It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Says He's Ready For "Super Thursday" Tomorrow

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Obama screwed up his first debate with Romney so bad that they gave him a not-so-hidden earpiece to tell him what to say in his next debates.

"Super Thursday" is proof they are going to have to do the earpiece thing again for Biden.

"Shut up Joe - you do not say anything unless we tell you to say it!"

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Watching Trump supporters laugh at stupid stuff Biden says is somewhat ironic.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: mtnshredder

Watching Trump supporters laugh at stupid stuff Biden says is somewhat ironic.

If President Trump made 1/10th of the Gaffes Biden does, he would voluntarily step down from the Presidency.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Obama screwed up his first debate with Romney so bad that they gave him a not-so-hidden earpiece to tell him what to say in his next debates.

"Super Thursday" is proof they are going to have to do the earpiece thing again for Biden.

"Shut up Joe - you do not say anything unless we tell you to say it!"

Speaking of Obama, he told friends over the weekend that he's going to endorse Joe Biden, because Bernie Sanders is too radical.

Looks like our DOJ will be able to smack down Biden, then his tepid buddy, Obama. 2-for-1!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
projects.fivethirtyeight.com... well as far as the recent polls go post dems endorsing Biden hes looking like hes gonna clean sweep in the south on super Tuesday or at least win "bigly" ,sanders seems still mostly strong in ca but Biden will pick up some of those now ,good in co,MN,and MA and warren seems to be staying in the race that may take some sanders votes away it seems that Biden will be seriously back in the race JUST enough to stop sanders from getting to the magic number of delegates leading to a contested convention. dementia ,not knowing what state or even office hes running for does not seem to stop him being able to hamstring sanders just enough to make chaos for the dems going into the convention

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seen your threads on Old Joe a few times now. Why do you keep saying he's likable?

The guy is a hair-sniffing pedo perv...and that's while the camera is rolling.

What exactly is likable about him?

edit on 2-3-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh please.. Do we want to start with examples? Biden hasn't ever asked about nuking a hurricane. Look I'm not saying Biden doesn't gaffe.. He does darn near every time he talks, but he hasn't pulled out a sharpie just yet either.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Oh please.. Do we want to start with examples? Biden hasn't ever asked about nuking a hurricane. Look I'm not saying Biden doesn't gaffe.. He does darn near every time he talks, but he hasn't pulled out a sharpie just yet either.

President Trump is DELIVERING ON PROMISES. Few people even know what Joe Biden has promised, beyond raising everyone's taxes "on day one", as he declared.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Get the F out of here....

Really? This is actually getting worst minute by minute for him. Will he even make it to Nov. An evil part of me really wants to see him and Trump go head to head, I would even put 20 bucks on that he calls Trump Corn Pop at some point.

edit on 2-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I don't think we can call them gaffes... They are pathological in nature.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
twitter.com... per twitter Pete will have a spot in bidens administration if he wins

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
twitter.com... per twitter Pete will have a spot in bidens administration if he wins

Probably the LGBTQ czar.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DietWoke
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seen your threads on Old Joe a few times now. Why do you keep saying he's likable?

The guy is a hair-sniffing pedo perv...and that's while the camera is rolling.

What exactly is likable about him?

Honestly...I just feel sorry for him.
He's sick...and he needs help.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I don’t care for Joe, but this is just sad. My grandma had Alzheimer’s. I recognize the effects.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So Bernie has the commie vote, Joe has the perv vote and Liz has the lesbian vote. Does Pete really think his gay vote will go to Joe instead of Liz?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I will say this my grandfather had alzheimers and i have seen the same things in Joe Biden. He has about 2 years until he gets to the point he will not recognize his family. I remember how quickly it progressed from this stage.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Three words:

Nuclear. Launch. Codes.

Joe makes Reagan look coherent in his last days.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Beto endorses Biden!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The doctors warned Joe Biden about bleeding on the brain several years ago. It looks like it's starting to happen now. Take a look at this brief clip from earlier today.

mobile.twitter.com...

Very sad to see...

So was it "Thing 1" or "Thing 2" ??? That is the question!

edit on 2-3-2020 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join