It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man jailed in Germany for teaching his dog a Nazi salute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
"A RACIST who trained his dog Adolf to give the Hitler salute outside a school of Asian and Turkish children is facing six months in jail."

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
bogus, never trust sun, or weekly world news they make up alot of stories to sell fictional newspappers.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i've got enough trouble teachin mine how to fetch, much less heil hitler. that is crazy. too bad it's not real and don't have a pic.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes, that dog was a 100% pure breed German shepard.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
LOL! Instead of teaching him "Heel", he taught him "Heil".

Sorry about the bad pun.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
you can take the dog out of germany but you can never take the german out of the dog.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Geez, I cannot even get my dog to stay for more than 2 seconds. Um, how is giving the heil Hitler any different than having the dog shake hands or "give paw" in front of a foreign school? This is completely false. Although, Germany does have very strict anti-Nazi laws. Gee, I wonder why.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
so what. any nazi activity in german is highly illegal. that dude (if this really happened) would know that but still wanted to express his racist views through his dog.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Oh how I despise the tabloids. These vacuous idiots have whole forests cut down, use millions of gallons of ink, to tell people lies. Bastards

top topics

join