It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-wing members: How do you feel about being lied to about coronavirus?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I'm asking you a simple question can you answer it or is an insult all you can muster...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: mtnshredder

Ahhhhh now I understand, they couldn't lie about it because someone else already let the cat out of the bag, as much as as they would like to.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm asking you a simple question can you answer it or is an insult all you can muster...

The question is literally answered in the post you quoted. He's calling the Dem/media overhyping of the virus a hoax, and if you actually watched him talk instead of watching an edited video, you'd know that. But you want to believe what you want to believe, rather than reality. There's nothing I can do about that. No matter how thoroughly I explain it to you, you're simply incapable of understanding it because you can't think for yourself.

Sorry, I lose my patience with you guys. It's like talking to a #ing brick wall.
edit on 2 3 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Can you provide us with the unedited version that your watching ?
edit on 2-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can you provide us with the unedited that your watching ?

Are you seriously this #ing inept? All you'd have to do is click on the clip, see that it's in North Charleston, SC, and type "Trump North Charleston rally" in the YouTube search bar and you'll find the full video.

Here, I did it for you:

You've gotta be #ing trolling. I refuse to take you seriously anymore. You can't possibly be this freaking stupid.

You guys are the ones pretending he called the virus a hoax. Find a clip of him saying "the virus is a hoax." I'll wait. I'm not responding to anymore trolling. Your next response is a video of him saying the virus is a hoax or I don't respond. Goodnight, because you won't be finding that, because you got tricked like a freaking lemming. He didn't say that, never insinuated that, and explicitly said he wasn't calling the virus itself a hoax. You got tricked, and if you still believe this nonsense, you're a moron.

ETA: Google "Trump coronavirus comments" and find one place where he says the virus is a joke. Since you apparently don't know how the use the internet, that's how you do it. You're welcome.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You've been lied to, plain and simple.

The only person lying about it is you, and all the right wingers here who either on purpose or unknowingly misunderstand what the Trump administration has actually done over the past few years. You all spout a narrative that “he only proposed cuts” when that isn’t even what anyone is talking about.

For one, he fired the entire Pandemic response team. That isn’t debatable. It actually happened.

Link

Secondly, he also shuttered PREDICT, which was designed to specifically address the type of virus we’re dealing with right now.

Last year, the USAID program known as PREDICT was shuttered. The initiative was launched in 2009 and designed to improve the “detection and discovery of zoonotic viruses with pandemic potential.” The program is credited with identifying nearly a thousand new zoonotic viruses, which are transmitted between animals and humans, and influencing the response effort currently being employed to combat the coronavirus, which is a zoonotic infection.

Link

That actually happened too. And isn’t debatable either. And those two examples aren’t even talking about the major screwup of putting Mike Pence, a man who famously said smoking doesn’t kill as head of the response team. It’s nothing but idiots leading idiots, being defended by morons.

Don’t think for a second that everyone else is as oblivious and as susceptible to propaganda as you right wingers are. The only people that believe these brain dead OPs are the ones who have long since given up any critical thinking and immersed themselves into Republican group think.

Have a nice day and wash your hands.

Here you are back with almost a copy paste of all your posts.
And I am back to negate them once again

The programs cut were GLOBAL HEALTH .
The WHO are the ones that own the GLOBAL HEALTH issue ,.
It was a cut of redundant organizations within the US.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some folks have used the "Big Lie" propaganda so much , they believe it themselves.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Now could you timestamp it please so I don't have to listen to over an hour of an out-of-touch rich old man's nonsensical ramblings? It's like losing an IQ point per minute.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

As I thought, you can't back up what you saying, you can only insult because you were caught in your lie...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
He most definitely never claimed the virus was a hoax. I think ‘context’ and ‘comprehension’ are beyond these media-fed clowns.

How fcuken thick can these easily manipulated fools be?

“But but cNn said......”

Oh wait, they also (wrongly) believe he called all Mexicans rapists. So, no surprise really.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

He didn't call ALL Mexicans rapists.

He just generalized that most Mexican immigrant men were.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Lies

He generalised that most Mexican ILLEGAL immigrant men were (being anti ILLEGAL immigration is NOT equatable to being anti immigration)

Was he wrong? I think not.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

I love how the uninformed STILL think immigration and ILLEGAL immigration are somehow related

What a joke

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Now could you timestamp it please so I don't have to listen to over an hour of an out-of-touch rich old man's nonsensical ramblings? It's like losing an IQ point per minute.

I don't think he can, that's why he is having temper tantrum.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You'd think with all the winning they are doing the Right-wingers wouldn't feel the need to throw tantrums. Easily triggered too

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Snopes is wrong even admits to it at the bottom of the article you posted. In the short paragraph where they admit Trump had nothing to do with the budget cut. It in fact was not a cut but funding for the program ran out.

As far as the cabinet position yeah he removed him from the cabinet. What it doesnt tell you is that occurred when he appointed Robert Redfield head of the CDC. Those duties were transferred to him. He was a renown aids researcher and Trump decided he could handle the battle against AIDS better. I agree much better to gave a doctor make decisions on diseases.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

I think underwerks explained it quite well on the first page.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I love how the uninformed STILL think immigration and ILLEGAL immigration are somehow related

What a joke

I love how you are putting the words in Trump's mouth as if he made the distinction between legal or illegal immigrants when he just talks about Mexico in, ahem, general

Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

If you want to see him say that exact phrase here you go:

You'll have to find it yourself *shrugs*
edit on 3/2/2020 by MonkeyFishFrog because: word choice

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

He's frustrated because attempting to explain anything to you is like talking to a wall.

What is it you don't understand? It's not complicated. Trump referred to the Dems' politicization of the outbreak as the hoax.
Watch the video in order to see the comments in context. If you're too lazy to do your due diligence, you deserve to be ridiculed.
I imagine you're one of the idiots who still think "Russian Collusion" is a real thing and that Trump called white supremacists "very fine people", among the other BS you've been told to believe. I can understand someone just being born slow, it's the willful ignorance and intellectual laziness that is unacceptable.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You want me to timestamp where he doesn't call the virus a hoax? That's the whole video.

You're the ones who believe he called the virus a hoax, despite the fact that you've never seen a clip of him saying that. Ask the people making this absurd claim to timestamp a video where he says the virus is a hoax. They won't be able to.

Seriously, if I hacked your accounts and tried my best to make you guys look like fools, I couldn't do a better job than you've been doing in this thread. There's a difference between a tantrum and just not being able to deal with people who have the mental capacity of a house plant.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino

He's frustrated because attempting to explain anything to you is like talking to a wall.

What is it you don't understand? It's not complicated. Trump referred to the Dems' politicization of the outbreak as the hoax.
Watch the video in order to see the comments in context. If you're too lazy to do your due diligence, you deserve to be ridiculed.
I imagine you're one of the idiots who still think "Russian Collusion" is a real thing and that Trump called white supremacists "very fine people", among the other BS you've been told to believe. I can understand someone just being born slow, it's the willful ignorance and intellectual laziness that is unacceptable.

Don't bother, he's trolling. He has to be. There is no way these people are this #ing stupid. I absolutely refuse to believe it. Your last sentence is what's so baffling. I know these people can understand this stuff if they'd put even the slightest bit of effort into it, but they're been so thoroughly brainwashed they don't even try. They willfully, and gleefully, force themselves to remain ignorant fools.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join