It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-wing members: How do you feel about being lied to about coronavirus?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Does Bloomberg have hand sanitizer on his hands in the video? Is Bloomberg touching the podium? His hands obviously have germs on them, IE licking his fingers is transferring germs from his hands into his mouth. This is basic science. Some people like to criticize Trump's understanding of science, but this is basic grade school stuff. Nobody has to be there personally to agree that licking his hands is transferring germs.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Anyone Surprised?: Nancy Pelosi held back the $8 Billion CoronaVirus funding bill until after Super Tuesday dim primaries.

www.redstate.com... idates/

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: thov420

Does Bloomberg have hand sanitizer on his hands in the video? Is Bloomberg touching the podium? His hands obviously have germs on them, IE licking his fingers is transferring germs from his hands into his mouth. This is basic science. Some people like to criticize Trump's understanding of science, but this is basic grade school stuff. Nobody has to be there personally to agree that licking his hands is transferring germs.

So your solution is to use a knife and fork now for burgers,pizza , kebabs etc, oh and snicker bars and stuff cause trump said so..

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: thov420
I don't know, neither do you and neither does Trump.

It is also basic science that if you are not there you don't know what variables are in play.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

How dare you question the orange messiah, no fingers dammit...
the horror...
edit on 5-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well put together OP...but I don't think you'll hear much back of substance from our Left-wing friends on ATS.

They know they're being manipulated and lied to by the MSM...but they still like the way it feels too much.

Just like right-wing members who watch MSM like Fox?

I think many of us here, left or right, know not to trust any MSM.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
For one, he fired the entire Pandemic response team. That isn’t debatable. It actually happened.

FALSE... But your TDS is showing like always...

In fact it was Congress whom decided to allow the "Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Act of 2006" to expire. Since it had no funding it was logical to fire people whom were not working at all. But on June 24th 2019 a new bill passed both the House and Senate and President Trump signed it. The new bill not only re-authorized the Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness, but it was expanded.

S.1379 - Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness and Advancing Innovation Act of 2019

TheRedneck proved your claim is completely false and made up at the end in the following thread.
Article claims Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

So please do not give links to a site, Snopes, that is being run by some prostitutes and left-wing lying sacks of crap...

originally posted by: underwerks
Secondly, he also shuttered PREDICT, which was designed to specifically address the type of virus we’re dealing with right now.

It's not necessary since the "Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness and Advancing Innovation Act of 2019" was expanded to include:

Sec. 204. Military and civilian partnership for trauma readiness.
Sec. 205. Public health and health care system situational awareness and biosurveillance capabilities.
Sec. 403. Strategic National Stockpile.
Sec. 404. Preparing for pandemic influenza, antimicrobial resistance, and other significant threats.
TITLE VI--ADVANCING TECHNOLOGIES FOR MEDICAL COUNTERMEASURES
Sec. 604. Animal rule report.
Sec. 605. Review of the benefits of genomic engineering technologies and their potential role in national security.
Sec. 607. Strengthening mosquito abatement for safety and health.

S.1379 - Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness and Advancing Innovation Act of 2019

You should seek a doctor for that TDS...

edit on 6-3-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
You still use sources like Snopes then claim to be the arbiter of truth...
SHM

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Re: www.foxnews.com...

CNN: Good news! A person who attended the CPAC conference this past week has CoronaVirus-19!!

CNN: But unfortunately, it wasn't passed along to either President Trump, or Mike Pence.....damn it.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
I haven't wasted my time reading a single reply on this post and got 5 stars from the 5 active liberal "debaters" on the forum for not agreeing and getting the 1st reply in.

This has definitely been an ATS clout win for me. Thank you to my supporters. I'll never get 2 million stars for 8k posts like some members but every star counts! If I get enough, I'll win a prize.

here's something you'll learn....when you are old enough to "adult", you won't worry about the stars on this site

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well put together OP...but I don't think you'll hear much back of substance from our Left-wing friends on ATS.

They know they're being manipulated and lied to by the MSM...but they still like the way it feels too much.

Just like right-wing members who watch MSM like Fox?

I think many of us here, left or right, know not to trust any MSM.

MSM can be sued for slander and lose lots of money...i'll take what they say over any f'in opinion blog out there

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
More propaganda.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
If this is what you need to feel like a winner then you are already losing. Better to get your kudos in the real world so that you can psychologically evolve with the process. This is just false ego boosting. Take care.

edit on 3 15 20Sun, 15 Mar 2020 18:21:03 -0500 by Elderlight because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 15 20Sun, 15 Mar 2020 18:21:46 -0500 by Elderlight because: Spelling errors.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elderlight
a reply to: jimmyx this was a repeat. I haven't used the site for a long time. Just deleted it.
edit on 3 15 20Sun, 15 Mar 2020 18:23:53 -0500 by Elderlight because: Repeat removal.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Where is your proof?? a reply to: carewemust

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join