It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-wing members: How do you feel about being lied to about coronavirus?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: underwerks

How does a rear admiral on the NSC help stop Coronavirus? Are you, ABC, and (lol)snopes, implying that there are no infectious and zoonotic disease personnel at the CDC? There's around 15,000 people working at the CDC.

They don't realize those are the things that help. They think having another office in the White House called the "response team" is what stops the virus. Or labeling someone a czar. It's the same logic that makes them think "gun-free zone" signs work.

Add more and more bureaucracy, and another agency, so every action has to go through more and more steps. This is why big government can't get anything done. And they think that's the solution. It's just crazy how anyone thinks this way, but the conditioning is strong.
edit on 2 3 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It took President Barack Hussein Obama many months to declare "Swine Flu" a public health concern. He did so only after more than 1,000 (One Thousand!) U.S. Citizens had perished.

Source: www.redstate.com... public-health-emergency

The Obama-friendly mainstream media gave him a pat on the back for a job well done.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I guess Dems are all ready and prepared with Sleepy Joe and Super THURSDAY ! And I bet they all have a copy of you know...THAT THINGY

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It took President Barack Hussein Obama many months to declare "Swine Flu" a public health concern. He did so only after more than 1,000 (One Thousand!) U.S. Citizens had perished.

The Obama-friendly mainstream media gave him a pat on the back for a job well done.

Criticizing Obama is racist, dontcha know?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: carewemust

Criticizing Obama is racist, dontcha know?

If "TRUTH" hurts their fragile minds, that's too bad.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well put together OP...but I don't think you'll hear much back of substance from our Left-wing friends on ATS.

They know they're being manipulated and lied to by the MSM...but they still like the way it feels too much.

i'm left of center, and the only reason we don't say anything is because it doesn't matter with you people....we simply get tired of wasting the time and effort to explain easily researched factual data out there that you can find on your own.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I haven't wasted my time reading a single reply on this post and got 5 stars from the 5 active liberal "debaters" on the forum for not agreeing and getting the 1st reply in.

This has definitely been an ATS clout win for me. Thank you to my supporters. I'll never get 2 million stars for 8k posts like some members but every star counts! If I get enough, I'll win a prize.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well put together OP...but I don't think you'll hear much back of substance from our Left-wing friends on ATS.

They know they're being manipulated and lied to by the MSM...but they still like the way it feels too much.

i'm left of center, and the only reason we don't say anything is because it doesn't matter with you people....we simply get tired of wasting the time and effort to explain easily researched factual data out there that you can find on your own.

Easily researched like the fact that Trump did NOT say the virus is a hoax? The fact that the death rate is NOT 20x that of the flu? The fact that CDC and NIH were NOT defunded?

Got anything on the OP or just crying that you're outnumbered on here, which really wouldn't matter if the facts were on your side?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Can I just say, I haven't had network television for over a decade. I have no damn clue what you're talking about.

There's this thing called leaving your house. Just go outside. Be careful though people are crazy. Kinda funny though if you want a laugh.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
I haven't wasted my time reading a single reply on this post and got 5 stars from the 5 active liberal "debaters" on the forum for not agreeing and getting the 1st reply in.

This has definitely been an ATS clout win for me. Thank you to my supporters. I'll never get 2 million stars for 8k posts like some members but every star counts! If I get enough, I'll win a prize.

This conservative "debater" just gave you a star.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The same way they feel about being lied to about everything else, I'm sure.
Their cognitive dissonance takes over and they just pivot to the next manufactured outrage. So easily manipulated.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
The same way they feel about being lied to about everything else, I'm sure.
Their cognitive dissonance takes over and they just pivot to the next manufactured outrage. So easily manipulated.

What's impressive is just how long they can believe things that never happened. Years from now they will still be posting about how Trump called the virus a hoax. They still post about things that have been debunked for years, like Trump "mocking a reporter's disability" or calling all Mexicans rapists or saying white supremacists are "good people." The places they get their news from never inform them on anything, and they continue to believe falsehoods for years after the fact, even after they've been corrected and sent the correct information. It's staggering how dedicated they are to forcing themselves to be ignorant fools. They go to incredible lengths to avoid actually being informed on the issues. It's unreal.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

...we simply get tired of wasting the time and effort to explain easily researched factual data out there that you can find on your own.

By factual data would you be referring to Snopes, CNN, and Politifake?

Here's am idea: stop wasting your time and effort, some of us come to ATS to get AWAY from all that smell...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's a shame the cuts to the CDC didn't occur, in my opinion. I can understand why the big-government types fear the defunding of these and other programs, because they cannot shake their eternal dependance on them. Despite that, even with the cuts and firing of the pandemic response team and other bureaucratic nonsense, things are going along quite well. Perhaps this will be a good lesson for them.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero

It's a shame the cuts to the CDC didn't occur, in my opinion. I can understand why the big-government types fear the defunding of these and other programs, because they cannot shake their eternal dependance on them. Despite that, even with the cuts and firing of the pandemic response team and other bureaucratic nonsense, things are going along quite well. Perhaps this will be a good lesson for them.

I'd have to agree. There's nothing CDC does that can't be done by contracting out to university hospitals and the like, which would cost less than maintaining the bureaucracy of the CDC. Just like VA funding could be cut if they'd just let most of us see a private doctor, it would cost less to do that than maintain the sprawling VA bureaucracy and infrastructure. Almost everything government does, you could save money by just paying the private sector to do it, and it would get done faster. Big government makes everything cost more and take longer than it needs to.

But, you know, some people need the public reliant on big government cause otherwise they wouldn't be able to get votes.

If people were REALLY concerned about the response to the virus, they should want LESS bureaucracy, not more, because bureaucracy slows everything down. Like most things the left pretends to care about though, this is about nothing more than votes. Remember when they gave not the slightest bit of a damn about kids being kept in cages at the border under Obama, but suddenly under Trump it was an issue?

I remember. I'm not fooled by their fake outrage, sorry. All they care about is using this virus for political purposes, and everyone knows it.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

...we simply get tired of wasting the time and effort to explain easily researched factual data out there that you can find on your own.

By factual data would you be referring to Snopes, CNN, and Politifake?

Here's am idea: stop wasting your time and effort, some of us come to ATS to get AWAY from all that smell...

there you go...get it all out....you feel better there sparky?...well, at least you got to insult somebody today.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

100%
Everybody hears/reads the accusation, if they are ideologically predisposed they believe it without question or research, then by the time the claim is debunked it's barely covered and most have already moved onto the next shiny object. Willful ignorance at best.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The day is not over yet...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

Correct, I vote we add the CDC to the list of people that need to be prosecuted...

This is the great untold story of an alleged criminal ring operating inside the CDC, with the purpose of falsifying research that would "disprove" any links between vaccines and toxic side effects." Another shocking case involving the CDC is that of Dr. Poul Thorsen, who, after being found to have falsified documents, was indicted on fraud, money laundering and tax evasion after stealing somewhere between $1-2 million in research grant money from the CDC.

CDC Director Arrested for Child Molestation and Bestiality

originally posted by: hiddencode
Now that the CDC whistleblower has confessed to taking part in the Vaccine/Autism cover-up, Andrew Wakefield breaks the silence and calls for prosecutions...

In August 2009 Professor Michel Chossudovsky, former employee of the WHO exposed the dysfunction and corruption that occurred at the World Health Organization during the so-called H1N1 pandemic and flu shot campaign. Here is the interview he gave on Rense Radio: Aug 3, 2009 interview

Some of the facts he disclosed:

• The World Health Organization is a political body not a health organization
• Countries that are members are obligated under treaty to institue policy on a national level
• Big Pharma corporations ‘advise’ the WHO

Chossudovsky’s investigation of the H1N1 pandemic revealed that:

• WHO faked a Level 6 ‘pandemic’ in 2009 – the data to support the Level 6 pandemic was fabricated
• WHO discouraged independent testing for H1N1
• WHO Exaggerated # of occurrences and/or deaths
• Main stream media reported unsubstantiated information
• The fabrication of a pretext to vaccinate the population was very profitable

Handout: CDC & WHO – Network of Corruption (DEAD link but still on Wayback)

anticorruptionsociety.com...

edit on 3.2.2020 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join