It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-wing members: How do you feel about being lied to about coronavirus?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

That entire clip was him taking about ILLEGAL immigration
What the hell

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

So can you provide a time stamp and prove to me I'm watching an edited version ?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You want me to timestamp where he doesn't call the virus a hoax? That's the whole video. 

You claimed I watched an edited version it's on you to prove to me that I didn't , since you cannot prove it what else I'm supposed think other than you are full of #.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You want me to timestamp where he doesn't call the virus a hoax? That's the whole video. 

You claimed I watched an edited version it's on you to prove to me that I didn't , since you cannot prove it what else I'm supposed think other than you are full of #.

You can literally see the edit in the clip that was posted, troll. Keep embarrassing yourself, troll. What the # would possibly possess you to sit there and be like "Gee, how could I make myself look dumber in this thread?" because that's clearly what you're doing, on purpose. You are trying to look as stupid as you possibly can for some reason. That is the only explanation for this. Did you lose a bet?
edit on 2 3 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

And let me get this straight, you want me to prove the video is edited, but you're absolutely willing to accept that you were told Trump called the virus a hoax, even though he doesn't say that in the clip that was posted? At the claimed timestamp, he does not say the virus is a hoax, yet you believe he did? You're not asking the people making this claim to provide a timestamp where he says that, you just believe it because you want to? Troll much?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

So you want me take your word for it, you cannot prove it and as a result you're still slinging insults like a child having a temper tantrum...

You sure showed me....

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Watch the speech, which has been provided to you in full, and tell us exactly where he claims the virus is a hoax.
You're making the claim. Back it up with video that provides context. It's not my job to disprove you're assertion when you haven't provided sufficient evidence to support it in the first place.
Unless you do that, I'm done talking to you. No shortage of idiots on the internet to argue with. I'm sure one will present itself in short order.

(post by face23785 removed for a manners violation)
(post by face23785 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I'm not watching that whole speech, I don't want to listen to that idiot big note himself and insult anyone that ever got under his skin.

A claim has been made of you can back it up evidence I suggest you move on, however if you show where in the video he talks about the corona virus I will happily check it and if I'm wrong I will own it...deal ?
edit on 2-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I'm not watching that whole speech, I don't want to listen to that idiot big note himself and insult anyone that ever got under his skin.

I claim has been made of you can back it up evidence I suggest you move on, however if you show where in the video he talks about the corona virus I will happily check it and if I'm wrong I will own it...deal ?

Then stop complaining that you want to see the unedited version. JHC

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I claim has been made of you can back it up evidence I suggest you move on, however if you show where in the video he talks about the corona virus I will happily check it and if I'm wrong I will own it...deal ?

Then stop complaining that you want to see the unedited version. JHC

You must know where the time stamp is then, or are you taking his word for it ...
edit on 2-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
No. No deal. You made the claim and you can't be bothered to prove it with an unedited video that provides context. I watched it live. I know exactly what was said and the context it was said in.
You're not even a good troll.

Oh I see you're a newbie.

Well that's not how it works, when someone makes a claim it's up to them to provide evidence of that claim. It's not up to everyone else to prove the claimant wrong...

Yeah,

Citing EXACT sources and providing time stamps on videos to back up your claim isn't hard... unless your'e regurgitating someone else's talking points and can't provide those sources..

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I didn't make a claim. I was refuting the claim that Trump called the virus a hoax.
An obviously edited video was posted to back up that claim. Someone else posted the speech, in full, to prove that the claim was inaccurate. You can't be bothered to watch the evidence presented.
You suck at this. LOLGF

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

No. No deal. You made the claim and you can't be bothered to prove it with an unedited video that provides context. I watched it live. I know exactly what was said and the context it was said in.
You're not even a good troll.

Oh I see you're a newbie.

Well that's not how it works, when someone makes a claim it's up to them to provide evidence of that claim. It's not up to everyone else to prove the claimant wrong...

Yeah,

Citing EXACT sources and providing time stamps on videos to back up your claim isn't hard... unless your'e regurgitating someone else's talking points and can't provide those sources..

I'm being very patient here among the name calling and tempertantrums.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I didn't make a claim. I was refuting the claim that Trump called the virus a hoax.
An obviously edited video was posted to back up that claim. Someone else posted the speech, in full, to prove that the claim was inaccurate. You can't be bothered to watch the evidence presented.
You suck at this. LOLGF

Sigh...you mean the evidence that doesn't even exist.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join