its thing as much as possible.

I see we agree

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

What is her intent?

Is she acting like she's playing harmless prank? "Hurr, hurr, I'm taking my cold to the Trump rally ..." Or is she making this comment as though she thinks she has something that might kill someone there?

Do you think she'd bother making that statement if she thought all she had was a harmless cold? Because she doesn't seem like the type to attend Trump rallies.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
now she says she was being sarcastic.

(either that or somebody hacked her account, those are the usual excuses)

almost nobody in the media is carrying this. did a Google search and none of the media establishment was reporting.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

What is her intent?

I haven't spoken to her, and don't know her personally, so I have no clue. Assuming intent is largely just an exercise in confirmation bias.

She could be your average everyday meme "[snip]poster" tossing around politically divisive memes to get some "LULZ", or she might be a wannabe bio-terrorist. Either way, the SS is sure to sort it out since it does involve what could be interpreted as a threat on the POTUS.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

As my son would say deadpan, "Ha, ha, very funny."

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
ATS madness has infected me.

Wanted to write something other than post two
edit on 3-3-2020 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
now she says she was being sarcastic.

(either that or somebody hacked her account, those are the usual excuses)

almost nobody in the media is carrying this. did a Google search and none of the media establishment was reporting.

Because if she was serious, then she'd be asking people to commit acts of terror and potentially murder. And that would be bad, so I guess this answers my question about having an infected person visit a Bernie or Biden rally.

Because that would be bad.
edit on 3-3-2020 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join