It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JOE BIDEN Diary of Gaffes - Misspeaks - Lies - Amnesia - Power Abuses - Creepiness - etc.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite
too bad the house dems and their impeachment effort blows that stupid theory out of the water
so no
no augustus at all

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep you know more than the experts.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

the trick is how many delegates biden picks up, mixed with warren and bloomberg to deny bernie the 1991 delegates he needs to not have a contested conventions ,and if you been following 538 biden is now on paper in the lead projects.fivethirtyeight.com... when he had been loosing "bigly" before sc now he is the new golden boy for the dems , plus the various open primary shenanigans that team r is planning on pulling off today . throw in rumored endorsement from harris in okland today (only a rumor) but if you check out 538 bernie isnt even leading the race "no one" is at 61% likely hood, biden at 31% then sanders at 8 % least as far as cinching the nomination with out a brokered convention

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Here we are nearing the end of "Super Tuesday". It's looking like JOE BIDEN could be the new Democratic front-runner. If so, and it stays that way, there will be a lot of incidents added to this thread.

BTW...Here's an addition. It's a Joe Biden brain-freeze, from yesterday's rally.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know, you know..the thing,” Biden said.

Sounds like Biden is saying a horror-movie creature created all men and women! LOL.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Celebrating his big Super-Tuesday victories, Joe Biden takes the stage with his wife and sister...

“By the way, this is my little sister, Valerie," the former vice president said. But instead of going left, Biden reached out to the right and grabbed his wife’s hand.
Source: www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Just for an interlude...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep you know more than the experts.

as if what you cited was such
lol
mkay

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
was he courting the mormon vote?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Biden has a serious case of Dementia. He is funny to watch and be even funnier when Trump mops the floor with him. hahah

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Here's a fresh compilation

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Bloomberg is out.

Warren bleeds off Bernie votes.

Biden now has a clear path.

If I was to do a video...I’d do a montage of Biden sniffing people with Yakkity Sax/Benny Hill theme in the background done by modulating the tone of a sniff. Like the barking dogs Christmas Carols.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustedTruth
That was a cute vidclip. Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
was he courting the mormon vote?

Last night was an avalanche of gaffes and creepiness from Joe. Look at the satisfied look in his eye after taking a sniff of this little toddler's hair. It's almost as if that sniff charged his batteries!

Biden Sniffs baby after Super Tuesday victories: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: okrian Nope, Biden most likely has dementia. He can barely run his campaign, let alone our country. You may disagree with Trump, as I do at times, and still see how he makes more sense than Biden. I feel like Biden may get lost in a closet. Trump at least knows where he is.

I'm not sure if it's the early stages of dementia or an acquired brain injury. I have the latter and in the first year or two had similar weird outbursts, difficulty controlling temper (see Biden calling the woman at a hustings a liar) and struggling to remember how to finish sentences/find the correct words.

Trump doesn't seem much better though, he constantly contradicts himself, makes bizarre obviously fabricated claims and his speech has got progressively more slurred and disjointed over the years.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

We will all deteriorate in some aspects of our mental and physical health, if we live long enough.

But not knowing what state you're in, what office you're running for, or what day it is, is 100% totally absolutely disqualifying for being even a baby-sitter. For President? Nuff said.

edit on 3/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite
will you be angrier this cycle when trump wins again?
will you be angry at trump or the dnc for running joe?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Last night was an avalanche of gaffes and creepiness from Joe.

That description suits his entire political career.
7-11s and Dunkin Donuts anyone?
He is larping chevy chase playing gerald ford

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

It was interesting hearing CNN Analyst Rod Axel explain why Sanders will not win. He said Democrats like being told who to vote for. (Used South Carolina's James Clyborn as an example). There aren't nearly enough Anti-Establishment rebellious Democratic voters in the country to give Bernie Sanders the nomination.

So I guess the majority of Democrats are happy and content being like sheep, obeying the herder?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join