It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hello all.

I'm a newbie who used to post on here a ton back in the early days of ATS.

As I read the posts here in various forums I see some big changes. One thing I am seeing is far more hostility. I do see a lot of humor and comraderie as well - but I'm taken back by the vitriol I've seen spewed in a few posts.

Why am I back?

To be honest I went deep into all of this stuff 20 years ago, and I got to a point where I just felt powerless. I felt the impending doom of Armageddon... and lo and behold, it never happened.

I started to move into the direction of self empowerment and spirituality, and good ol fashioned doing what I can where I am. My hope is to be of service here, and be a voice of reason.

So some data points.

I'm a 42 year old Canadian man. I identify as hetero sexual, I'm of polish/Ukrainian/German decent although I am disconnected from this lineage. I sit in men's circles, I facilitate breath work in gatherings in my community. I'm in my final year of a counseling diploma. I'm a minimalist, a hippie, and am constantly looking at my impact in the world - I am always looking into my shadowspace.

So that's a bit to get started. I look forward to once again being a member here as this community has been a great place for me to share ideas, thoughts, truths, hopes and dreams.

I'm very much regulating my online time these days so please take no offense if my posts or replies are sporadic and delayed.

And, I'm glad to be back. As always I appreciate alternate POVs.

Hugs,
Orphacle

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

join