It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JOE BIDEN Diary of Gaffes - Misspeaks - Lies - Amnesia - Power Abuses - Creepiness - etc.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He thought she was giving him a treat.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Good points on both sides. The clear difference however is Trump is not stuttering or completely losing his train of thought. One may not like Trump's thoughts and actions but Biden, something going on there entirely different.

He consistently mumbles, forgets words and loses his place. Other times he says things that are complete fabrications. I think Trump is fully aware when he makes things up. Joe, it doesn't look like that is going on at all. It appears he truly believes in some event that never took place then his handlers have to bail him out over and over.

Bernie on the other hand is re-hashing the same things he has been talking about his whole life. There are some fingerprints in the world where some of his ideas kinda work but it's far from perfect so it's basically a wash on those points. What is not a wash is America has advanced humanity far more than any other country on the planet of all time because of capitalism.

It can't even be argued on any level this did not happen. Even our homeless. Look at them. I see many with cell phones, nice modern tents, people bringing them food and trying to help them. I don't see any starving to death and if they get ill they could go to an ER. Now, they are likely not getting an organ transplant or aggressive cancer treatment but those resources are limited and should go to productive members of society first.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
this is super thursday, right?
according to ole joe anyway....

this, apparently, is their guy....best they could muster over the last 4 years....watching them fall in line behind them is comical
he wasn't even good enough to compete last time....

is he in north carolina or south carolina today?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Damn dude that deserves a mic drop!

I was going to say all that but ya nailed it.

And also CWM just stop the click bait threads and move on.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What cracks me up the most about all the Trump hate is that had he remained a registered Democrat, the same people would step all over each other to praise him.

The Wall: was a Bill Clinton thing. Dropped by G W Bush and like everything else, ignored by Obama.
Illegals: Addressed as a final answer by a blanket amnesty deal in exchange for no more under Reagan...never fully backed by anyone until Obama and Trump.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
all that and he still beat her like a cherokee drum....
so she was really that bad?
joe couldn't beat her
but now somehow joe is better?
new and improved joe?
lol
too funny!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So what happens on this Super Thursday when Bernie snags California, Colorado, Minnesota, Maine, Vermont, half of Massachusetts and significant numbers in Virginia and Tennessee and maybe a good show in Texas?

Biden’s concession speech will contain the words “# you all...” even if it was close.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Some of my favorites:

"I met with the president of the Virgin Islands"

"I never understood wind"

"I was there, at ground zero, at 7/11"

They're both senile old men who have no business being a president. Republicans just seem to love old men with dementia if there's an R by their name.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
I don't know
I am interested to find out
an also ran (sell out) from 4 years ago vs someone not even good enough to compete is funny to me
are we sure biden can give a coherent concession speech?
will it be in an indian accent?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: okrian

You can start a similar Trump thread, if you feel like constructing a similar diary. I'd love to enter some rebuttals!

You'll be quite busy. Have you seen the NY Times' running "list of lies" Trump has supposedly told? The list itself is full of lies and would require an entire book to debunk the whole thing.

Trump lies of course, like every politician. The idea that he lies more than other presidents is an invention of the biggest liars, the media.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Happy Super Thursay everyone!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Here's a link to a June 2019 NYT article on creepy joe Biden ' s 1988 campaign and his blunders then and now.

It includes how biden lied about how he "marched in the front lines of the civil rights movement" which he never did. And even after campaign aides told him to stop he still continued. Trying to look like he cares about African Americans but he doesn't, he only cares about their vote.

I wonder if that african American Reverend (can't remember the name at the moment) that endorsed biden in SC to get the primary win knew any of this before the endorsement. Well here it is from the very liberal NYT.

www.nytimes.com/2019/06/03/us/politics/biden-presidential-campaign.amp.html

edit on 3 3 2020 by BerkshireEntity because: link

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Here's a link to a June 2019 NYT article on creepy joe Biden ' s 1988 campaign and his blunders then and now.

It includes how biden lied about how he "marched in the front lines of the civil rights movement" which he never did. And even after campaign aides told him to stop he still continued. Trying to look like he cares about African Americans but he doesn't, he only cares about their vote.

I wonder if that african American Reverend (can't remember the name at the moment) that endorsed biden in SC to get the primary win knew any of this before the endorsement. Well here it is from the very liberal NYT.

www.nytimes.com/2019/06/03/us/politics/biden-presidential-campaign.amp.html

I'm sure he knew. A lot of these black "leaders" are knowing participants in the continued oppression of the people on the Democrat plantation. It's sad.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
It’s pretty incredible that y’all are choosing to go down this path. I mean, Biden is an old fuddy-duddy and certainly an out of touch doofus. But seriously?? “Gaffes - Misspeaks - Lies - Amnesia - Power Abuses - Creepiness”… defines who Trump is, as a person. Biden’s lifetime list is rivaled in a week by Trump.

But hey, keep up the embarrassingly hypocritical posts. Just more evidence of how far ATS, and particularly the right side of ATS, has fallen.

Maybe Biden just needs to get more creepy, more unaware, lie a bit more, and get more arrogant & whiney all at the same time. Then will y’all think he’s ‘just one of the guys’?

Have fun with your sad thread.

If you can't see the difference between Trump's gaffes and Biden's - you are the one that has the problem.

Yes, Trump sometimes mispronounces a word, or reads the wrong word off the teleprompter - I bet you will too when you are 73 and don't have glasses on - and Biden who completely states very incorrect facts and doesn't even correct them or know he said anything wrong.

There is a difference between getting a fact wrong because you are misinformed, and getting a fact wrong because you lose track of time or the place you are at (for example running for senator vs president, talking about long dead politicians you once knew as if they are still alive, and getting the state you are in wrong).

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Lol. This thread is driving the leftist on this site nuts. It’s a short trip though.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785
I agree 100% with what you just said. It is sad. When they endorse people like biden (and that Reverend probably did know about his lies) they do it for money or a little fame/name recognition or some other promise to them. When this happens they intentionally lead people to vote for a candidate that they KNOW does not have their people's best interest at hand.

How much inaction or broken promises do they need to go through to realize people like biden are fake as f**k and lie to them all the time?

Trump actually does care about America and it's citizens. Can anyone really deny that?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Sure let's complain about Joe while we let the peeping tom, grabber, wants to date his daughter, etc continue to be president.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
a reply to: face23785
I agree 100% with what you just said. It is sad. When they endorse people like biden (and that Reverend probably did know about his lies) they do it for money or a little fame/name recognition or some other promise to them. When this happens they intentionally lead people to vote for a candidate that they KNOW does not have their people's best interest at hand.

How much inaction or broken promises do they need to go through to realize people like biden are fake as f**k and lie to them all the time?

It's slowly starting to happen. #blexit is no joke. The fact that they're having to falsely claim it's driven by Russian bots is evidence of just how nervous they are. It's not like I think Trump is gonna get a big percentage of the black vote. But if he merely doubles the support he had in the last election, the Dems are in serious trouble, and they know it.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

He thought she was giving him a treat.

That's what he's expecting on Super Thursday.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
The U.S. media is digging a deeper hole for itself by not talking about Joe Biden's major misspeaks, because people are learning about them via the Internet. Which makes the Media look even more sinister.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join