It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis, Germans the coccult, Moloch and the New World Order!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I happily retract my previous statement
edit on 3-3-2020 by Oathkeeper73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If I am a woman your insult means you’ll never get it.

a reply to: Oathkeeper73

edit on 3-3-2020 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73

originally posted by: gell1234

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: gell1234

I've had a Ouija board for 30+ years, they make great pictures when hung. If they work, and that's a big if, then all they do is connect to your sub-conscience and you sub-consciously move the planchette yourself. There are many stories of this, that and the other but these are 3rd hand stories with no truth or evidence to back them up.

Can I ask why you were in a hostel and what lead up to this?

I take it that talking about handler and controller, you think you are under some sort of mind control, if these people were there to mesmerise and control you, they would be far more "professional" and wouldn't be angered by insults.
If you truly believe a rape took place, did you inform the staff at the hostel? Surely the police were called? How did the investigation go?

How did you "sell" your soul, who to and why?
If invisible people turned up, how would you know because they're invisible?

There are 300 billion stars in each galaxy (many with planets around them)

There are 300 billion galaxies out there.

We are not alone.

I agree we may not be alone but the universe is a vast place, just our own galaxy is humongous, and we are just a tiny spec floating in it. I don't think you have to much to worry about.

I think sending random emails to MI5, the PM, N.A.T.O, and the U.N. will only get ignore as a "nut-job" or you added to list that most people wouldn't want to be on, especially if you're also emailing North Korea.

I think you need to talk it all over with a friend or family member, tell them your concerns/worries and ask them what they think? Whats recently changed in your routine or have you been on meds or perhaps changed medication.

Let me know how you get on.

I was in a hostel because I got made redundant and kicked out.

I called the police and gave them a container of mens semen but they said they haven’t got funding to send it off.

I think they lied...

Are you a man or a woman...because if you are a woman I bet money you are smoking hot and a wildcat in the sack.
Why?
Because crazy women always are....unless you are the yell at passing cars on the street corner type...those....not so much

Imagine someone saying they got raped and then turned away by police, (maybe true, maybe not) and then you say you bet if they're a woman they're a wildcat in the sack?

Wtf is wrong with people?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

...Im male btw.

No no no....I would never say such things are impossible. Just improbable. I personally believe the so called satanic panic of the 80's was all real and swept under the rug

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I've had a Ouija board for 30+ years, they make great pictures when hung. If they work, and that's a big if, then all they do is connect to your sub-conscience and you sub-consciously move the planchette yourself. There are many stories of this, that and the other but these are 3rd hand stories with no truth or evidence to back them up.

I take it that talking about handler and controller, you think you are under some sort of mind control, if these people were there to mesmerise and control you, they would be far more "professional" and wouldn't be angered by insults.
If you truly believe a rape took place, did you inform the staff at the hostel? Surely the police were called? How did the investigation go?

We are not alone.

I agree we may not be alone but the universe is a vast place, just our own galaxy is humongous, and we are just a tiny spec floating in it. I don't think you have to much to worry about.

I think sending random emails to MI5, the PM, N.A.T.O, and the U.N. will only get ignore as a "nut-job" or you added to list that most people wouldn't want to be on, especially if you're also emailing North Korea.

I think you need to talk it all over with a friend or family member, tell them your concerns/worries and ask them what they think? Whats recently changed in your routine or have you been on meds or perhaps changed medication.

I called the police and gave them a container of mens semen but they said they haven’t got funding to send it off.

I think they lied...

Are you a man or a woman...because if you are a woman I bet money you are smoking hot and a wildcat in the sack.
Why?
Because crazy women always are....unless you are the yell at passing cars on the street corner type...those....not so much

Imagine someone saying they got raped and then turned away by police, (maybe true, maybe not) and then you say you bet if they're a woman they're a wildcat in the sack?

Why?
Because I have dated a few women that were mildly unhinged....and they were all incredibly beautiful and great in the sack. I'm simply speaking about my personal experiences.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Deleted as a courtesy.
edit on 3-3-2020 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

We are not alone.

I think they lied...

Why?

Also...if you show up at any police station in the world with a tub of man juice they WILL send you away. The proper way to deal with it is go to a hospital and get a rape kit test done

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

We are not alone.

I think they lied...

Why?

Why?
Because I have dated a few women that were mildly unhinged....and they were all incredibly beautiful and great in the sack. I'm simply speaking about my personal experiences.

Great, but this person is talking about being raped.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

...Im male btw.

So you're saying he has a chance because you're not a woman? I'm just reading between the lines here..

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

We are not alone.

I think they lied...

Why?

What the hell?

Sorry if it offends you. I speak my mind. Feelings be dammed

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

We are not alone.

I think they lied...

Why?

What the hell?

Sorry if it offends you. I speak my mind. Feelings be dammed

I'm far from being PC but there is a line between speaking your mind and then just being outright creepy. What you said was creepy considering the context of the posts by the OP. That's the kinda crap that makes good parents pull their children a little closer as they walk past some people..

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

...Im male btw.

Honestly I want to hear more. I'm fascinated by the human psyche. Why exactly did you send a letter to North Korea?
edit on 3-3-2020 by Oathkeeper73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

you clearly have paranoid schizophrenia. You've contacted MI5, the prime minister, N.A.T.O. And the U.N. and talked to help about invisible people.... and you thought that was totaly a normal course of action.

you really need to seeks medical help before you hurt yourself or someone you love.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If I have Moloch...and Hitler had moloch then I have something to do with the war.

I thought I’d throw my chips in the air with North Korea.

Also I didn’t want them to get the blame for WW3 when the Nazis ect are doing their thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Im the only one that I know of being hurt.

a reply to: smkymcnugget420

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

you clearly have paranoid schizophrenia. You've contacted MI5, the prime minister, N.A.T.O. And the U.N. and talked to help about invisible people.... and you thought that was totaly a normal course of action.

you really need to seeks medical help before you hurt yourself or someone you love.

Truth, and the people in here encouraging his/her delusions are irresponsible.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Look Gell1234, the truth is that something traumatizing may have happened to you. I'm not calling you a liar. I believe that You Believe what you're saying.

The problem is that you won't find the help you need here on ATS. Chances are you'll find the opposite. You really should make a phone call to whatever emergency services you have in your area or ask a family member/friend to take your somewhere for an evaluation.

I'm going to bow out of this topic now but I wish you all the best and hope you get better soon.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Or making me feel better.

I don’t believe I’m schizophrenic...I don’t believe most people that post here are.

a reply to: face23785

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

listen, i have an aunt that did the same thing, she contacted the CIA in the 80s about something similar. it is in you head, just like it was in hers. something is wrong with the way you brain functions right now. the brain will make up thing and fill in gaps with imaginary tales to maintain a sense on continuity. please go seek help, i am genuinely concerned for your well being. I will pray for you.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Or making me feel better.

I don’t believe I’m schizophrenic...I don’t believe most people that post here are.

I'm not a doctor, I'm not saying for sure you have schizophrenia. You are pretty obviously mentally ill though and I'd really like you to seek help, for your safety and the safety of others. Be a responsible adult. When something is wrong, you get help.
edit on 3 3 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join