It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YIKES!! Actual sounds of hell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The thing about hell or heaven is that there are more like a state mind expercience.

For example, if someone (who the christian religions and beliefs) were to die today...his experience would based on what his belief...if he thinks he diserve to go to hell...his mind would create such experience in his exact expectation what Hell should be or look like or feel like...

On the other hand If that person had believe he diserve to go to Heaven, than his mind would satisify that expectation...

The rhetorical question I would like ask is what would person (without any religious background) experience at the moment of his/her death?...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Stop looking down on the new people. It's arrogant and pompous.

Thats kind of what I am going for. Is it working?

You were new once too.

Bah, never.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Well I"VE never heard it before. It's scary.

I hate when people say these things have been posted before. There ARE lots of new people.

And the people who have been around for a while equally hate it when new people don't bother to search before they post.

Especially when its something as inane as 'they done drilled straight down to hell'.

fair enough to a degree..

but who the hell is likely to scan the entire website for things that may have been posted before? not me. if i see a subject that i was goin to post myself, then il drop in on that thread instead..

but u lot gettin p*ssed at repeat posts... if u do see a post that you know has been dealt with before then just stay out of it? save all the useless moaning and earn ur ATS points some other way.

[edit on 013131p://15031 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think those 9 mile hole hell sounds were proven fake on ats before. I THINK it was supposed to be like a speaker/recording thingy in a mall fast forwarded.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by info_junkee
but who the hell is likely to scan the entire website for things that may have been posted before? not me.

Well, thats a might bit rude. To never check? Whats the point too? If one wants to discuss something and learn about it, why not check out the previous, and sometimes ongoing, discussions on something?

if u do see a post that you know has been dealt with before then just stay out of it?

Why?

save all the useless moaning and earn ur ATS points some other way.

ATS points are pretty damned useless, I find it hard to beleive people are at all concerned with getting them. Besides, if anyone is trying to 'earn points', its the people who start a thread on a topic thats either already been covered, or is simultaneously going on. 'Pointless Replication' is more likely a half hearted attempt to 'get points' than noting that a topic has been covered already. Heck, this particualar thread had poped up again not a week or two before it was repeated here. Its not abig deal, but why the hell not notice it? If i was posting a thread, and there was already one on it, i'd appreciate finding out that there's already other threads about it, so that I could learn more about the topic. I mean, its an honest mistake, but that doesn't mean one should'nt note it.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
points taken with respect thank u

i wasnt in a great mood at the time

what do u mean WHY anyway!? because its common sense just to ignore them? all u prove is u hav a big fat rat up yor as*
(anybody!)

and please i dont mean that nasty! im just saying... the moaner ends up with the egg on his face as far as im concernd... so stop moaning...

[edit on 083131p://31038 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
bare in mind ok that new people dont fully know how the boards operate strait away, hell i didnt even notice the search button! and i personally didnt notice a previous when ive posted a repeat, otherwise AS I SAID id use their thread.. MAYBE.. it depends!

havnt u stopped to think that when you wana post a specific personal topic, the best way is to post a new topic so "everybody" can see the question or wateva? what is the point then of addin ur bit to the end of someone elses if the post wont be seen by as many people?

some people are the type to read instructions before puttin somethin together, others prefer to wade in and find out along the way... like playin computer games...

obviously im the latter kind.. and im sorry.. boohoo.. i posted some doubles..

no need to get all righteous cause youve been here longer or are the instruction reading sort... (anybody) just be polite and say heres the thread! go look here. but thats too late anyway the damage is done isnt it. thats my point, whats the point moanin on it when u can stay out of it!? were our own worst enemy.

anyway thats all bein dealt with isnt it..

now let us let the guy have his topic back of "sounds of hell" cause ive already said too much on his topic about this matter of repeat posts, il go to the proper thread on it..

[edit on 093131p://08039 by info_junkee]

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MauiStacey

Hey m new to all this however i believe everything cause if nothing is there to believe still we are giving it a thought.
I believe in The Bible and very much believe in its revelation theory. However as per my knowledge anyone will be thrown in hell only after the judgement of JESUS. So what are these voices then.
It may happen that there wud have been a world like us billoins of years ago and wud have been the xact way as we all going on and after there Judgement they wud have been thrown in hell n knw this may happen again. Sometimes even we say or think that whatever is happening has already happend before but no clue wen n where, May be this is the reason.
I'm sorry i may be wrong this is only wat i think

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CmptrN3rd5

Well it still isnt proven fake so I believe it

Far scarier than this clip is that the attitude you espouse here is so prevelant. When are people going to realize that the lack of an argument which disproves something IS NOT A POSITIVE ARGUMENT in favor of it. You may as well believe all sorts of absurd downright stupid things, because many stupid things haven't been disproved.

If I tell you NASA secretly found an alien cheese factory on the moon chances are you'll reject it, why, because its absurd. AND YET there's no proof that NASA did NOT find such a factory. If I then throw together a fake NASA tape of the astronauts discussing said cheese factory will you accept it as real unless proven fake?

As for the OP:

Yes this clip has been posted and reposted. Back when I was a church going Christian they actually played this for us, or at least told us the story of it. It's what's called an urban legend. Also if you're a Christian and you believe this it makes your God an evil monster worthy of no one's praise or love.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reviving 6 year old threads eh?

<< 1   >>

join