It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JOE BIDEN Diary of Gaffes - Misspeaks - Lies - Amnesia - Power Abuses - Creepiness - etc.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It was comical hearing discussions last night about how this has become the Geriatric Democrat Primary.

Choose One:

Candidate A.) Will Not Release Medical Records due to 2nd Heart Attack susceptibility.

Candidate B.) Excellent physical health: www.usnews.com... But he's failing fast, cognitively.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

continue to be president.

thats what happens when a duly elected president is not removed via impeachment

and with biden/bernie running against him he will continue to be president
you should have gotten a candidate not involved in the worlds largest dumpster fire, you had 4 years

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
who knew the dnc was the party of rich old white men?
yay DiVeRsItY!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
who knew the dnc was the party of rich old white men?
yay DiVeRsItY!!!

But they're going to use a YOUNG man to help them take away everyone's Guns.

Biden said this morning that if elected, Beto O'rourke will be his Gun Control czar.

Source: www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

“hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47”

Later in the race, O’Rourke admitted that police would “visit” gun owners unwilling to sell their semi-automatic rifles to the government in order to “recover that firearm and make sure that it is purchased.”

oh boy
and I thought bernie admitting he loved castro was bad
wow

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Here's Trump asking if a "solid flu vaccine" would help against the Coronavirus. This is the man in charge of our country in the midst of a possible pandemic ladies and gentlemen.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Trump on North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un

* "Well, first of all, let me say that I think that Kim Jong Un, or Chairman Kim, as some people say, is looking to create a nation that has great strength economically. I think he's very much -- I talk to him a lot about it, and he's very much into the fact that -- he believes, like I do, that North Korea has tremendous economic potential like perhaps few other developing nations anywhere in the world." (May 27, 2019)

* "Kim Jong Un has been, really, somebody that I've gotten to know very well and respect, and hopefully -- and I really believe that, over a period of time, a lot of tremendous things will happen." (April 11, 2019)

*[Kim] wrote me beautiful letters and they're great letters. We fell in love." (September 29, 2018)

* "Chairman Kim has been really very open and terrific, frankly. And I think he wants to see something happen. So we have done -- I think, mutually, we've done very well with respect to North Korea." (September 24, 2018)

Trump on Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan

* "President Erdogan. He's tough, but I get along with him. And maybe that's a bad thing, but I think it's a really good thing." (June 29, 2019)

* "Well, thank you very much. It's my honor to be with a friend of mine, somebody I've become very close to, in many respects, and he's doing a very good job: the President of Turkey." (June 29, 2019)

* "Thank you very much. It's a great honor and privilege -- because he's become a friend of mine -- to introduce President Erdogan of Turkey. He's running a very difficult part of the world. He's involved very, very strongly and, frankly, he's getting very high marks." (September 21, 2017)

Trump on Chinese President Xi Jinping

* "And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and -- but I like him a lot. I've gotten to know him very well. He's a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that -- he's a strong guy, tough guy." (June 30, 2019)

* "President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, 'But I am not King, I am president.' I said, 'No, you're president for life and therefore, you're King.' He said, 'Huh. Huh.' He liked that." (April 2, 2019)

* "I had President Xi, who's a friend of mine, who's a very, very good man." (April 12, 2018)

Trump on Russian President Vladimir Putin

* "Had a long and very good conversation with President Putin of Russia. As I have always said, long before the Witch Hunt started, getting along with Russia, China, and everyone is a good thing, not a bad thing...." (May 3, 2019)

* "So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki. Putin and I discussed many important subjects at our earlier meeting. We got along well which truly bothered many haters who wanted to see a boxing match. Big results will come!" (July 18, 2018)

* "I called President Putin of Russia to congratulate him on his election victory (in past, Obama called him also). The Fake News Media is crazed because they wanted me to excoriate him. They are wrong! Getting along with Russia (and others) is a good thing, not a bad thing..." (March 21, 2018)

* "The man has very strong control over a country," he said. "Now, it's a very different system and I don't happen to like the system, but certainly in that system, he's been a leader. Far more than our president has been a leader." (September 7, 2016)

* "Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!" (December 20, 2016)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

meh, there is currently no presidential candidate worth voting for.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite
are relations with north korea better or worse now?
because attempting to denuclearize the korean peninsula is a bad idea?

and the trade agreements with china are a bad thing as well?
seems those tariffs worked?

having a friendly relationship with other world leaders is a bad thing?

lol

jog on

bernie wants to turn the usa into castros cuba
that is the difference

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

you are not wrong
like 2016 there is a bad choice and worse choices

the dnc had 4 years to field a decent candidate
they failed

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Trump knows how to expose the hidden players and their agendas.

Now he's got them admitting their own stupidity 🤣 🎱 🤣

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: grey580

you are not wrong
like 2016 there is a bad choice and worse choices

the dnc had 4 years to field a decent candidate
they failed

That's the funniest part to me. All they had to do to beat Trump was run someone halfway decent. There are lots of loyal Trump supporters, but he also got a lot of people who just saw him as the least bad candidate.

Instead the Democrats doubled down on all the things that drove people away in 2016 because they invented a fake reason why they lost.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

None of that has anything to do with the point, even though it's all completely wrong anyways.

North Korea just fired off 2 missiles so there goes that talking point.

www.bbc.com...

The trade war has been nothing but a joke that actually hurt us.

www.newsweek.com...

Trump wants to be a dictator just like all dictators whos knob he slobbers all over. That's the difference.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here's Trump not knowing that semi trucks run on diesel.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

All they had to do to beat Trump was run someone halfway decent.

yep
and we get biden and sanders
and sanders will probably sell out like he did last time

what crap

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

None of that has anything to do with the point

you are right
none of this is in joe bidens diary of gaffes

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
Here's Trump not knowing that semi trucks run on diesel.

www.businessinsider.com...

well at least he hasnt claimed to be arrested with nelson mandela
www.factcheck.org...

Biden said on at least three occasions that he had been “arrested” in Soweto while trying to see Mandela on Robben Island

“I guess I wasn’t arrested, I was stopped,” Biden told CNN on Feb. 28. Similarly, Biden told “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace in an interview March 1: “I guess I should have said, I was detained.”

yeah joe, you shouldn't lie
how is corn pop?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Trump wants to be a dictator just like all dictators whos knob he slobbers all over. That's the difference.

oreily?
a dictator eh?
lol
next i predict you will prove godwin's law

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
delete

edit on 3-3-2020 by HighasAkite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Orielly? What are you even talking about now?

And yes, he's following in the footsteps of Augustus.

www.alternet.org...
edit on 3-3-2020 by HighasAkite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join