It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis, Germans the coccult, Moloch and the New World Order!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

i have been on this site for 12 years. you ARE NOT LIKE ANY OTHER POSTERS HERE.

YOU POST IS VERY INDICATIVE OF A MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

i have been on this site for 12 years. you ARE NOT LIKE ANY OTHER POSTERS HERE.

YOU POST IS VERY INDICATIVE OF A MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM

This.

To the OP, we are trying to help you. But we can't force you to seek help. Like I said, others have been where you are. You need to seek help for your safety and the safety of those around you.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Honestly, as someone who worked with schizophrenic people in a group home setting, any reaponse to them will add to their delusions.

They'll rationalize that you're in on it, etc. The best thing to do is not respond at all.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Honestly, as someone who worked with schizophrenic people in a group home setting, any reaponse to them will add to their delusions.

They'll rationalize that you're in on it, etc. The best thing to do is not respond at all.

Point taken. Sad. I guess there's no point in remaining here. No good can be done.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Even the invisible people get their strings pulled.
Life is unfair.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: savagediver
Ephesians 6:12-13. Read and think about it. Almost none of the fleshly powers in this world will help and you should understand why. How many of them do you think might have sold their souls too. I say talk to a pastor or a few and they can help you decide if you should see a Dr. Personally I would cry out to Yeshua If I were you. Try it.

+1

Gel, as long as you are alive and thinking you control your destiny. don't worry about your soul being 'sold'. Jesus can pay the price to redeem you.
don't give up. please consider.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

you ask:

Does anyone know how they turn invisible?

Answer: they become Un-Seen because the Earthlanders do not see a pattern they recognize, IOW = hidden in plain sight

i'm gonna read the rest of the thread & see where your coming off about the Occult Nazis and their status in NWO/ end-times Beast Empire having 7 heads & 10 horns....with 'crowns' on each
edit on rd31158326411603352020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
6 flags and 66 replies... 😈 Sorry had to post this reply, it was freaking me out n didn't wanna freak this person out anymore than they are 🧐 sorry folks

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I’m still getting hurt despite contacting some people like, MI5, the prime minister, N.A.T.O. And the U.N. They haven’t helped. I’ve even emailed North Korea the link above.

For God's sake STOP trying to contact people who have NO idea how to help you even if they WANTED to...

These are demons you are dealing with.

You need to learn from someone who specializes in dealing with them.

Norvel Hayes, Lester Sumrall, and Mark Virkler, are three of the finest teachers on this subject I know of, the first two are dead, you need to find someone ALIVE and preferably close to you... Norvel Hayes and Lester Sumrall learned how to do this by EXPERIENCE.

Dr Lester Sumrall Demons & Deliverance Playlist

This video explains how to get rid of demonic infestation and get a good nights sleep...
Below is a quote from Stacie Spielman, I do NOT recommend getting in touch with, just quoting this for reference:

During my former phone ministry every single harassment victim I worked with who'd ever used a Ouija Board had demonic spirits manifest (make their presence known) in the course of the deliverance session. Even when a person fails to contact a spirit through the Ouija Board, the mere act of trying invites demonic spirits into his life.

I've worked with literally hundreds of harassment victims, helping them to identify the things in their lives that have opened the doors to the demonic. In every case -- without exception -- demonic spirits have manifested in association with anything for which a power had been assigned.

In 1949 in Cottage City, Maryland a boy started exhibiting unusual symptoms after he and his family had used a Ouija Board. This boy's bed would shake, and furniture would move when he was present -- pushed by an unseen force. While most harassment victims don't experience having the furniture moved, shaking and vibrating beds are common. The spirits harassing this boy took possession, and the boy's experiences became more and more bizarre. When medical science was unable to help the boy, a priest was called in. Nearly thirty years later, William Peter Blatty wrote a book loosely based on the boy's experiences. This book was to become the basis for the blockbuster movie The Exorcist.

Ouija Boards and Communicating with Demonic Spirits

THE OUIJA BOARD: AN OCCULTIC DOORWAY TO DEMONIC SPIRITS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Point taken. Sad. I guess there's no point in remaining here. No good can be done.

Nothing could be any further from the truth, OP if you are reading this, do NOT listen to what most here are telling you, it is 100% dead wrong for the most part...

Gary Whetstone as a result of things he went through, finally snapped. He lost his ability to function as a human. So they put him into the Delaware State Institution for the Insane, and they decided the only thing they could do was an electronic lobotomy. But two days before the lobotomy, a man shares the Gospel with him and he said a prayer of salvation. He didn’t understand what he was doing, but all of a sudden after that prayer, he was in his right mind.

SID: Now there’s something I don’t understand. Did the car actually hit you? Were you injured?

GARY: No, I walked right out in the middle of the highway. A car literally, I remember it. I thought… I don’t know what happened. I thought I hit the car. I don’t know what I did but I was on the side and I just kept on running. ...the only thing I know of that car, I had to have gone through that car because I remember seeing her face. She saw mine on the windshield, and the next thing I knew, I was standing on the side of that road; and she was parked, just shaken because she was a State psychologist. She worked at the mental hospital and knew anybody with this shirt on and that hair had to be escaping.

SID: And you explained that you did escape, but you had just become a Christian; your mind that was finished; totally messed up; all of a sudden was clear.

GARY: Totally clear.

GARY: As it turned out about, oh my goodness, 12 or 15 years later,I’m pastoring a church in Delaware and this lady’s hearing my testimony. She’s one of the parishioners in a church; she said “I was the woman that was driving that car.I worked at the mental hospital that day that you escaped.” And she said “This guy with long red hair, beard, and piercing blue eyes came right up on my windshield. I looked at him, she thought she ran over me; pulled off the side of the road; and God spoke to her: “do not call the police. He is mine.”

At a Sunday morning service, before public prayer was offered, a member of the congregation arose and requested that those present join in prayer on behalf of his cousin in Wales (7,000 miles across the sea from Johannesburg), that she might be healed. He stated that the woman was violently insane and an inmate of an asylum in Wales.

Suddenly, I seemed out of the body...it seemed as if I were passing through the atmosphere observing everything but moving with great lightning-like rapidity,"

I was inside the institution without waiting for the doors to open and present at the side of a cot on which lay a woman. Her wrists and ankles were strapped to the sides of the cot. Another strap had been passed over her legs above the knees, and a second across her breasts. These were to hold her down. She was wagging her head and muttering incoherently.

I laid my hands upon her head and, with great intensity, commanded in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, that the demon spirit possessing her be cast out and that she be healed by the power of God. In a moment or two, I observed a change coming over her countenance. It softened and a look of intelligence appeared.

Then her eyes opened, and she smiled up in my face. I knew she was healed. Doctors who later confirmed her recovery had no explanation to offer.

Three weeks passed. Then my friend who had presented the prayer request for his cousin came to me with a letter from one of his relatives, stating that an unusual thing had occurred. Their cousin, who had been confined for seven years in the asylum in Wales, had suddenly become well. They had no explanation to offer. She was perfectly well and had returned home to her friends.

Adventures in God

(post by LuxFer1917 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
What’s the connection between your 14 year old experience and 25 year old experience?

What is north Korea’s email address, why would you ask them for assistance with your mental illness? What would you expect from anyone after telling them this or sharing your ats link?

Who did you sell your soul to? Was it worth it, did you get “power”? What kind?

I thought this was about nazi Germany and the occult?

Why should anyone help you, you sound kind of evil selling your soul for power. That’s like a plot for a bad anime cartoon.

edit on 4-3-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
What’s the connection between your 14 year old experience and 25 year old experience?

What is north Korea’s email address, why would you ask them for assistance with your mental illness? What would you expect from anyone after telling them this or sharing your ats link?

Who did you sell your soul to? Was it worth it, did you get “power”? What kind?

I thought this was about nazi Germany and the occult?

Why should anyone help you, you sound kind of evil selling your soul for power. That’s like a plot for a bad anime cartoon.

No I’m saying I’m meant to have been Hitler.

Not evil...had enough of abuse.

The devil..my life got better but I have not escaped abuse.

Power to take over the world.

This post is about Hitler we both have been possessed by Moloch and both got mentors in a hostel.

North Korea can’t give you.

edit on 4-3-2020 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Who exactly did you email in North Korea? Their Internet is totally controlled by the state and only few are privy to using it.
edit on 4-3-2020 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ever see the movie They live

They can dissapear with wrist watches and are mostly Jewish

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Who exactly did you email in North Korea? Their Internet is totally controlled by the state and only few are privy to using it.

Lol

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

If I was schizophrenic Id seek a shaman

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
This post is about Hitler we both have been possessed by Moloch and both got mentors in a hostel.

hitler was not possessed by moloch…. he was a speed freak that got shot-up many times a day

see: bornrealist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Here’s-The-Entire-List-of-Illegal-Drugs-Adolf-Hitler-Used-To-Take-Daily.

Theodore Morell, his personal physician was the one who kept him hooked at the intake of the mixture of a lot of drugs. Here is a list of drugs which were consumed by Adolf Hitler on daily basis:
(see article for long list)

edit on th31158341328905012020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

ETA:

Dr. Theodor Morell turned Hitler into a full-fledged drug addict, prescribing him everything from opioids to bull prostate. Wikimedia Commons Theodor Morell (second from right, second row) accompanied Hitler to meetings, into bunkers, and to conquered territory. He was always on hand to administer daily injections. Nazi Germany was on drugs.
Dr. Theodor Morell And The Untold Truth About Hitler's …

allthatsinteresting.com/theodor-morell

edit on th31158341363605072020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

If I was schizophrenic Id seek a shaman

Really?

If I was schizophrenic I'd take my prescribed medications, but if they weren't quite right, some delusions might creep in and I'd start self diagnosing, and get caught in grander and grander fantasies. Then I'd begin self-medicating to get some relief from whatever voices, visions, and demons my brain was creating.

After awhile, self medicating would get me in trouble. By now I'd likely be jobless, maybe homeless, avoiding all help. I'd likely end up in psychistric care for a time, especially if my family couldn't handle me. In a care facility, it would be 50/50 if my medication regime and therapy would take.

If it did, I'd get out. I'd get a menial job, but without high quality and readily available mental health support, sticking to a routine would be tough. I'd start staying up later and later. I might become obsessed with something. News, a tv show, a certain idea, or an aspect of life. I'd google my ideas to see if anyone had the same ideas I did. I'd stumble on a site like ATS, and read about other people whose brains worked like mine, who sometimes heard voices, saw shadows, have been hospitalized.

After I rabbit-holed ATS and other forums for a bit, I'm sure that I'm not schizophrenic. There's definitely a wider conspiracy. So I'll go off my meds. I actually feel better unmedicated. But maybe I'll take something. Maybe drugs, maybe baking soda, I don't know. I'll do my research to see what might turn off my control chip.

I'll notice that people are constantly following me. I haven't been to work in a long time. Haven't even showered in a while. I have some friends and sometimes I'll show up at their homes and they ask if I'm "OK". Why are people upset if I show up at night? Dont they're realize time is just keeping us down?

Then I'll lash out again and get kicked out of my group home. The cops will take me back to the psych ward. They'll medicate me and I'll feel good for a bit, get a menial job, get a phone, stay on my meds, but they make me feel so ... hollow? I won't tell my doctor incase he sends me back to the ward. Maybe if I take a little less it will be better?

...repeat ad nauseum.
edit on 5-3-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

for the most part we lock up "crazy" people int he modern world and forget about them
or medicate them until they are less than a shell

where as, before we had the "psychotherapist" we had the shaman
and schizophrenics were sent there to be initiated into the life of a shaman

they were not abandoned but taken as apprentice by the shaman

a mental disease by any other name

and this link

shamanism and schizophrenia

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join