It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The zoonotic nightmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So far you've got zip in terms of distributed public information about coronavirus19 and animal health .

It's going to be a secret ..

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92442/

What we can learn from this research covers a few bases .

Firstly , the word pnumoenteric means that you've got both lung and gastrointestinal problems .

Secondly , the reservoir or source itself of novel coronavirus , is as distinct from those animals which it can transmit to and from or is liable to.

What are the animals likely to be or potentially involved ?

Cattle , pigs sheep chickens dogs cats rabbits turkeys mice hedgehogs racoons ,
Without mention of monkeys goats rats , horses pigeons etc.

Crafts the UK dog show is still going ahead , the Kennel club say they are in contact with DEFRA.

There are basic advisories on coronaviruses associated with cattle diahorrea from defra, but nothing recent , and general searches of Corona Vs animals reveal a crop of tumbleweeds rolling through Google.

Chinese police are killing all animals associated with known cases . Other than that , thin articles regarding this issue appear to be spin controlled.

It'd be good to learn more about this for the sake our health and that of our wild and domestic companions.
edit on 3-3-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

The link doesn't work you're looking for :

Animal coronaviruses : Lessons for SARS

By Saif , LJ

From ncbi

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Crapola, I had a crossbow and five sets of bolts delivered in the mail today, in the hopes that if the supply-chain goes completely tits-up I can wonder down the road and score a few rabbits for emergency protein, if need be.

If the worst came to the worst, I'd still go, but those bad boys would be stewed for a good 12 hours.

I haven't hunted, killed, cleaned or cooked any rabbits in over 20 years, I should brush-up on that one now.

I don't think it'll come to that, but that means nothing in the long-run - fail to prepare, then prepare to fail - better to have and not need, than need and not have.

Best-case scenario, myself and my family all look back at this over a BBQ in the summer, and call me paranoid and crazy.

I can take it, lol

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

At least it's spring and you can't catch Corona from plants. Just been looking there's lots of pignuts celandine cow parsley hawthorn buds about .
Burdock and dandelion roots to be had .
A good time time to whack some seeds in the ground you reap what you sow.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You should eat more than rabbit. I heard that rabbit is so lean, you could actually stave on a diet of rabbit. Eat something with some fat. Duck is greesy, catfish is fatty, etc.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

At least it's spring and you can't catch Corona from plants. Just been looking there's lots of pignuts celandine cow parsley hawthorn buds about .
Burdock and dandelion roots to be had .
A good time time to whack some seeds in the ground you reap what you sow.

Already on it boss, it's an annual thing for us anyway, and with my back out, the garden has plenty of dandelions

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

You should eat more than rabbit. I heard that rabbit is so lean, you could actually stave on a diet of rabbit. Eat something with some fat. Duck is greesy, catfish is fatty, etc.

For sure, it's called rabbit starvation, we learnt all about that back in the Army Cadets,

I'm pretty handy with my fishing rods too, only issue is the walk to my spot and back, it's quite a way away down and back up a big steep hill, again with my back out it could become an issue, but it's an option, for sure,

Just trying to cover all of my bases 👌

new topics

top topics

join