It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YIKES!! Actual sounds of hell?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Holy crap listen to the link on this page

Some Russian were digging a well 9 miles deep and heard this!

www.branchministry.net...

and this

www.albinoblacksheep.com...

[edit on 10-3-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

THis has been posted before and usually swiftly.

JAK

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Here's some threads you might find of interest:

Geologists drilling 9-mile hole hear sounds from hell

Underground Communities

[EDIT - Links Fixed]

Jack

[edit on 10/3/05 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well I"VE never heard it before. It's scary.

I hate when people say these things have been posted before. There ARE lots of new people.

JAK

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey

I hate when people say these things have been posted before. There ARE lots of new people.

Indeed MauiStacey, it could have put it a little gentler, and I'm sure jrod has made such a post before, I know I have.

Remember though that the ATS search function is only a click away.

Jack

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thanks Jak!!

I tried your links but got a 404 error.

JAK

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

There you go MauiStacey, links fixed.

*Hides face in embarrassment*

Jack

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...

nough said.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Sorry, didnt mean to be a jerk. I found the tapes funny and swear I heard them in Sunday school when I was a child, probaly why i think they're so funny now.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
LOL, well it's been debunked anyway. I've never heard this story before.

Thanks Jak and Jr!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
LOL I read this post and I immediately thought of South Park, the one where Kenny calls Cartman from Mexico, and Cartman lies and tells everyone Kenny is calling from "beyond the grave."

What's hell like, tell us every horrid detail...
In hell, everyone speaks Spanish...
In hell, there is water, but if you drink it, you pee blood out your ass for several hours...
In hell, there are dozens and dozens of little trinket stores..but they all have the same little trinkets in them!

LOL How can anyone not believe in hell? Do they live in the same world I do?

[edit on 10-3-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well it still isnt proven fake so I believe it. Sounds frickin scary but not really like a million people. And those definitely arent bar sounds. WTF?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Why would hell even bother to exist on earth? Hell buried within the depths of earth was spawned and propagated out of Dantes fully illustrated diagram of the multitude of levels of hell. If hell were below our feet, America would have accused it of holding weapons of mass destructions and we would have already waged a war with it.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimulacraIf hell were below our feet, America would have accused it of holding weapons of mass destructions and we would have already waged a war with it.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Why would hell even bother to exist on earth? Hell buried within the depths of earth was spawned and propagated out of Dantes fully illustrated diagram of the multitude of levels of hell. If hell were below our feet, America would have accused it of holding weapons of mass destructions and we would have already waged a war with it.

the concept of hell within the earth dates well back to the beginnings not no dante character?

read the tablets of tammuz journey to the underworld.. a hell to some, a heaven to others.. i think,, i forget ! lol

well anyway if there is a giant molten core (like a central SUN) down there, then course some people are gonna BURN if they go there!?

takin into consideration all the hollowed out caverns higher up if thats true.. beings are living down there.. its called SHAMBALLAH..

if we are goin to laugh people down the least we could do is provide some useful info.. u cant just end it on a joke and expect youve won the discussion...

tho i know what you mean! i havnt listend to any tapes on the link yet but i may aswel later for a laugh

[edit on 073131p://56037 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
They arent that scary but it makes you think. If Satan and his fallen angels were cast down to Earth way back before we were here, would he not maybe build Hell here?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
thats just odd to say the least but yea if satan and his lackes were sent to middle of the earth i knwo i whoudl have built a palace by now i mean one whoudl have to get used to a endless life of burning after about a year or two it whoudl just not hurt and it whoudl be boreing you whoudl scream out of pre boredem dont you think?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

And the people who have been around for a while equally hate it when new people don't bother to search before they post.

Especially when its something as inane as 'they done drilled straight down to hell'.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well ya gotta start somewhere, you were new once too.

Stop looking down on the new people. It's arrogant and pompous. You were new once too.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've heard this story in different versions. Its supposedly an urban legend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join