It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine and/or treatments for Corona and the FDA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If America creates a cure or a vaccine for Corona, will you take it?

It won’t be tested... that’s not true, it will be tested ...on you.

Are you ok with that? If you are ok because it could save your life. I totally understand that, even agree with it. Shouldn’t others have the same option, shouldn’t everyone be allowed to get the medical care they think they need? FDA (the government) is a roadblock to many people getting alternative medicines. Shouldn’t they be allowed the same hope that you want?

Should non-FDA treatments be allowed with patient consent? Should government be smaller? Is the large FDA better, makes you safer?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of vaccinating for everything, but saw it stop polio and measles in their tracks.

I could go with snake oil that has little credible scientific research, or I could go with a vaccine that has had a lot of research done by highly trained scientists.

I'll gladly take a new vaccine for the team; the worst it could do is kill me.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Everyone has the absolute inalienable Natural right to say "no." And "no" is a complete sentence. Period. No explanation or justification necessary. Especially regarding medical treatments performed on or injected into one's body. Including vaccines.

So, yes, everyone has the absolute inalienable Natural right to say "no" to vaccines -- any and all.

Likewise, anyone and everyone has the absolute inalienable Natural right to say "yes" and do as they will with other consenting adults... as in those adults who develop and offer the vaccine. Or any and all other vaccines.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Everyone has the absolute inalienable Natural right to say "no." And "no" is a complete sentence. Period. No explanation or justification necessary. Especially regarding medical treatments performed on or injected into one's body. Including vaccines.

So, yes, everyone has the absolute inalienable Natural right to say "no" to vaccines -- any and all.

Likewise, anyone and everyone has the absolute inalienable Natural right to say "yes" and do as they will with other consenting adults... as in those adults who develop and offer the vaccine. Or any and all other vaccines.

Untrue. I had to fight the nurses from shooting up my kids with synthetic (proven anything synthetic, especially vitamins, cause more harm than good) vitamin K a minute out of the womb and lost. The state doesn't care about your decisions when it comes down to it. And they have the educational system all wrapped up in medical "science" when it comes to vaccines.

Anyone remember the vaccine lawsuit that was recently won by a Kennedy?
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago4908699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

“The right to free expression of religion does not encompass the right to endanger the lives, health and safety of others,” said Helena Lynch, assistant attorney general arguing on behalf of the state.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Untrue.

It's true.

I had to fight the nurses from shooting up my kids with synthetic (proven anything synthetic, especially vitamins, cause more harm than good) vitamin K a minute out of the womb and lost. The state doesn't care about your decisions when it comes down to it.

That would be people TRAMPLING and VIOLATING your absolute inalienable Natural right to say "no." Which makes it tyranny.

And they have the educational system all wrapped up in medical "science" when it comes to vaccines.

Pseudo science. No double-blind placebo studies -- the so-called Gold Standard -- have been conducted. No definitive replicable medical testing has been done to prove anything. By definition, it is not science unless and until controlled results can be replicated by anyone and everyone under the same conditions. This has not been done with vaccines.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yes.

I get the flu shot every year. even if I get a strain that isn't covered the vaccine helps in shortening sick times. I haven't had a severe flu in a decade.

I have all of my shots and a few extra.

I believe in self defense.

I train with and carry a gun, I train in Jiu Jitsu, I get vaccines.
edit on 3 3 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Yes.

I get the flu shot every year. even if I get a strain that isn't covered the vaccine helps in shortening sick times. I haven't had a severe flu in a decade.

I have all of my shots and a few extra.

I believe in self defense.

I train with and carry a gun, I train in Jiu Jitsu, I get vaccines.

You just unintentionally wrote a public service announcement for John Wick to record. This could turn the tide of anti-vax.

Keanu, we need you in this time of Coronacrisis and vaccine hate!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I'm not terribly worried about the coronavirus. But at the end of the day, I'm the breadwinner in my home and if I'm not working because I'm sick then I'm not providing.

The microscopic pathogen is humankind's oldest enemy. Anti-vaxxers are collaborators.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I’m not sure how I feel about a vaccine for this, TBH.

I haven’t gotten sick or even had a cold in so long, I can’t remember when it was. The last time I remember being sick, it was definitely from food poisoning as both my wife and I got it after we went out and shared meals. I don’t get flu shots simply because I haven’t had the flu since my mid-teens. My diet is entirely plant-based/whole foods, mixed in with a daily supplement to keep my iron/zinc/copper levels up. Once I switched to this diet, every ailment I DID suffer went away, mainly aches and pains, stiff neck, carpal tunnel issues, etc.

I have a hard time convincing myself to go get a flu shot or a vaccination with the track record I’ve had. I worked in the restaurant business for 20 years and was constantly subjected to the general public, who do not seem to care about who they spread their nasties to and even then I rarely ever got more than a runny nose.

new topics

top topics

join