It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis, Germans the coccult, Moloch and the New World Order!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
As a few of you may remember I will recap.

When I was 14 I did a ouija board and when we asked who was there the board spelled Moloch.

When I was 25 I moved into a hostel where I met two hypnotists. One was meant to be my handler, the other my controller. My handler admitted learning hypnosis since at school. And I was aware that they were both using hypnosis on me.

I insulted my handler and that person turned on me...I’ve had no direct contact with them since. That I can remember but some evidence that they have raped me.

I sold my soul in 2012 for the world in return I would get power.

Invisible people turned up straight away after I sent an S.O.S signal as far into space as possible.

There are 300 billion stars in each galaxy (many with planets around them)

There are 300 billion galaxies out there.

We are not alone.

You can read my full story here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since then my life hasn’t really worked out well, nothing has changed and I’m still getting hurt despite contacting some people like, MI5, the prime minister, N.A.T.O. And the U.N. They haven’t helped.

I’ve even emailed North Korea the link above.

Invisible people rule the world.

Does anyone know how they turn invisible?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Okay..I will admit that I always find these posts amusing. I couldn't help but have a chuckle and grin from ear to ear but at the same time I feel guilty.

To the OP...I would suggest seeking medical help. I'm not trying to be mean but I have a feeling you need medication and there's nothing wrong with that. It's there to help you.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I don’t want to sound rude but what’s the point of being on this site when there is every conspiracy from aliens and UFOs to the NWO? reply to: Anathros

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234

Invisible people rule the world.

Does anyone know how they turn invisible?

I know exactly how they do it.

First, drive to the closest hospital.

Second, tell nice men in white coats your whole story.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Churchill wrote in his memoirs that Hitler was possessed or worshipped Moloch.

Are you calling Churchill crazy..?a reply to: FauxMulder

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
Okay..I will admit that I always find these posts amusing. I couldn't help but have a chuckle and grin from ear to ear but at the same time I feel guilty.

To the OP...I would suggest seeking medical help. I'm not trying to be mean but I have a feeling you need medication and there's nothing wrong with that. It's there to help you.

I second this. I used to have these kinds of fantasies when I was younger. It's something I eventually grew out of. If the OP is an adult and still having such fantasies, he needs medical help. And no, there's nothing wrong with that. Millions of people get mental health treatment every year. I've struggled with mental health issues in my 30s. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

OP, seek help. There are lots of other people like you. And there are avenues for you to get better.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

No, I'm calling someone else crazy.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Probably one of the people I contacted downplaying the situation.a reply to: face23785

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Is that worse than stupid?a reply to: FauxMulder

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Probably one of the people I contacted downplaying the situation.a reply to: face23785

You owe me $10,000. As long as we're making baseless claims, why not?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

What was the result of selling your soul besides havinf more strange things happen to you? Did you gain any power or a new job, or was it all a trick?

Seems like you get alot of psychic attacks. Ever thought of placing some kind of protection ring around where you sleep?

Did you ever get a chance to ask jon or the nympho why they are doing this?

Good luck

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

It does seem odd that even here people shun things that are not easily understood. People will say there is no supernatural. You're in my prayers. I would recommend asking a pastor for help. God be with you.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

It does seem odd that even here people shun things that are not easily understood. People will say there is no supernatural. You're in my prayers. I would recommend asking a pastor for help. God be with you.

I actually do believe in some supernatural elements. This, however, is quite easily understood. The OP has a mental illness. These things have been around for a long time, there's no mystery.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Is that worse than stupid?a reply to: FauxMulder

They are not mutually exclusive. One could be both....

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You didn't help yourself by saying you tried contacting NATO, MI5, UN, and even North Korea. It does make you seem like you flew over the coo coo's nest

Why would any organization or country be interested in some random guy who believes he is being gang stalked and psychically harassed?

It only makes you seem like you have delusions of grandeur.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

What was the result of selling your soul besides havinf more strange things happen to you? Did you gain any power or a new job, or was it all a trick?

Seems like you get alot of psychic attacks. Ever thought of placing some kind of protection ring around where you sleep?

Did you ever get a chance to ask jon or the nympho why they are doing this?

Good luck

Well...many people around me seem to know hypnosis and telepathy but I have been kept very much in the dark (I assume because of all the attention I got) they can’t tell me much.

I never asked them two why but I assume because hitler and king Solomon had Moloch that they are riding the ‘band wagon’ for money or to get as high up as possible.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

You didn't help yourself by saying you tried contacting NATO, MI5, UN, and even North Korea. It does make you seem like you flew over the coo coo's nest

Why would any organization or country be interested in some random guy who believes he is being gang stalked and psychically harassed?

It only makes you seem like you have delusions of grandeur.

Here in the South, we'd say "Well bless your heart.." and then try to find his parents.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Moloch a reply to: blueman12

edit on 3-3-2020 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

Yeah ... That ...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ephesians 6:12-13. Read and think about it. Almost none of the fleshly powers in this world will help and you should understand why. How many of them do you think might have sold their souls too. I say talk to a pastor or a few and they can help you decide if you should see a Dr. Personally I would cry out to Yeshua If I were you. Try it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join